Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
It looks like Sanji and co. are clashing soon with the big mom ship. Capone Bege made clear that their intentions are to capture Ceasar Clown from them.

So how will this fight go down ?

Sanji, Brook, Nami, Chopper, Momo, (Ceasar) VS Supernova Capone Gang Bege, Pekoms and Tamago ?

You must be registered for see images

kageking

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
There's no way sanji is fighting a yonkou head on, as much as I love the swirly prince. At best it would be cool if he fought against pekoms and the eggman and showed some new feats but I expect the crew to coup de burst as far away as possible when they have a chance.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
There's no way sanji is fighting a yonkou head on, as much as I love the swirly prince. At best it would be cool if he fought against pekoms and the eggman and showed some new feats but I expect the crew to coup de burst as far away as possible when they have a chance.
There is no sign of Big Mom being on that ship.

Besides she was getting ready for the tea party on her island.

WoldOfFingo

Regular
Kin
8๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Who says Capone is fighting together with Pekoms and Tamago?
The way I interpreted it was that Capone just arrived at the scene where Sanji and Co were.

Look here. He says 'our friends' are doing quite well for themselves. He is probably referring to a fellow Supernova crew.
Maybe Sanji wrecked the ship or something lol.
This could turn into a 3 way battle.

Last edited:

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Who says Capone is fighting together with Pekoms and Tamago?
The way I interpreted it was that Capone just arrived at the scene where Sanji and Co were.

Look here. He says 'our friends' are doing quite well for themselves. He is probably referring to a fellow Supernova crew.
Maybe Sanji wrecked the ship or something lol.
This could turn into a 3 way battle.
Are you blind ? He is standing on Big Moms ship. Commenting on Ceasar. All supernova's whereabouts were shown this chapter, so there can't be a fellow supernova crew.

Sanji would get murked by the trio, either way I dont think sani is currently fighting the BM pirates, the fight must have been off paneled and sanji and co are somewhere else right now.
Are you kidding me ? This chapter literally showed Bege on Big Mom's ship commenting on abducting Ceasar who is in the sh's hands.

How dense can you be ?

Besides Sanji is not alone. Sanji can very well deal with a supernova like Bege. The question is if Nami Brook and Chopper can deal with Pekoms and Tamago.

Last edited:

WoldOfFingo

Regular
Kin
8๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I am not blind. First we get a small panel of Big Moms ship true
Next panel we see Capone with his troops. This could very well mean he just arrived at the scene where Sanji and the others are clashing with one of Big Moms ships, hence why he said 'our friends are doing quite well'
Or u can be right too but I doubt it

bajram

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Are you kidding me ? This chapter literally showed Bege on Big Mom's ship commenting on abducting Ceasar who is in the sh's hands.

How dense can you be ?

Besides Sanji is not alone. Sanji can very well deal with a supernova like Bege. The question is if Nami Brook and Chopper can deal with Pekoms and Tamago.
That is my opinion, why was that so bad that u got fairly mad, chill dude.

Sanji can deal with Bege? Why, because u say so? we have no way of knowing how strong is Bege or in what level does he stand.

Nami and chopper are fodders so the only one left who can do something is Brook but Pekoms has shown feat to take down an Logia rookie with a hit showing how experienced he is as a haki user and NW pirate, and we still dont know how strong is tamago, as far as we know these guys can easily be at the ballpark of the top executives of Doflamingo and im pretty positive that they are, so its fair to say that if Sanji went against these three he would get murked, simply as that.

WoldOfFingo

Regular
Kin
8๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Are you blind ? He is standing on Big Moms ship. Commenting on Ceasar. All supernova's whereabouts were shown this chapter, so there can't be a fellow supernova crew.

Are y
I meant Sanji and Co ... Luffy is a Supernova. Capone surely has knowledge that the people he sees infront of him are part of Luffy's crew. that's why I said a fellow SN crew

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
That is my opinion, why was that so bad that u got fairly mad, chill dude.

Sanji can deal with Bege? Why, because u say so? we have no way of knowing how strong is Bege or in what level does he stand.

Nami and chopper are fodders so the only one left who can do something is Brook but Pekoms has shown feat to take down an Logia rookie with a hit showing how experienced he is as a haki user and NW pirate, and we still dont know how strong is tamago, as far as we know these guys can easily be at the ballpark of the top executives of Doflamingo and im pretty positive that they are, so its fair to say that if Sanji went against these three he would get murked, simply as that.
No I don't get mad about your opinion on the fight. It's weird that you say the fight has been off-paneled and that Sanji and Co. must be elsewhere, while this chapter literally proves otherwise. Seeing one thing and claiming another.

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1,041๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Sanji, Brook, Nami, Chopper, Momo, (Ceasar) VS Supernova Capone Gang Bege, Pekoms and Tamago ?

Sanji vs Tamago
Brook vs Pekoms ( both seen to use a sword and both are wierd beings, plus brook needs some feats )
Chopper, Nami and Momo, (Ceasar) vs Capone gang bege [face it, he shouldnt be that strong with a measly, 138 million beri thats less than bartholomeo's.]
[ i reckon ceasar will fight willingly as he doesnt want to get captured by big mom who is angry with him]

Bogard

Supreme
Kin
8๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
3๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Capone is not on Big Mom ship. He is facing it and prepared to save his friends(like he said himself) probably because he accepted an alliance with Law off-panel. Likely he will help the crew more than anything else. The fact they want to capture Caesar for their friends may actually imply the Big Mom pirates already succeeded and they have to take it back

Last edited:

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Capone is not on Big Mom ship. He is facing it and prepared to save his friends(like he said himself) probably because he accepted an alliance with Law off-panel. Likely he will help the crew more than anything else
Dude. just look at the picture, it's really not that hard. There is a candy cane railing and a frosting top op the ship, with the big mom sail in the background.

Why would he get involved in a fight with a yonkou if he is a third party ? Makes no sense. So instead of ignoring facts and making more unlikely theories than the ones posted in this thread. Just answer the question, or stop posting off-topic.

Uzumaki Macho

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Capone is not on Big Mom ship. He is facing it and prepared to save his friends(like he said himself) probably because he accepted an alliance with Law off-panel. Likely he will help the crew more than anything else. The fact they want to capture Caesar for their friends may actually imply the Big Mom pirates already succeeded and they have to take it back
In the mafia, they often use the word friend sarcastically so that it actually means enemy, and Bege is based on a famous gangster.

Bogard

Supreme
Kin
8๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
3๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Dude. just look at the picture, it's really not that hard. There is a candy cane railing and a frosting top op the ship, with the big mom sail in the background.

Why would he get involved in a fight with a yonkou if he is a third party ? Makes no sense. So instead of ignoring facts and making more unlikely theories than the ones posted in this thread. Just answer the question, or stop posting off-topic.
Aohige said Sanjis group may have been captured and Capone is trying to take Caesar back. I would believe him over a fanboy. The candy is on the ship they are facing and he is talking about his friends doing well after hearing the info Law and Luffy defeated Doffy. He cant be working against them

In the mafia, they often use the word friend sarcastically so that it actually means enemy, and Bege is based on a famous gangster.
If its true, then maybe. Time will tell i guess

Last edited: