9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who is the fastest character in Naruto?

Who has shown the best speed feat?

Who is fastest by foot speed?

What speed category are Naruto characters in ranging from top tiers to low? (For example Naruto is faster than light and Kakashi is massively hypersonic.)

Is bending space considered faster than light?

Does the Rinnegan and Sharingan help see their speed?

I forgot this one. Is an instant faster than light? (Like Minato)

I want to know what you guys think. I need answers. Thanks

Last edited:

Gerkak

Legendary
Kin
67💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Fastest character overall is Naruto ( gai is faster but only when using the eight gate)

Gai

Naruto overall but gai is the fastest ever

Super sonic.

Nope. According to the most supported model of physics space-time begins to warp long before the speed of light is reached

No, just their reflexes

Last edited:

BlacLord™

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Here we go again...

Gai distorted the space, not space. If Gai had distorted space, his body would have been ripped to shreds in a Kamui-like fashion. What Gai did was create a quantum fluctuation, whereby he gathers energy into a single point (himself), by twisting it inwards.

jpineda

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fastest foot speed has to go to Naruto in my opinion.

In terms of teleportation, either Minato or Sasuke.

And, I dont think the rinnegan or sharingan necessarily help with speed, more like enhances their senses/reflexes.

Gerkak

Legendary
Kin
67💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Is an instant faster than light? (Minato)
Instant is far faster than light. Light only seems fast to us who live on a small planet. Across the mass reaches of space light isn't that fast at all. For example light takes 2.2 million years to get to the andromeda galaxy from our own milky way galaxy

Loki d

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Instant is far faster than light. Light only seems fast to us who live on a small planet. Across the mass reaches of space light isn't that fast at all. For example light takes 2.2 million years to get to the andromeda galaxy from our own milky way galaxy
Some DBZ fan was hyping it up

Sir Cool Blizzard

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fastest character overall is Naruto ( gai is faster but only when using the eight gate)

Gai

Naruto overall but gai is the fastest ever

Super sonic.

Nope. According to the most supported model of physics space-time begins to warp long before the speed of light is reached

No, just their reflexes
^^ I agree with this basically. But Top tier Naruto characters have been calculated to be massively hypersonic many times at different instances. Although the low tier fodders may not even be subsonic.

Also the speed is as inconsistent as any other manga. So no one can be sure about it. U_U

Omar19992010

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Minato, Sasuke and Tobirama are the fastest. There space time Jutsu's are instant.

If we're talking about Foot speed it's 8th Gate guy and Rikudou Naruto who are the fastest.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think they already arrive at andromeda galaxy and chilling out now.

lanakui8

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who is the fastest character in Naruto?
without the use of space/time techs? 8th gated gai with his space/bending speed.
with space/time techs, Sasukeʻs the fastest within his rinneganʻs range. Minato and Tobirama are the fastest if they have the place marked. Kaguya or Obito or kakashi are the fastest otherwise.

Who has shown the best speed feat?
bending space with speed.

Minato warping to konoha before 8th gated gai can move an inch.

Who is fastest by foot speed?
8th gated Gai

What speed category are Naruto characters in ranging from top tiers to low? (For example Naruto is faster than light and Kakashi is massively hypersonic.)
No one is faster than light. Madara flew hundreds of kilometers into the sky within a few seconds. 8th gated gai is way faster than madara, Narutoʻs max shunshin is also way faster than madara.

Is bending space considered faster than light?
nope, considering madara saw Gai traveling to him which would be impossible if Gai is faster than light.

Does the Rinnegan and Sharingan help see their speed?
it predicts their movement to give the doujutsu user an image of where the character will be before the character actually gets there.

I forgot this one. Is an instant faster than light? (Like Minato)
yep.