2,302💸
Kumi
463💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Click -HERE- For the sheep game guide!!
♠♣ ♥♦
Hey there my name is Q and I will be hosting this round of The Sheep Game. The steps are fairly simple, take a look of the questions below. Once you have the answers to these questions hit me up with a private message (CLICK HERE TO PM ME) listing the questions and the answers you wish to use. Please do keep these answers SECRET!!
You must be registered for see images

Questions: :wes:

Q1- Have you ever considered meeting any of the individuals you have met online?
-
Q2- Would you ever want to Immigrate to another country?
-
Q3- If you had the chance to go back in time and redo it all, would you? (you keep your memory)
-
Q4- The world is ending and you have to choose between saving your Lover, Parent(s), Sibling(s) or Friend(s) who would you pick?
-
Q5- Would you upload your mind into a machine/internet to prolong your life, or die naturally?
-
Q6- Have you ever considered having children in the future?
-
Q7- If you had the ability to destroy/control the world, would you?
-
Q8- Would you rather save Humanity? or the group of people who mean a lot to you?
-
Q9- Would you betray others to gain riches or stay loyal to those around you?
-

There are some evil questions in there but I couldn't help myself :sigar:
5 days to gather all the answer, I will set the date at 14th of November 23:59 as the final deadline.

p.s I realised my name is only one letter (Q) so it would be easier to go to my profile and clicking start conversation there to DM me.

Last edited:

Quatt

Elite
Kin
2,302💸
Kumi
463💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Answers: :wes:
Names
Q1- Have you ever considered meeting any of the individuals you have met online?

Yes​

Yes​

Yes​

Yes​

Yes​

Yes​
Q2- Would you ever want to Immigrate to another country?

Yes​

Yes​

No​

No​

No​

Yes​
Q3- If you had the chance to go back in time and redo it all, would you? (you keep your memory)

Yes​

Yes​

No​

Yes​

Yes​

Yes​
Q4- The world is ending and you have to choose between saving your Lover, Parent(s), Sibling(s) or Friend(s) who would you pick?

Siblings​

Parents​

Siblings​

Family?​

Nobody​

Parents​
Q5- Would you upload your mind into a machine/internet to prolong your life, or die naturally?

No​

Yes​

Yes​

No​

No​

No​
Q6- Have you ever considered having children in the future?

Yes​

Yes​

Yes​

No​

Yes​

Yes​
Q7- If you had the ability to destroy/control the world, would you?

No​

Yes​

Yes​

No​

No​

No​
Q8- Would you rather save Humanity? or the group of people who mean a lot to you?

Humanity​

Humanity​

Group​

Both​

Both​

Group​
Q9- Would you betray others to gain riches or stay loyal to those around you?

Yes​

No​

No​

No​

No​

No​
:sigar: Interesting responses lets Tally them up!!

6+3+5+2+4+5+4+2+1

6+3+5+2+2+5+2+2+5

6+3+1+2+2+5+2+2+5

6+3+5+1+4+1+4+2+5

6+3+5+1+4+5+4+2+5

6+3+5+2+4+5+4+2+5

32​

32​

28​

31​

35​

36​

Seems like our winner is @Shanks with 36 points, some answers in their tho :th-015: He will be hosting the next game of sheep if he agrees to it. Thank you for your time you can discuss away about the results below hopefully i didn't do too bad .

Reactions: Michael92 and Rohan

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,735💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I only lost by that one point because I said I would save Nobody :sigar::sigar::sweat::lol1-onion-head-emoticon::lol1-onion-head-emoticon:
Well guess what goes around comes around, lmfao:LOL::ROFLMAO:
Nice format Q!

Here's my answers in full if anyone is curious :sigar::

Q1- Yes (although I already have (not on here), I'll answer Yes for the sake of points, lol, nobody's going to match "I have already").
Q2- No (depends on condition, lol, "move to another country" would have lead me more towards a positive reply here, lmao. Moving permanent seems a bit much).
Q3- Yes (Keeping it simple this time, lol, no elaborate whys and hows).
Q4- Nobody ( :sigar::sigar::sigar: Let's see if that brings me some serious points :LOL::ROFLMAO:)
Q5- Die naturally (Been watching Agents of Shield and it does not seem like fun, lol)
Q6- Definitely (Taking a chance on that one here, hmmm. Can't only answer "yes" and "no," lol)
Q7- No (Too much work :sigar::sigar::sigar:)
Q8- Both (I'd find a way!! :dafq::dafq::dafq:)
Q9- Stay Loyal (Money means shit, lol. Well not shit but as long as you live well then you're goooooood :hs::hs::hs:)

Bonus: Would I make Q my right hand man if possible? Definitely :sigar::sigar::sigar:

Reactions: Quatt and Shanks

Chihaya

Pirate Queen
Veteran
Kin
2,348💸
Kumi
7,896💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I only lost by that one point because I said I would save Nobody :sigar::sigar::sweat::lol1-onion-head-emoticon::lol1-onion-head-emoticon:
Well guess what goes around comes around, lmfao:LOL::ROFLMAO:
Nice format Q!

Here's my answers in full if anyone is curious :sigar::

Q1- Yes (although I already have (not on here), I'll answer Yes for the sake of points, lol, nobody's going to match "I have already").
Q2- No (depends on condition, lol, "move to another country" would have lead me more towards a positive reply here, lmao. Moving permanent seems a bit much).
Q3- Yes (Keeping it simple this time, lol, no elaborate whys and hows).
Q4- Nobody ( :sigar::sigar::sigar: Let's see if that brings me some serious points :LOL::ROFLMAO:)
Q5- Die naturally (Been watching Agents of Shield and it does not seem like fun, lol)
Q6- Definitely (Taking a chance on that one here, hmmm. Can't only answer "yes" and "no," lol)
Q7- No (Too much work :sigar::sigar::sigar:)
Q8- Both (I'd find a way!! :dafq::dafq::dafq:)
Q9- Stay Loyal (Money means shit, lol. Well not shit but as long as you live well then you're goooooood :hs::hs::hs:)

Bonus: Would I make Q my right hand man if possible? Definitely :sigar::sigar::sigar:
I CAME IN HARDCORE LAST !!! HAHAHAHA.
I was like "Yes I would take over the world..." "No I will not got back in time to change anything."
Those are the two that really messed up my score xDDD

Reactions: Michael92

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,735💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I CAME IN HARDCORE LAST !!! HAHAHAHA.
I was like "Yes I would take over the world..." "No I will not got back in time to change anything."
Those are the two that really messed up my score xDDD
Yeah I wasn't really thinking about score too much this time, just answering based on feelings mostly (with at least one major exception, lmao) xD

Status
Not open for further replies.