Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Is so happy the NB links redirect to the correct Animebase threads* xD

So before we get started, this is Imperfect Sage Mode training right? Do you currently have a contract to tune your Sage Mode to? For example, I'm a user of Snake ISM, so my ISM had a few attributes present that are akin to a snake.

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Alrighty, so Imperfect Sage mode is the unbalanced blending of natural energy into the body, which empowers the body but not as much as what a perfect blend would be.
Natural energy is energy that is given off by everything I think but is invisible?

Shinta

Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Invisible but you'll be able to perceive it as a sixth sense during Sage mode!

( Fukanzen Sennin Modo ) - Imperfect Sage Mode
Type: Supplementary
Range: N/a
Chakra: N/A ( -10 turn to sustain )
Damage: N/A (Active +20 Damage to all Ninjutsu and Taijutsu up to S-Rank)
Description: An empowered state of body achieved by blending natural energy with one’s physical and spiritual energy. The mode heightens performance on all levels by adding a new dimension of power to the user’s chakra. The state is a direct result of Senjutsu chakra circulating through the body. To enter this form, a minimum of 10% of the user’s maximum chakra reserve must be moulded into Senjutsu chakra, all subsequent technique employ Senjutsu chakra until the minimum cost (-10/turn) cannot be paid to sustain the mode. The user is able to reduce 20 damage from damage for the duration of this technique. The user is able to passively sense chakra and his/her perception and reflexes are enhanced by x2. Their ninjutsu and strength increases, empowering taijutsu and other close range physical combat techniques by +20. Additionally, Genjutsu cast by the user are empowered requiring the opponent to use Genjutsu release, of one rank higher than what is normally required (Effective on Genjutsu up to B rank). Lastly, the user gains access to contract-specific anatomical features and other physical feats granted by Sage mode.
Note: Usable twice per battle . Must wait 2 turns before using this technique again. Perfect Sages can use either perfect or imperfect form thrice with a delay of 1 turn between modes.
Note: Imperfect Sages can convert a maximum of 30% of their total chakra reserve. Perfect Sages can convert a maximum of 40% of their total chakra reserve.

So this is the jutsu you'll be using for the canon contracts. One turn of mediatation, equates to 10% chakra conversion, up to a max of 30% of your max chakra pool.

Also note the damage and resistance buffs as you tell me your thoughts on this jutsu.

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Obviously its a nice little buff to a user, especially as a beginner mode. kinda like the 7HB to EIG.
Personally I think that it should be an A rank technique, with PSM as an S rank. Especially considering that the boosts are less, but the cost is the same.

Shinta

Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ranks are funny like that... but I think it's S in terms of 'difficulty' due to it mixing an external energy into your internal energies. That and it could kill you if you can't do it right xD

So give it a try, meditate in perfect stillness and slowly mix the natural energy around you, with your internal energies. Meditate for two turns (just do it all in the one post cause... no point you double posting) and then do the appropriate maths for how much chakra and sage chakra you have.

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Sitting in silence and focusing on my chakra, i will slowly mix in with the energy around me, my body becoming an extent ion of myself, feeling the earth and the wind and nature around me.

--

As my chakra is blending with the natural energies it slowly materialises into sage chakra within myself as it balances out. Only 20% of my chakra is molded, being that of 320 chakra.

Shinta

Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay, so your sage chakra pool. Is that the right term, can't recall what I make up any more? xD

Anyway, what consumes that pool of sage chakra and at what point will you fall out of sage mode? Is there any way of you to prolong the transformation?

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Haveing sage mode costa 10 of that pool per turn and then any twchs you wanna use that are boosted by natural energy cost from that pool instead of your regular chakra.

If you continue to meditate you can mold more pr i think perfect sage lets you do a greater pool lile 40% or something.