The Sharingan

venuboppudi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
why not? you won't get susanoo , it is only for those who awakened mangekyo sharingan in both eyes, that means there are instances of people awakening mangekyo in only one eye, tobi also says shinobi awakening susanoo is rare that means two eye mangekyo is rare

Reactions: Ebottif

Ebottif

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Then explain how kakashi upgraded from two tomoe to three in his base sharingan...
My theory is that Tobi has a healing jutsu that he used on Obito to prevent his death and get him to use his body. He trained with Obito until he (Obito) awakened MS- at which point Kakashi would of as well- but I need to know if an Uchiha with one eye can upgrade anything. Therefore I made this thread ^^'

The Necromancer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My theory is that Tobi has a healing jutsu that he used on Obito to prevent his death and get him to use his body. He trained with Obito until he (Obito) awakened MS- at which point Kakashi would of as well- but I need to know if an Uchiha with one eye can upgrade anything. Therefore I made this thread ^^'
If you're saying that tobi's S/T is an MS tech, then kakashi would have had MS and kamui before naruto's birth, and therefor before part one.

Ebottif

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you're saying that tobi's S/T is an MS tech, then kakashi would have had MS and kamui before naruto's birth, and therefor before part one.
That's what I'm saying. As far as I know, we don't actually know when Kakashi got his MS. So it could have been before part one.

But that isn't my question. Can an Uchiha with one eye upgrade it?