MandraRules

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
but after using only 3 of those 1000, his stamina gives.... I still think kakashi's up there, but what about Darui?
I totally forgot about Darui! He's incrediblly strong and capable of beating the Gold and Silver brothers. I think he could beat Kakashi one way or another. He's another one that's up there in Rank.

Shivamcoder3013

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hiashi is a jonin? I though he was only head of hyuuga. Anyways, kakashi probably is the strongest jonin. We haven't seen much about jonin from other villages, but from konoha it would probably be kakashi. Hiashi is supposedly good at juinjutsu and tai, but kakashi with MS would beat him.

Hmph

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
but after using only 3 of those 1000, his stamina gives.... I still think kakashi's up there, but what about Darui?
I'n not sure why people still decide to ridicule Kakashi's chakra/stamina reserves.

Kakashi's chakra capacity (either that, or his ability to use jutsu with enough precision to not use as much chakra) has increased substantially. When we first seen him, he'd pass out after just using a Mizubushin, and 2 Suiton ninjutsu with the Sharingan active.

Fast foward to his battle with Kakazu:
Kakashi used 6 Raikiri I believe Suiton: Suijinheki and intended Mangekyō Sharingan usage (granted, he would have ended up in the hospital by his own admission but still) All this was the sharingan active.

And yes, Raikiri does require a large amount of chakra. (a lesser version of Raikiri) only can be used atleast 4 times a day(part 1 Kakashi) without killing the user (and Sasuke(part 1) 2 times). These things were established as far back as season 1 (long before Shippuuden).

Foward to his battle with Pain:
With only half his chakra(his chakra was split in half after using the Raiton Kage Bunshin) Kakashi used three Raikiri (each take up a hefty amount of chakra)(1, 2, 3 - assuming the fourth Raikiri and Raiton: Ryouken were used by his Raiton Kage Bunshin), a Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu, a Doton: Doryūheki and one Kamui (excluding the second one that killed him)

People also forget the sharingan causes more of a strain to Kakashi's body (due to not being an Uchiha) and think he has low chakra. Kakashi is no where near as chakra/stamina handicapped as people make him out to be.

Kakashi might not have tailed beast chakra levels, but he certainly has enough for a decent fight.

@OP, I would say Kakashi. Guy is also pretty close.

Last edited:

Strata Uchiha

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakashi has to be the strongest Jonin. I mean come on, he was recommended to be Hokage.

Still, other Jonin could give him a run for his ca$h. Neji, Guy, Hiashi, and maybe just maybe Yamato.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakashi, and not just because he's my favorite character. He kicks ass...this is the guy who became jounin at 13 and anbu captain at 15-16. I think Gai could probably give him a run for his money though. xd