[Theory] The soldiers of Kaguya

fenixdm

Member
15 posts 0 reactions
Joined
Mar 11, 2014
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I think that she try to conquer the demensions that we have seen and she failed and the Earth is maybe the demension where she can create soldiers for the final dimenshion.

I'm sorry if it's little confusing. :shy:
 

Cauzing

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
7,271 posts 330 reactions
Joined
Apr 6, 2014
Messages
7,271
Reaction score
330
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Were are the enemies in the other dimension tho?
 

Sasori

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
15,260 posts 695 reactions
Joined
May 31, 2014
Messages
15,260
Reaction score
695
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Were are the enemies in the other dimension tho?
Yeah so far we've only seen the warriors she brought there bit I could be wrong though
 

Seventh Sama

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
16,306 posts 933 reactions
Joined
Nov 10, 2012
Messages
16,306
Reaction score
933
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Why in the hell would she go to a dimension that she failed to conquer?
 

fenixdm

Member
15 posts 0 reactions
Joined
Mar 11, 2014
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Why in the hell would she go to a dimension that she failed to conquer?
I think that she tryed to conquer them and something wrong happen so the entire dimension was destroed. And now she goes to this dimensons to kill Sasuke and Naruto without hurting the Eart.
 

GreyWizard93

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,474 posts 387 reactions
Joined
Apr 26, 2012
Messages
4,474
Reaction score
387
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Nah I think she casted IT on part of the world and needed an army to take over the rest OR yeah like you say she may know of other beings in other worlds and wants to take over them too.
 

Zol

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,803 posts 94 reactions
Joined
Dec 11, 2012
Messages
1,803
Reaction score
94
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I rather got the feel from the last chapter that these "dimensions" are either not really existing (some kind of Genjutsu) or are created by Kaguya just for the sake of a battlefield. I don't think they are full, real worlds like the world of Naruto.
 

Jericho Senju

Member
274 posts 21 reactions
Joined
Apr 23, 2014
Messages
274
Reaction score
21
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'm thinking she already Soloed the dimensions we have seen. Because it would be dumb for her to carry a fight to where she has more potential enemies.
 
Top