Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
~Chapter One~​

Waking up late, as usual, Noemi heads quickly out of her house passing by her roommates and two dogs on the way out.
Noemi: "I’m heading down to the pier to go see Pierre before dinner, don’t wait up for me." She calls out before shutting the door behind her.
Her friends merely shake their head and smile at Noemi going about her normal rushed routine.
Noemi beings to slow down after looking at her watch and noticed that she had some time so decided to grab some lunch before going to the pier.

Noemi: *sigh* "I rushed out of the house without looking at the time. Sheesh maybe next time I will remember to set my alarm clock." She mumbles to herself while walking past several decent places for food.

Suddenly she stops at an outdoor cafe and looks at it as if this cafe was a crafted sculpting. After marveling the sight for several moments she takes a seat at what appears to be her usual table. As she does a waitress approaches.

Waitress: "Madame Noemi, always a pleasure to see you here. Will it be the usual coffee and danish?" *he pulls out a pencil and paper which is clearly not needed seeing as her order was already memorized

Noemi, after fixing herself in the seat, looks up at the waitress and a sudden thought comes across her mind. Today was going to be different, she thought to herself.

Noemi: "Yes, please the coffee and apple danish would be fine." reaching into her bag she pulls out a pair of glasses to cover her sun-beamed face

As the waitress takes off into the small cafe Noemi sits there thinking to herself if she would ever change from her normal routine. Maybe this was all she wanted; after all she had been coming to the same cafe and ordering the same thing for the past 7 months.
Noemi looked off into distance she saw the vast ocean and heard the birds soaring. She appeared to be in deep thought when suddenly her thought process was abruptly halted.

Waitress: "Madame, your coffee and danish as always." She told her while placing down the dish and beverage with a somewhat smirk on her face.

Noemi: Gives off a fake smile "Thank you, if you don’t mind some cream and sugar would be appreciated." She says as she goes to take a sip from her coffee, glaring at the waitress.

Waitress: "Right away Madame"

Knowing that she did not need the cream or sugar Noemi begins to eat her danish and finish her coffee, before looking at her watch which signals her it is time to go. She stands up, placing money on the table, and begins to leave the area when a man bumps into her.

Noemi: "You should pay more attention to what is in front of you than to be looking at the ground."

Stranger: Giving her a slight devilish smirk from beneath his hat "Sorry Ma'am, but sometimes the finer things in life are acquired when you least expect it."

The stranger heads off in the opposite direction and Noemi makes her way to the dock however the words of the man still ring in her ear. She wonders what he meant by it and where she had heard it once before. Just before the thought came to her she had reached the pier, where Pierre was waiting for her.

~End of Chapter One~​

Writers Notes: This is my first fan fiction on NarutoBase. I decided to make it short to see how well the viewers respond to it. Hope you enjoyed.