[Theory] The significance of people with middle intial D

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So I was rereading the Enies Lobby Arc today and came up with a theory on people with the middle initial D.
I was rereading the part where Ohara was destroyed and came up with the theory that people with the middle initial D are the remenants of the other civilisation that was destroyed by the government. My theory is that they were scattered after their country was destroyed. At least from what I have read they all seem to be pretty impressive people and that they are connected through that history that was destroyed.
What do you guys think, made sense to me at least.

Viole

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea maybe and maybe not
Maybe it has to do something with their strength like their Haki
we know that luffy's grand father is a legendary marine who fought head on against Gol D Roger so we can assume that he was pretty bad ass in his day and there's luffy's father
he is also known across the world and luffy he became infamous in short amount of time and he is ironically very strong so i think that people with D initials have something to do with their strength

Viole

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yea and the whole story with the devil fruits and the last island on the grand line maybe a secret of the devil fruits lies on that island or something idk we will see it eventually i hope lol

Last edited: