Legendary
Kin
836💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I must begin by saying this isn't my fanfic...it's El Magnifico's (i deserve no credit for it) who's birthday happens to be today...so HAPPY BIRTDAY El Magnifico!!!
Second of all, this is a short rap made by him also xd
You must be registered for see images

Battles ; fought to preserve the peace
A point at which our reasoning cease
Yet ideologies of pain and hate
attempt to decide our inevitable fate

But loss of hope is not the way
May lead to dismay or may even betray
So listen to the message i want to convey
Don't let the trust , You put in your friends, SWAY

okay *clears throat* so now time for the fanfic

Scene: UCHIHA HIDEOUT

????: You are late!

||||: I know, kagami was there all the time. We need to do something about him.

????: Where are Uruchi and Yoshiro?

||||: They cannot come. Uruchi is still suffering from the injuries and Yoshiro is taking care of her

????: I already told you all! Injuries are part of the war. We, the Uchihas are destined to fight till our last breath. Pathetic you people are!

||||: I apologize on their behalf Setsuna-san!

Setsuna: Did u find him?

||||: We didn’t find him there. I think he got away again!!

Scene changes: FOREST FIRE COUNTRY

Kama and team hiruzen set out to find the cave where Hiroshi took the refuge

Kama: I saw him and I recognized him at once.

Hiruzen: I still remember their faces…

Kama: It is still unbelievable that our military forces and intelligence have failed to unmask the people who were behind the destruction of Uzushiogakure! (he said with rage)

Hiruzen: There are certain things we still need to grasp, and I am sure some insider was behind all this!

Kama: The rumor’s that there was an uchiha behind this…
Hiruzen: yes but we investigated and found nothing….something, I don’t know what, is slipping from my mind…some sort of clue.

Orochimaru: but an uchiha alone cannot eradicate a whole village, can he?? (he said with curiosity)

Kama: we are almost there!!

A CAVE HIDDEN BETWEEN THE LARGE ROCK BOULDERS AND TREES

Hiruzen cuts his thumb with his kunai and makes a mark on the walL.All of them then enter the cave.

Jiraiya: why did u cut your thumb sensei?

Orochimaru: there was a barrier you fool (he said with a sigh)

Inside the cave

Hiroshi: Thank you for coming, Money, and your students as well (looking at them)

Hiruzen: that is no problem at all. This Jiraiya, Orochimaru and Tsunade, (now looking at the students) Everyone, this is Hiroshi hyuuga.

Jiraiya/Orochimaru/Tsunade: nice to meet you sir!

Hiroshi: my pleasure.

The conversation between them continued while hiruzen walked up to the table and looked at the wrapped cloth. Suddenly they heard some crying; thecrying of a newborn child and all of them turned around in shock.

Hiruzen: Same face and glow!! …what’s his name??

Hiroshi: Dan! Named after his grandfather

Tsunade: What’s going on? Can anyone explain me what's the meaning of this?

Hiroshi: oh sorry for the mess-up!! I shall explain everything. Please pay attention. This boy is the son of Ryuu Kennon and Kazumi Senju. Ryuu was the member of the Kennon clan of uzushiogakure, and kazumi was the daughter of 2nd Hokage - your aunt, tsunade- (he said while looking at Tsunade).
After the destruction of uzushiogakure 5 years ago in which uzumaki clan and Kennon clan were vanished, Ryuu and his family survived with some of the uzumaki clan members. They took refuge in fire country, mostly in Konoha. Ryuu and Kazumi, however, didn’t want to be a part of military anymore, it was because of the kekkai genkai possessed by the Kennon. But in any case, it was their choice, but that’s what we believed. Actually Ryuu and kazumi were investigating something and they were too close but sudden death of Ryuu and Kazumi left the case as it is. I met Kazumi some 3 months ago who told me about Dan and asked me to keep him safe from them...

Jiraiya: Safe? From who and why?? (Jiraiya was more confused now)

Hiroshi: We don’t know yet for sure…but it’s because of the kekkai genkai possessed by the boy!

Hiruzen: Why didn’t you notify us before??

Hiroshi: I was changing place since then and it was not safe because I was being followed

Hiruzen: Followed, by who?

Hiroshi: A Konoha ninja, that's for sure!

Hiruzen: What?? But how’s that possible?

Hiroshi
: Listen hiruzen, I want you now to take this boy with u back to Konoha

Hiruzen: what?? U urself said that some Konoha ninjas are behind all this! what if they get to know that this boy is with me in Konoha?

Hiroshi: I have a plan…listen carefully, all of you..

(to be continued...)

here's the link of the previous chapter

Thanks for viewing, please don't be so hard on us :T_T:

Last edited:

Supermacaquecool

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So far, I've only read the rap. I wanted to comment till I finishe to read everything, but since it's not going to happen soon and I may forget what I wanted to say, I only comment:
xd That rap was awesome! I don't usually get the sonority in a text, but in this case worked.

Rorasa

Legendary
Kin
836💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So far, I've only read the rap. I wanted to comment till I finishe to read everything, but since it's not going to happen soon and I may forget what I wanted to say, I only comment:
xd That rap was awesome! I don't usually get the sonority in a text, but in this case worked.
xd thank you so much :) coming from you, i'm truly flattered

Supermacaquecool

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yh! I finally finished!
Okay. Your story has good intrigue. It's exciting.
And Wow! You even respected the Hyuga clan names.
Request: Please, don't write Tsunade in yellow, it's too bright for me.
I cannot think of any advice, but if I ever think one I'll let ya know.

EL MAGNIFICO

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rap is awesome but chapter is not awesome like last one:p i like last chapter mostxd
very well done as a few ppl have said you are a good team it is very good so far i enjoyed this chapter keep up the good work plus rep to both of you.

Happy Birthday El Magnifico
nice work!!!

And a happy birthday to you Magnifico xd
thank u for the comments .....
@kyon ...sorry ..i will try to improve !!!

kiriahatake

Elite
Kin
27💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I must begin by saying this isn't my fanfic...it's El Magnifico's (i deserve no credit for it) who's birthday happens to be today...so HAPPY BIRTDAY El Magnifico!!!
Second of all, this is a short rap made by him also xd
You must be registered for see images

Battles ; fought to preserve the peace
A point at which our reasoning cease
Yet ideologies of pain and hate
attempt to decide our inevitable fate

But loss of hope is not the way
May lead to dismay or may even betray
So listen to the message i want to convey
Don't let the trust , You put in your friends, SWAY

okay *clears throat* so now time for the fanfic

Scene: UCHIHA HIDEOUT

????: You are late!

||||: I know, kagami was there all the time. We need to do something about him.

????: Where are Uruchi and Yoshiro?

||||: They cannot come. Uruchi is still suffering from the injuries and Yoshiro is taking care of her

????: I already told you all! Injuries are part of the war. We, the Uchihas are destined to fight till our last breath. Pathetic you people are!

||||: I apologize on their behalf Setsuna-san!

Setsuna: Did u find him?

||||: We didn’t find him there. I think he got away again!!

Scene changes: FOREST FIRE COUNTRY

Kama and team hiruzen set out to find the cave where Hiroshi took the refuge

Kama: I saw him and I recognized him at once.

Hiruzen: I still remember their faces…

Kama: It is still unbelievable that our military forces and intelligence have failed to unmask the people who were behind the destruction of Uzushiogakure! (he said with rage)

Hiruzen: There are certain things we still need to grasp, and I am sure some insider was behind all this!

Kama: The rumor’s that there was an uchiha behind this…
Hiruzen: yes but we investigated and found nothing….something, I don’t know what, is slipping from my mind…some sort of clue.

Orochimaru: but an uchiha alone cannot eradicate a whole village, can he?? (he said with curiosity)

Kama: we are almost there!!

A CAVE HIDDEN BETWEEN THE LARGE ROCK BOULDERS AND TREES

Hiruzen cuts his thumb with his kunai and makes a mark on the walL.All of them then enter the cave.

Jiraiya: why did u cut your thumb sensei?

Orochimaru: there was a barrier you fool (he said with a sigh)

Inside the cave

Hiroshi: Thank you for coming, Money, and your students as well (looking at them)

Hiruzen: that is no problem at all. This Jiraiya, Orochimaru and Tsunade, (now looking at the students) Everyone, this is Hiroshi hyuuga.

Jiraiya/Orochimaru/Tsunade: nice to meet you sir!

Hiroshi: my pleasure.

The conversation between them continued while hiruzen walked up to the table and looked at the wrapped cloth. Suddenly they heard some crying; thecrying of a newborn child and all of them turned around in shock.

Hiruzen: Same face and glow!! …what’s his name??

Hiroshi: Dan! Named after his grandfather

Tsunade: What’s going on? Can anyone explain me what's the meaning of this?

Hiroshi: oh sorry for the mess-up!! I shall explain everything. Please pay attention. This boy is the son of Ryuu Kennon and Kazumi Senju. Ryuu was the member of the Kennon clan of uzushiogakure, and kazumi was the daughter of 2nd Hokage - your aunt, tsunade- (he said while looking at Tsunade).
After the destruction of uzushiogakure 5 years ago in which uzumaki clan and Kennon clan were vanished, Ryuu and his family survived with some of the uzumaki clan members. They took refuge in fire country, mostly in Konoha. Ryuu and Kazumi, however, didn’t want to be a part of military anymore, it was because of the kekkai genkai possessed by the Kennon. But in any case, it was their choice, but that’s what we believed. Actually Ryuu and kazumi were investigating something and they were too close but sudden death of Ryuu and Kazumi left the case as it is. I met Kazumi some 3 months ago who told me about Dan and asked me to keep him safe from them...

Jiraiya: Safe? From who and why?? (Jiraiya was more confused now)

Hiroshi: We don’t know yet for sure…but it’s because of the kekkai genkai possessed by the boy!

Hiruzen: Why didn’t you notify us before??

Hiroshi: I was changing place since then and it was not safe because I was being followed

Hiruzen: Followed, by who?

Hiroshi: A Konoha ninja, that's for sure!

Hiruzen: What?? But how’s that possible?

Hiroshi
: Listen hiruzen, I want you now to take this boy with u back to Konoha

Hiruzen: what?? U urself said that some Konoha ninjas are behind all this! what if they get to know that this boy is with me in Konoha?

Hiroshi: I have a plan…listen carefully, all of you..

(to be continued...)

here's the link of the previous chapter

Thanks for viewing, please don't be so hard on us :T_T:
happy b'day btw its good but its more in play form than a story don't yah think? it was good even though its not my type of story.....great job..:ice: