OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This thread isn’t about how strong the SN should be but how strong they have been presented up until before the Raid which has just only begun to start on Onigashima. And why the established power hierarchy for these characters will change within the upcoming chapters.

This will be very very long bear with me if you can!!!!!!!!!!

It’s been widely accepted that most of the SNs have been bunched into a category we like to call YC4 level. Which is basically just outside the Top 3 of a Yonko crews strongest subordinates. It’s basically saying, if X character was a Yonkos subordinate then X character would be the 4th strongest outside the Top 3.

Oda has made this clear distinction apparent in the story for a while, some don’t accept it for fanboy reasons, but it’s basically an unconfirmed fact.

Don’t believe me? Let’s take a look at a SN named Urouge the mad Monk, he was one of the most impressive SN pre skip despite having the lowest bounty among them all, being able to go blow for blow with a pacifista pre skip( mostly due to the nature of his DF) on his own for a little while.

He came to Whole Cake island and fought Snack a guy ranked right below the Top 3 of a Yonko crew and won what can be assumed to be an extremely tough battle against Snack. The battle was so grueling that it caused Urouge to have to run away from Cracker that it was so tough. This places Urouge on this exact tier.

Next we have X Drake, a member of an actual Yonko crew and another guy who also was impressive pre skip against a pacifista. He is one of the flying six within the beast pirates. When asked if something happened to Queen who would replace him the first person that was asked was X Drake. Now this doesn’t mean that X Drake is YC2 level but rather what we can infer from this is that if something happened to any of the Top 3 X Drake would logically be the most fit to replace them. Indicating that’s he’s in fact the 4th strongest out of the beast pirates crew( though I believe he could usurp Jack or Queens position at least at this point of time within the story if he cared and wasn’t an undercover agent he’s just been hiding his power) but I’m going to get into that later.

Next we have Zoro, Law, and Hawkins.

When each of these guys matched up with the other Oda made it pretty apparent to not have either of them win at least fairly against the other. Zoro fought Hawkins and the battle never had a conclusion, Law fought Hawkins and was all bloodied after the battle and only won due to outside interference from another SN.

Now you’re probably thinking, “what about Killer, who got beat by Zoro.”

I can say the same thing for this fight, I believe Kamazou isnt quite as strong as Killer. But not only that but Oda still portrayed the fight in an equal way between the two as Zoro eventually got put out of commission by the poison and wasn’t going all out when he won and Killer was hooked on that SMILE Cush and wasn’t at his best either.

Capone and Bonney and Apoo have always seemed like the weakest out of the group and I guess they are the outliers. Although Capone is probably the best defensive fighter out of anyone within the SNs with Big Father. Not sure what’s in store for Bonney or Apoo.

The only guy within this group that has a win against even one of the Top 3 of a Yonko Crew is Luffy, he has beat Doflamingo who I peg as YC3 level, Cracker, and Katakuri.

And those wins were only possible with G4. With G2/G3 he has been portrayed on the YC4 level which is where the other guys are.

But despite his lack of Feats and seemingly terrible luck within the NW there is one SN who I believe has been keeping pace with Luffy this entire time and we just don’t know it and that person is Eustass “Captain” Kidd. Despite big news Morgan’s and Brûlée making up stories about Kidd being a weakling, a coward, and him obviously being presented to being a wreck less hot head Oda has made it obvious that this stuff isn’t true. He could have beat Snack just like Urouge did but that wasn’t his goal, and he did injure Snack after all. He did lose his arm to somebody within the Red Hair pirates but we don’t know when exactly that happened nor who was the person who did it. It could have been from Shanks himself for all we know and it could have happened shortly after his arrival into the NW we just don’t know. But despite Luffys wins against Doflamingo, Cracker, and even Katakuri. Oda still felt that Kid was a rival to Luffy and had them competing against each other in udon prison, that’s clear obvious portrayal that Kid and Luffy were meant to be the Top SNs and above the rest. Which is why these two are the guys who are going to be fighting the Yonko, the battle will represent the Top SN vs the next established power the Yonko and the start of a new era will begin with these two.

So to end this thread I just want to say that most of the SNs up until this point have been presented around the same level which is YC4 level, and at least pre raid that’s where most of these guys stand with the exception of Luffy and Kid. And I fully expect them to keep pace with each other and ascend to a higher level. I expect the others to be stronger than even YC4 level when the raid officially happens and I don’t want people to be surprised when guys like Zoro are fighting King and Law is fighting alongside Luffy and Kidd. X Drake being mentioned as possibly taking Queens place is a dead giveaway that the established power is about to shift and that most of these guys with maybe a few exceptions are going to show off and finally shoot past YC3 level and above within the coming chapters. Guys like Law will go from being YC4 level and being weak compared to guys like Doflamingo to being strong enough to beat King or Katakuri and the same will go for Zoro who I believe will be Kings opponent. These guys will mimic the boost that Luffy got last arc on WCI.

They are all improving at the same rate and even though Sanji isn’t an SN I think we can compare the boost he will get to what the SNs will get. He will go from being on the YC4 level to being able to match Queen. That way Sanji being stronger than X Drake won’t be a thing but rather they both get stronger at the same time and are both strong enough to beat a YC2 which gives a lot of credence to the statement of X Drake taking Queens place.

There is a shake up about to happen, and a lot of people won’t like it but hey, they are going to have to deal with it.

Thoughts? Criticisms? Let me know

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So what's your exact tiers or ranking tho on a list?
Im glad you asked this is where I think they are as of this current moment or end of Wano.

For tiers I got this
Luffy/Kidd/Law(?)
Law/Zoro/Drake/Sanji/Urouge/Hawkins/Killer
Bonney/Apoo/Capone

Rankings
Luffy(Low Top Tier)
Kid(Low Top Tier)
Law( Low Top tier/ YC1)
Zoro(YC1)
X Drake(YC2)
Sanji(YC2)
Urouge(YC2-YC1 due to nature of his DF)
Hawkins(YC3)
Killer(YC3)
Apoo(YC4-YC3)
Bonney(YC4-YC3)
Capone(YC4-YC3)

These would be my rankings, it was tough doing this because I feel like guys like Hawkins and Killer won’t get real battles.

Reactions: Hammock

Nox

Regular
Kin
1,096💸
Kumi
4,146💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Emperors have 3-4 elite Commanders, I will use that model. Important to mention -- Cracker was dispatched specifically because Luffy was credited for besting Doflamingo. Linlin's intention being that HE would be capable instead. Boundman has never beat a single Yonko Commander without assistance. Doflamingo (Law), Cracker (Nami) and Katakuri (No Assistance and it FAILED). Furthermore, it took gains from DD, Enraged Army, Fujitora, Cracker, Linlin fights with FS added for WCI Boundman to push a YC1 to Mid-High and WCI Snakeman to achieve an Extreme Diff victory. YOU said this is THREAD is examining how strong Supernova have been presented NOT how strong they should be. To state a Supernova is above Yonko Commander 3 is outright accepting he/she is superior to WCI Boundman. A mode which itself couldn’t defeat Cracker without assistance. A Sweet Commander who is favored over Doflamingo. Who per pure scaling was scores above two-thirds of them. Everything below is without taking into consideration potential power gains from the 7-9 day training period Supernovas have received.

Above YC - Luffy =/= Wano Snakeman
YC1 - 0 Supernova =/= WCI Snakeman
YC2 - Kid =/= Wano Boundman
YC3 - Drake, Urouge, Law =/= WCI Boundman
YC4 - Zoro =/= Dressrosa Boundman
Below - Sanji, Hawkins, Killer, Capone

If Queen disappears it creates an opening in Three Calamities. Which means Drake is nominated as its 3rd. It goes 1 > 2 > 3 > 4. If we removed 2 from the listing, the number 4 assumes position 3 not 2. Again, there are Three Calamities. If Queen were to disappear, the number becomes Two. Of all non Calamity Headliner's Drake is implied as strongest. Thus, his promotion to their ranks is guaranteed. That's all we know and nothing more. Let me try this again. The M3 is Luffy, Zoro and Sanji. If Zoro decides to leave and create his Supernova crew, Jinbe replaces him in the M3. Now imagine using this as proof Jinbe is 2nd strongest. Urouge defeated a 4th Commander three arcs ago. Given passage of time his potential gains of growth should move him one tier up. Eustass Kid wounded a 4th Commander sometime between TS and Luffy arriving in WCI. Its important to consider Luffy needed Boundman OR assistance from Law (a Top Supernova) to injure Doflamingo. In addition to this he has matched Luffy's performance. Zoro without Enma and Santoryuu negged Hawkins. A fresh Law put the fear of God and wounded one off paneled him. Killer is unknown as he appeared in a neutered version (Kamazou) but it doesn't change that Zoro 1-shot him without Enma. Sanji styled on a Page-One who isn't even rated among Flying Six & even then he didn't put him down. Law is as strong as Oda demands it. He has enough portrayal to be YC 2-4. Been showcased against Wano Boundman (YC2) and eliminated Hawkins with relative ease.

Reactions: HowDidIGetPrem

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Emperors have 3-4 elite Commanders, I will use that model. Important to mention -- Cracker was dispatched specifically because Luffy was credited for besting Doflamingo. Linlin's intention being that HE would be capable instead. Boundman has never beat a single Yonko Commander without assistance. Doflamingo (Law), Cracker (Nami) and Katakuri (No Assistance and it FAILED). Furthermore, it took gains from DD, Enraged Army, Fujitora, Cracker, Linlin fights with FS added for WCI Boundman to push a YC1 to Mid-High and WCI Snakeman to achieve an Extreme Diff victory. YOU said this is THREAD is examining how strong Supernova have been presented NOT how strong they should be. To state a Supernova is above Yonko Commander 3 is outright accepting he/she is superior to WCI Boundman. A mode which itself couldn’t defeat Cracker without assistance. A Sweet Commander who is favored over Doflamingo. Who per pure scaling was scores above two-thirds of them. Everything below is without taking into consideration potential power gains from the 7-9 day training period Supernovas have received.

Above YC - Luffy =/= Wano Snakeman
YC1 - 0 Supernova =/= WCI Snakeman
YC2 - Kid =/= Wano Boundman
YC3 - Drake, Urouge, Law =/= WCI Boundman
YC4 - Zoro =/= Dressrosa Boundman
Below - Sanji, Hawkins, Killer, Capone

If Queen disappears it creates an opening in Three Calamities. Which means Drake is nominated as its 3rd. It goes 1 > 2 > 3 > 4. If we removed 2 from the listing, the number 4 assumes position 3 not 2. Again, there are Three Calamities. If Queen were to disappear, the number becomes Two. Of all non Calamity Headliner's Drake is implied as strongest. Thus, his promotion to their ranks is guaranteed. That's all we know and nothing more. Let me try this again. The M3 is Luffy, Zoro and Sanji. If Zoro decides to leave and create his Supernova crew, Jinbe replaces him in the M3. Now imagine using this as proof Jinbe is 2nd strongest. Urouge defeated a 4th Commander three arcs ago. Given passage of time his potential gains of growth should move him one tier up. Eustass Kid wounded a 4th Commander sometime between TS and Luffy arriving in WCI. Its important to consider Luffy needed Boundman OR assistance from Law (a Top Supernova) to injure Doflamingo. In addition to this he has matched Luffy's performance. Zoro without Enma and Santoryuu negged Hawkins. A fresh Law put the fear of God and wounded one off paneled him. Killer is unknown as he appeared in a neutered version (Kamazou) but it doesn't change that Zoro 1-shot him without Enma. Sanji styled on a Page-One who isn't even rated among Flying Six & even then he didn't put him down. Law is as strong as Oda demands it. He has enough portrayal to be YC 2-4. Been showcased against Wano Boundman (YC2) and eliminated Hawkins with relative ease.
I actually agree with everything you said except maybe my power rankings before the 7-9 day training period and you don’t know this but you are the one who inspired me to make this thread. I wasn’t sure if you had an account here but you’re that same dude from Narutoforums, you actually inspired me to come up with this.

And btw that X Drake thing is exactly what I said lol, he would be the next guy up to replace a calamity as in he would take the three spot under the circumstance that something happened to Jack. The only reason Queen was singled out was because he called the Flying six a name. But it doesn’t mean he’s YC2 level but that’s he’s pretty much the fourth strongest out of the beast pirates and takes that spot by default.

Only thing i will say is that I believe as of this moment I believe all of the SN are stronger than YC4 level at this point BUT before the 7-9 day training period they were all YC4 level except for Kid and Luffy. When Luffy was training his Advanced CoA and Zoro was getting his new sword, is the moment I believe all of them did some training of the sort. So post 7-9 day training period all the SN are above YC4 level.

Also I don’t think you can divide up boundmans power level like that, Luffy was fully capable of knocking Katakuri around with that mode it’s no short of YC1 level in speed and power and has always been since its introduction in DR, it just always had a time limit for that very reason.

So every form of G4 is YC1+ at this point with Advanced CoA and FS. Luffy is Low Top Tier in all these forms, and will be, the main reason Kaido goes down like he’s always been the main reason why every villain has gone down in this story.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nox

Nox

Regular
Kin
1,096💸
Kumi
4,146💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
@OG sama I might need to change my style. As I'm either easily pinpointed on forums OR someone's got the same sauce as the boy. >.> <.< Without accounting for training I agree that the strongest Supernova are YC4. The most stand-out Supernova in SA were Drake and Urouge. After-which comes Auction House captains. Hawkins and Apoo got highlighted next for their fruit's Defense and Offense respectively. Over the course of TS we started getting confirmation Nova were entering YC territory. Luffy, Urouge and Drake have outright YC4 statements. Law and Kid can be scaled in a sense. Hawkins (Defense) and Apoo (Offense) I was scaling to this level. RN outside Jozu we have no idea how YC2 compare to the other positions. Sure, we know they are stronger than 3 and below 1 -- but not by how much. Oda might as well be a bro and come clutch.

Above YC - Luffy, Kid
YC1 - Law, Zoro
YC2 - Drake, Sanji
YC3 - Urouge, Apoo/Hawkins
YC4 - Hawkins/Apoo, Killer
Below - Bonney (LOL)

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I actually agree with you a bit and you don’t know this but you are the one who inspired me to make this thread. I wasn’t sure if you had an account here but you’re that same dude from Narutoforums, you actually inspired me to come up with this.

And btw that X Drake thing is exactly what I said lol, he would be the next guy up to replace a calamity as in he would take the three spot under the circumstance that something happened to Jack. The only reason Queen was singled out was because he called the Flying six a name. But it doesn’t mean he’s YC2 level but that’s he’s pretty much the fourth strongest out of the beast pirates and takes that spot by default.

Only thing i will say is that I believe as of this moment I believe all of the SN are stronger than YC4 level at this point. When Luffy was training his Advanced CoA and Zoro was getting his new sword, is the moment I believe all of them did some training of the sort.
@OG sama I might need to change my style. As I'm either easily pinpointed on forums OR someone's got the same sauce as the boy. >.> <.< Without accounting for training I agree that the strongest Supernova are YC4. The most stand-out Supernova in SA were Drake and Urouge. After-which comes Auction House captains. Hawkins and Apoo got highlighted next for their fruit's Defense and Offense respectively. Over the course of TS we started getting confirmation Nova were entering YC territory. Luffy, Urouge and Drake have outright YC4 statements. Law and Kid can be scaled in a sense. Hawkins (Defense) and Apoo (Offense) I was scaling to this level. RN outside Jozu we have no idea how YC2 compare to the other positions. Sure, we know they are stronger than 3 and below 1 -- but not by how much. Oda might as well be a bro and come clutch.

Above YC - Luffy, Kid
YC1 - Law, Zoro
YC2 - Drake, Sanji
YC3 - Urouge, Apoo/Hawkins
YC4 - Hawkins/Apoo, Killer
Below - Bonney (LOL)
I feel you brother haha, everybody jacking yo style around here lollll.

That’s why I’m so eager for this raid to start man I’m so sick of this slow ass pace, and people usually give me flack for my opinions around here but I’m actually usually right about things.

I predicted Kata and Luffy would fight even though everyone else said he would run away, I said he can’t leave that island without beating him as it would place him in a bad position in the next arc and yet, here we are.... I have no doubt my matchups are going to be mostly correct as well because I usually just go with what makes the most logical sense whereas a lot of OP fans just go off favoritism.

And when you say above YC where exactly do you place them? Would you consider above YC level a Low Top tier???? Cause I have a thread on that too and I would absolutely love to get your opinion on that.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm readjusting my position and putting Apoo higher, not just because of recent chapters and him getting seemingly decent hits on Luffy and Zoro but also because of me rewatching Sabaody and noticing his sound was able to hurt(affect) a Logia despite him not using haki with the attack. I think Apoo might well be top 5 SN with Drake close behind and Urogue close behind him.