The speculation that Sasuke dies during the time skip…

Maki-G

Kin
30💸
Kumi
25💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If he turned rogue depending on what rogue would imply in Boruto, the entire ninja uni would have to go after him. He would be a planetary threat not because he’s Sasuke but because of the info he has he could give to far worse threats.

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So much potential.

With Naruto and Sasuke nerfed and gone this is a good chance to show if the villages would remain united without them. Without the two people who are far stronger than everyone combined. Thus being a war deterrent. This is also a good chance to show how Sasuke will handle it.

When Shojoji was interrogated Sasuke mentioned underworld criminals know how far he will go in dealing with them. Which scared Shojoji into speaking. Later he told Boruto that the only one the village should hate is him. In response to hearing Kawaki tried to bear the burden of killing Boruto. Both statements are reminiscent of his revolution plan, but rather than become the force that kept the villages united, he intimidated criminals to keep them subdued. And the Kawaki statement shows he's still willing to be seen as a villian in order to maintain peace.

Now he's fled Konoha as a rogue shinobi. If conflict between the villages ensues I see him stepping in (akin to Madara man handling Mu & Onoki for Konoha) & given his & Boruto's power the Kage may set aside their differences to hunt them down. Once again proving how a common enemy unites them. Plus we'll see a new gen version of Madara (Sasuke) vs the 5 Kage.

Maki-G

Kin
30💸
Kumi
25💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So much potential.

With Naruto and Sasuke nerfed and gone this is a good chance to show if the villages would remain united without them. Without the two people who are far stronger than everyone combined. Thus being a war deterrent. This is also a good chance to show how Sasuke will handle it.

When Shojoji was interrogated Sasuke mentioned underworld criminals know how far he will go in dealing with them. Which scared Shojoji into speaking. Later he told Boruto that the only one the village should hate is him. In response to hearing Kawaki tried to bear the burden of killing Boruto. Both statements are reminiscent of his revolution plan, but rather than become the force that kept the villages united, he intimidated criminals to keep them subdued. And the Kawaki statement shows he's still willing to be seen as a villian in order to maintain peace.

Now he's fled Konoha as a rogue shinobi. If conflict between the villages ensues I see him stepping in (akin to Madara man handling Mu & Onoki for Konoha) & given his & Boruto's power the Kage may set aside their differences to hunt them down. Once again proving how a common enemy unites them. Plus we'll see a new gen version of Madara (Sasuke) vs the 5 Kage.
Interesting theory but to make Sasuke a main baddie at this point in the game is a major plot flaw. Big question: Why?.. What is there to even gain from this?

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Interesting theory but to make Sasuke a main baddie at this point in the game is a major plot flaw. Big question: Why?.. What is there to even gain from this?
What I laid out. To better show his role as the anti-hero who protects from the shadows. Which Boruto aspires to be. It'll also further validate his (already solid) revolution plan. Actually seeing it in action takes things to a whole new level. Akin to seeing him in a mission in Sasuke Retsuden was good. Instead of just hearing about how he geos on remote missions. Best not to let this opportunity to waste.

Plus the foundation has been laid out in a novel aswell. 9:03-9:53 in particular.

You must be registered for see medias

Maki-G

Kin
30💸
Kumi
25💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

What I laid out. To better show his role as the anti-hero who protects from the shadows. Which Boruto aspires to be. It'll also further validate his (already solid) revolution plan. Actually seeing it in action takes things to a whole new level. Akin to seeing him in a mission in Sasuke Retsuden was good. Instead of just hearing about how he geos on remote missions. Best not to let this opportunity to waste.

Plus the foundation has been laid out in a novel aswell. 9:03-9:53 in particular.

You must be registered for see medias
I'll watch that video when I get the chance but I don't see how going rogue and a battle with the kage is protecting from the shadows or has anything to do with him being a rogue ninja tbh. Can you explain further? He can do these things without being a rogue ninja which he has already done two or three times.

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'll watch that video when I get the chance but I don't see how going rogue and a battle with the kage is protecting from the shadows or has anything to do with him being a rogue ninja tbh. Can you explain further? He can do these things without being a rogue ninja which he has already done two or three times.
Did you read the recent chapters?

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They should give saskey fights vs ninja like Konoha and Gaara...

it will be interesting to see saskey with one eye, one arm and no kill intent solo strong ninja..

we see in boruto chapter 81 that omnipotence slowly erases all doubt for those who can see contradictions...maybe this happened to saskey with boruto and thats why he alone

P3ĮÑ

Immortal
Kin
375💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Momoshiki even after trolling his Rinnegan verbatim stated he can't challenge him head on unscathed, even without the rinnegan he's a seasoned veteran and intellectually gifted. Granted the argument can be bought up momo didn't want to risk waking up boruto so he couldn't use the karma for jutsu absorption.
Post automatically merged:

They should give saskey fights vs ninja like Konoha and Gaara...

it will be interesting to see saskey with one eye, one arm and no kill intent solo strong ninja..

we see in boruto chapter 81 that omnipotence slowly erases all doubt for those who can see contradictions...maybe this happened to saskey with boruto and thats why he alone
We have yet to see how much it effected sasuke tho considering he had the most willpower at suppressing it, considering even mitsuki seemed like he was beginning to "question his moon" after this time, i'm curious still, let's wait and see.

Last edited: