Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
"You are right. I thought somenbody who was known to be slight a wild one, you would have took me up on my offer. If not then I shall bid farewell." Nacht said with a smile
Storyboard Mission Element(s):
  • Fight against a Jinchuuriki [custom]
I shall take up on your offer then, although i will do my best to let an outcome of death be the last thing that will happen. Follow me.

Last edited:

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
  • Fight against a Jinchuuriki [custom]
I shall take up on your offer then, although i will do my best to let an outcome of death be the last thing that will happen. Follow me.
  • Fight against somebody stronger than you [4]

"very well... this should be fun" Nacht said with a bright smile

El Alucard

Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I was here [X]

The men were way faster than Faye she lost track of them as they entered the landmark and began wondering the area in search for a while. It wasn't long before she could sense them again, it seemed they were mid battle. Faye remained at a distance watching the two in amazement at their power. Not wanting to get caught up in such a battle Faye sent out a generic genki to watch the fight from a close and listen in on the two incase they mentioned anything about the organization.

The fight seemingly ended as one of the men raised their hands in the air. She still kept her distance watching the two, the genki returned and told her everything they spoke about.

"Damn, I guess that's them huh. Such a dangerous bunch, and they weren't even fighting seriously by the looks off it." she says to herself before speaking to the spirit once more in a joking manner. "Thank you for your help young lady. I'll wait till these two finish." she said this as she walked closer to stand in a more open area, just far enough that she wouldn't intrude or be caught in the battle but still noticeable.

Last edited:

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
I was here [X]

The men were way faster than Faye she lost track of them as they entered the landmark and began wondering the area in search for a while. It wasn't long before she could sense them again, it seemed they were mid battle. Faye remained at a distance watching the two in amazement at their power. Not wanting to get caught up in such a battle Faye sent out a generic genki to watch the fight from a close and listen in on the two incase they mentioned anything about the organization.

The fight seemingly ended as one of the men raised their hands in the air. She still kept her distance watching the two, the genki returned and told her everything they spoke about.

"Damn, I guess that's them huh. Such a dangerous bunch, and they weren't even fighting seriously by the looks off it." she says to herself before speaking to the spirit once more in a joking manner. "Thank you for your help young lady. I'll wait till these two finish." she said this as she walked closer to stand in a more open area, just far enough that she wouldn't intrude on the battle but still noticeable.
As Alucard had ended his fight with Nacht, he noticed someone else entering the perimeter through his Yin/Yang chakra sensory - someone with an unfamilliar chakra as well as spiritual being accompanying them. How interesting - Alucard thought to himself, was it his birthday? Without looking towards them - and instead keep his eyes on Nacht he would speak.

You might as well introduce yourself while you're here. I'm a bit in the middle of someone right now im afraid.

He would wait to see if the one approaching would get the joke or not while focusing his eyes towards Nacht who was still around.

Last edited:

El Alucard

Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Custom storyboard Element(S):
  • Negotiate for or speak on behalf of your clan
As Alucard had ended his fight with Nacht, he noticed someone else entering the perimeter through his Yin/Yang chakra sensory - someone with an unfamilliar chakra as well as spiritual being accompanying them. How interesting - Alucard thought to himself, was it his birthday? Without looking towards them - and instead keep his eyes on Nacht he would speak.

You might as well introduce yourself while you're here. I'm a bit in the middle of someone right now im afraid.

He would wait to see if the one approaching would get the joke or not while focusing his eyes towards Nacht who was still around.
"Arg, I was hoping you'd take a little longer to notice me." Faye lied knowing full well she wanted them to see her. Walking up to the two men, however cautiously aware of her surroundings she spoke once more "So the flamboyant one is the leader of the Hellsing organization? I'm Faye, nice to meet. Cool uhm battle by the way."

She stopped just outside short range from the man, not sure what to say next she simply stood there waiting for his response.

Last edited:

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
"Arg, I was hoping you'd take a little longer to notice me." Faye lied knowing full well she wanted them to see her. Walking up to the two men, however cautiously aware of her surroundings she spoke once more "So the flamboyant one is the leader of the Hellsing organization? I'm Faye, nice to meet by . Cool uhm battle by the way."

She stopped just outside short range from the man, not sure what to say next she simply stood there waiting for his response.
The chakra source moved closer and closer until Alucard could actually see the person infront of him. A kunoichi, with red hair and handsome features. She introduced herself to him, and Nacht asking if the flamboyant one was the leader of the Hellsing Organisation. It would seem Alucards world noticed he had submitted a while back was paying off. Ninjas from all over the place was intrigued by the cause of his clan. Her name was Faye. Alucard turned to her now that she had submitted her hiding and revealed herself. He was sure Nacht wasn't going to pull anything special, if he did, Alucard would..[redacted].

Yes, my name's Alucard. Leader of the Hellsing Organisation - at your service mrs Faye.

He then took the assumption of her being in the Uzumaki clan due to her red hair as he had had a faint memory of fighting someone in the past declaring the red hair trait as part of the clan. He didn't ask about it though but would instead let her name her business.

El Alucard

Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The chakra source moved closer and closer until Alucard could actually see the person infront of him. A kunoichi, with red hair and handsome features. She introduced herself to him, and Nacht asking if the flamboyant one was the leader of the Hellsing Organisation. It would seem Alucards world noticed he had submitted a while back was paying off. Ninjas from all over the place was intrigued by the cause of his clan. Her name was Faye. Alucard turned to her now that she had submitted her hiding and revealed herself. He was sure Nacht wasn't going to pull anything special, if he did, Alucard would..[redacted].

Yes, my name's Alucard. Leader of the Hellsing Organisation - at your service mrs Faye.

He then took the assumption of her being in the Uzumaki clan due to her red hair as he had had a faint memory of fighting someone in the past declaring the red hair trait as part of the clan. He didn't ask about it though but would instead let her name her business.
Faye noticed the other man was zoned out so she proceeded to speak to Alucard.

"Alucard ... ... ... Cool name. Anyways I wasn't really sure what to say once I caught up to you guys, I just wanted to know what exactly joining your group entails?"

Faye looked over to the other man, he seemed to still be daydreaming.

"And uh, is your friend okay?"

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
Faye noticed the other man was zoned out so she proceeded to speak to Alucard.

"Alucard ... ... ... Cool name. Anyways I wasn't really sure what to say once I caught up to you guys, I just wanted to know what exactly joining your group entails?"

Faye looked over to the other man, he seemed to still be daydreaming.

"And uh, is your friend okay?"
Alucard would turn his direction and attention now entirely to Faye whom had seemed to be eager to find out about the purpose and goals of The Hellsing Organisation. He would give a brief lecture on its ideals.

The ambitions of The Hellsing Organisation is something i've had as my own ideals. Long story short, we're assassins and resarchers of the dark and lost arcane knowledge of this world. We extinct un-orthodox creatures that may cause harm to society and its people. In hostile environements we kill first and ask questions later. Our main targets are self-proclaimed gods whom might seek dominion over humanity. Cults of darkness etc. We are currently located in the lightning mountains, a tough environment but sheltered from most intruders such as raiding bandits etc. As assassins however, we may use any tools we've found. Any knowledge we've gain to fight our opponents as long as our hearts and heads are true. Some darkness can only be fought with.. darkness.

He looked into Fayes eyes with his Dojutsu shining brightly through the yellow-tinted glasses that he occasionally wore and did a small gesture to remove them, revealing his Tenseigan to Faye. She didn't need to know what it was, but only to give the picture of that not everything was like one would think it was all the time. Through his Yin speciality, he would sense Fayes spiritual force that accompanied her. After a brief pause of his words, he would ask her a question.

Tell me Faye.. Do "they" have hearts too?

He was targeting the question as to the spirits she commanded, but gave away nothing indicating of his knowledge of them. It a test, and her answer would be the result.

El Alucard

Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alucard would turn his direction and attention now entirely to Faye whom had seemed to be eager to find out about the purpose and goals of The Hellsing Organisation. He would give a brief lecture on its ideals.

The ambitions of The Hellsing Organisation is something i've had as my own ideals. Long story short, we're assassins and resarchers of the dark and lost arcane knowledge of this world. We extinct un-orthodox creatures that may cause harm to society and its people. In hostile environements we kill first and ask questions later. Our main targets are self-proclaimed gods whom might seek dominion over humanity. Cults of darkness etc. We are currently located in the lightning mountains, a tough environment but sheltered from most intruders such as raiding bandits etc. As assassins however, we may use any tools we've found. Any knowledge we've gain to fight our opponents as long as our hearts and heads are true. Some darkness can only be fought with.. darkness.

He looked into Fayes eyes with his Dojutsu shining brightly through the yellow-tinted glasses that he occasionally wore and did a small gesture to remove them, revealing his Tenseigan to Faye. She didn't need to know what it was, but only to give the picture of that not everything was like one would think it was all the time. Through his Yin speciality, he would sense Fayes spiritual force that accompanied her. After a brief pause of his words, he would ask her a question.

Tell me Faye.. Do "they" have hearts too?

He was targeting the question as to the spirits she commanded, but gave away nothing indicating of his knowledge of them. It a test, and her answer would be the result.
After a brief explanation of the clans ambitions Alucard removes his glasses revealing his blue eyes. This was the first time she had seen anyone with those eyes, the famed Tenseigan. She had been on Mount Katsuryoku for quite some time meditating so she never got to see them first hand, but she has heard of them and what they were capable of via passing rumors and she did just witness him use a technique akin to that of Rinnegan users whilst observing the fight. Quite astonishing.

"They?" Faye asked getting a bit suspicious of Alucard, but not showing it in the slightest.

He's definitely not of Katsuryoku decent so that was weird, definitely some sort of ability. An interesting person this Alucard was.

"What do you mean they? I don't sense anybody other than the three of us." she said whilst mentally commanding the genki to simply stand next to him. Faye was simply trying to gauge a reaction in order to confirm his ability to sense the unseen, even though she was already 96% sure he was hinting at the genki. Funny guy.

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
After a brief explanation of the clans ambitions Alucard removes his glasses revealing his blue eyes. This was the first time she had seen anyone with those eyes, the famed Tenseigan. She had been on Mount Katsuryoku for quite some time meditating so she never got to see them first hand, but she has heard of them and what they were capable of via passing rumors and she did just witness him use a technique akin to that of Rinnegan users whilst observing the fight. Quite astonishing.

"They?" Faye asked getting a bit suspicious of Alucard, but not showing it in the slightest.

He's definitely not of Katsuryoku decent so that was weird, definitely some sort of ability. An interesting person this Alucard was.

"What do you mean they? I don't sense anybody other than the three of us." she said whilst mentally commanding the genki to simply stand next to him. Faye was simply trying to gauge a reaction in order to confirm his ability to sense the unseen, even though she was already 96% sure he was hinting at the genki. Funny guy.
Alucard smiled casually, pointing towards the spirit beside him that was no questionably created or commanded by Faye. Her actions of seeking knowledge at this point were part of the test.

..Yes, "they".

He then briefly walked around it. To the naked eye, he would look like he was walking in circles like a fool. Inspecting something that wasn't there. He then responded to her second sentence.

So you deny that "it" is present then?

He searched his mind for conclusions on this ability and the abilities of the Uzumaki but he could find no connections. The question then came.

Are you.. Uzumaki? No.. You have something else..

He hinted at Fayes hair as he asked the question.

El Alucard

Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alucard smiled casually, pointing towards the spirit beside him that was no questionably created or commanded by Faye. Her actions of seeking knowledge at this point were part of the test.

..Yes, "they".

He then briefly walked around it. To the naked eye, he would look like he was walking in circles like a fool. Inspecting something that wasn't there. He then responded to her second sentence.

So you deny that "it" is present then?

He searched his mind for conclusions on this ability and the abilities of the Uzumaki but he could find no connections. The question then came.

Are you.. Uzumaki? No.. You have something else..

He hinted at Fayes hair as he asked the question.
Faye was surprised that he would admit to being able sense the genki, she thought he'd play it off in order to maintain an aura of mystery, but he didn't, she liked that.

"No, I won't "it" is there. They are everywhere." she said gesturing at the entire area around them.

She noticed despite him being able to walk around the spirit there was no reaction to it when it lifted its arm outwards in a playful manner, an indicator that he could only sense their presence and location (very accurately for that matter) but not see them. She smiled.

"Oh, haha no. I'm basically just a shaman girl, seeing them just comes with the territory. The colored hair is a choice, white didn't really suit me." she said half truthfully. "You've got quite the ability. I haven't met anyone able to sense them since I came down. It's definitely not the eyes, so what is it I wonder?" she said tilting her head.

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
Faye was surprised that he would admit to being able sense the genki, she thought he'd play it off in order to maintain an aura of mystery, but he didn't, she liked that.

"No, I won't "it" is there. They are everywhere." she said gesturing at the entire area around them.

She noticed despite him being able to walk around the spirit there was no reaction to it when it lifted its arm outwards in a playful manner, an indicator that he could only sense their presence and location (very accurately for that matter) but not see them. She smiled.

"Oh, haha no. I'm basically just a shaman girl, seeing them just comes with the territory. The colored hair is a choice, white didn't really suit me." she said half truthfully. "You've got quite the ability. I haven't met anyone able to sense them since I came down. It's definitely not the eyes, so what is it I wonder?" she said tilting her head.
Everywhere?

Alucard could only sense just the one beside him. Would it communicate with him or do anything? He turned back to Faye.

My mistake.. I’m prejudice sometimes, not my brightest color.

When she notified him about his ability to sense spirits he

I have mastered the universal lines between reality and the void. I can sense chakra and.. spiritual beings. But to command them like this? Very interesting.. Tell me more about yourself and why you’ve come to the dreaded Tobusekai?

El Alucard

Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Everywhere?

Alucard could only sense just the one beside him. Would it communicate with him or do anything? He turned back to Faye.

My mistake.. I’m prejudice sometimes, not my brightest color.

When she notified him about his ability to sense spirits he

I have mastered the universal lines between reality and the void. I can sense chakra and.. spiritual beings. But to command them like this? Very interesting.. Tell me more about yourself and why you’ve come to the dreaded Tobusekai?
"Well I wanted to know more about the Hellsing organization, I overheard you talking to some old dude with bugs while I was searching and decided to tail you. Now that I know your agenda, I want to join your clan, maybe travel alongside you for a while." Faye replied

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
"Well I wanted to know more about the Hellsing organization, I overheard you talking to some old dude with bugs while I was searching and decided to tail you. Now that I know your agenda, I want to join your clan, maybe travel alongside you for a while." Faye replied
Alucards grin became even larger, almost up to creepy proportions. He was glad this young lady would join the cause. She wanted to tag alongside him. This was unexpected, then again he had nothing major on his schedule for the moment being. Long as she could pull her weight he would approve of it. Besides, they could learn from eachother.

Ah yes, Talbot. The rather eccentric one. You may accompany me, i am due to travel to the lightning mountains.
He took a quick look at Nacht.
If you wanna tag along nows the time. If not, welcome to the clan. I expect greatness from you, but judging from our spar id say i have nothing to worry about.
Alucard created a massive gravitational platform from debris of the surroundings. His universal pull collected rocks, trees and other things. The platform was big enough to carry a small party of ninja.
Come along.
LLM

El Alucard

Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alucards grin became even larger, almost up to creepy proportions. He was glad this young lady would join the cause. She wanted to tag alongside him. This was unexpected, then again he had nothing major on his schedule for the moment being. Long as she could pull her weight he would approve of it. Besides, they could learn from each other.

Ah yes, Talbot. The rather eccentric one. You may accompany me, i am due to travel to the lightning mountains.
He took a quick look at Nacht.
If you wanna tag along nows the time. If not, welcome to the clan. I expect greatness from you, but judging from our spar id say i have nothing to worry about.
Alucard created a massive gravitational platform from debris of the surroundings. His universal pull collected rocks, trees and other things. The platform was big enough to carry a small party of ninja.
Come along.
LLM
LLM travelling with Skorm

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
---
Vayne would arrive at the landmark and would begin to explore around in the forests. While he could rely on his shadow sensory to navigate around, he would instead opt for summoning a pitivper. Vayne would draw the appropriate kanji in the air and bring forth a small pitviper snake of half a meters length. The snake would climb around Vayne's neck and camouflage itself. The two would begin to converse discreetly, with Vayne informing the snake of their mission for today.

(Inkupo/Kuchiyose: Chikai no Sain ) Ink Arts/Summoning: Oath Sign
Type: Supplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra: N/A
Damage: N/A
Description: A rather unique technique in terms of composition, being rather tame in its effects due to not being an offensive nor defensive technique. Through the manipulation of specialized chakra absorbing ink, this brew of ink is merged with chakra of the user and actual blood - causing it to take a murky crimson coloring. The ink however has special properties, allowing for those who frequently uses summoning a new unique way in order to summon. By kneading chakra into the ink, drawing on a surface( be it on the ground, on a scroll or airborne) the user creates the kanji for the animal they are summoning i.e dog would be written as “犬” which then allows them to summon the animal. This makes the load easier for the user, due to the ink carrying their chakra and blood within the ink,acting as a medium for the appropriate summoning. The ink provides half of the needed chakra, thus the user only needs to pay half the total amount it would normally need to summon the animal.While primarily used for contract summonings, the user may also use this method for techniques such as Summoning Technique: Rashōmon by drawing a kanji associated with the technique i.e gates. This technique must be mentioned in the user’s bio or before battle in order to utilize and is passive in nature, not taking up a move nor time in the the timeframe though must be referenced while performing said techniques. The user may also say incantations, speaking in unique languages or phrases purely for cosmetic purposes.
Hebi Kuchiyose: Sentaku-shu | Snake Summoning: Selective Species, Crotalinae: The Pitvipers
Type: Supplementary/Defensive
Chakra Cost: 10-40 (Depends on rank of summons)
Damage Points: N/A
Description:
The Crotalinae are a selective species of snake summonings which were bred and assigned only to the greater of the snake contract signers. These species of Snake summonings specifically had evolved over time to have harder, more adaptable scales covering their body and an enhanced pit organ that naturally heightened their abilities to sense. This heightened sensing used through the pit organ seemingly was developed not only for predatory reasons but also for defensive measures against other predators. The sensing was exactly like the basics of any other snake, just taken to a higher level. Meaning they could sense minute vibrations up to a certain distance around them and even had an infrared optic map of the world before them. Typically, most snakes of the Crotalinae subfamily had natural infrared maps overlaid through their optic tectum, but with the Selective species being bred into existence it was heightened to the point of even being able to put this to use in the pitch black and in the darkest of times. The facial pit actually visualizes thermal radiation using the same optical principles as a pinhole camera, wherein the location of a source of thermal radiation/heat is determined by the location of the radiation on the membrane of the heat pit. The resolution on the infrared mapping through the heat pits has a very high resolution, which in turn allows the snakes to sense different levels of heat and cooler areas in extreme detail. Besides the sensing, their scales made for a greater form of defense, allowing them to survive harsher conditions and more damage than an average snake summoning. Not only were the scales on Crotalinae found to be more thicker and tougher than average, but they also held a passive ability to blend in with their environment by changing colors and becoming camouflaged. This coupled with their sensing made them very dangerous predators that were even able to escape other predator's perception if they didn't have some higher form of tracking or sensing.

Note: Must be posted within the bio or in the beginning of a fight.

Note: The Crotalinae Species can be summoned as generic snakes like the ones summoned in techniques such as: Summoning Technique: Giant Snakes, Summoning Technique: Three Headed Snakes, or Just the normal generic summoning technique, though instead of being normal snakes, they'd be of the Crotalinae subfamily. They won't take the place of those techniques, instead the user uses the generic summoning technique to summon Crotalinae, having to post this technique along with it but not costing an extra move.

Note: The sensing of minute vibrations and infrared mapping spans as far as an 100m radius, with larger snakes being able to sense the furthest due to their larger pit organs. Snakes under 40m in length can only sense up to 50m whole anything bigger can sense up to the maximum reach.

Note: The evolved scales allow the Crotalinae Species to take up to 20 more damage than average snake summonings of their rank. This is due to the thickness and tougher nature of the scaling covering the Crotalinae.

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Coming From: Ruined Temple (235) | Anime Forum (animebase.me)

Flowing down the River of the landmark Zapp falls as well on a canoe, relaxing before

~LLM~
As the two concluded their discussion, both Vayne & the snake would pick up on an individual entering the landmark and making way towards the general direction of Veskals Exchange. As the target of their task had yet to appear, combined with a certain sense of curiosity and boredom, the Nara would act to intercept the individual and inquire. To swiftly catch up to the man who was quite at a distance away, Vayne would summon the unique scales of the great snake sage which would allow him to enter SM, albeit in his unique variation. With the increased movement speed, Vayne would manage to intercept the man's travel before he leaves the area.

"Excuse me young man, I have a few questions to ask you if you don't mind..." The Nara would say innocently enough from 15 meters distance.

(Senpo: Hebi Sēji Hontai) Sage Art: Snake Sage's Body
Range: Short
Charka Cost: 30
Description: Snake Sage Mode users discovered the ability to summon the scales of the White Snake Sage. With summoning the scales, they have the ability to absorb natural energy and transfer the energy to the user. The user would summon the scales along their body. The user doesn't have enhance protection but just summons the scales along their body. These scales attach their selves to the user and gather natural energy and transfer the energy per turn at a 10% rate of the user's chakra for the following four turns. The percentage is based on the user's max chakra reserve so for an example if the users has 1000 max chakra reserve 10% of that chakra is converted into senjutsu chakra which is 100 so that is what is transferred to the user that turn and the following turns. The first turn the scales are summoned it auto converts 10% of the chakra and when the chakra is converted, the user enters Sage Mode that turn also; if they have not already. While this technique is converting chakra the user can only use two other jutsus until this technique ends. This can be used for all forms of Snake Sage Mode(Imperfect and Perfect Sage Mode) This cannot be used to prolong Perfect Sage Mode as per the rules but can be used to enter Perfect Sage Mode and get to its max level of senjutsu chakra which is 40% max chakra reserve.
-Only summoned by users of Sage Mode
-This technique last four turns or when the user cancels the technique.
-Can only be used twice per battle one turn cool down in between usage if a Perfect Sages but two turn cool down if Imperfect Sages. Perfect Sages can used this technique three times per battle
-No other Sage Mode jutsus in the same turn as this tech

( Fukanzen Hebi Sennin Modo ) - Imperfect Snake Sage Mode
Range: N/a
Chakra cost: N/A ( -10 turn to sustain )
Damage Points: Active + 20 damage to all ninjutsu and taijutsu up to S rank
Description: An empowered state of body achieved by blending natural energy with one’s physical and spiritual energy. The mode heightens performance on all levels by adding a new dimension of power to the user’s chakra. The state is a direct result of Senjutsu chakra circulating through the body. To enter this form, a minimum of 10% of the user’s maximum chakra reserve must be moulded into Senjutsu chakra, all subsequent technique employ Senjutsu chakra until the minimum cost (-10/turn) cannot be paid to sustain the mode. The user is resistant to damage, reducing 20 damage from all techniques for the duration of this technique. The user is able to passively sense chakra and his/her perception and reflexes are enhanced. Their ninjutsu and strength increases, empowering taijutsu and other close range physical combat techniques by +20. Additionally, the user is able to break out of Genjutsu, using Genjutsu release technique one rank lower than what he would normally be required to. Lastly, the user gains access to snake anatomy and other physical feats granted by Sage mode.
Note: Usable twice per battle . Must wait 2 turns before using this technique again. Perfect Sages can use either perfect or imperfect form thrice with a delay of 1 turn between modes.
Note: Imperfect Sages can convert a maximum of 30% of their total chakra reserve. Perfect Sages can convert a maximum of 40% of their total chakra reserve.

(Pitto No Kenjin) - Sage of Pits
Chakra: N/A (-10 more to SM per turn cost)
Description: One of the more naturally talented Snake Sage Mode users, Shady, had found a way to develope his sage mode to more fit the snakes he used. Specifically, he found a way to adapt his own bodily functions to be like that of the Crotalinae Species, or Pitvipers; A Species of snake that he himself discovered. Whenever the user enter sage mode, whether it is Perfect or Imperfect form, he would sacrifice more chakra in order to gain more unique snake features belonging to Pitvipers. This would pertain to their scales, senses and their passive abilities mentioned for basic Pitvipers. This includes their naturally advanced sensing through their pit organs. And the natural ability to camouflage their scales. Due to the minor change to the anatomy, the user would have access to these passives when entering sage mode.
Note: A passive ability that is activated along with Snake Sage Mode but must be placed in the bio and posted upon use (but not taking up a move slot)
Note: Must have learned Pitvipers Sub-species of Snakes

Last edited:

Squidy

Regular
Kin
1,554💸
Kumi
2,480💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
As the two concluded their discussion, both Vayne & the snake would pick up on an individual entering the landmark and making way towards the general direction of Veskals Exchange. As the target of their task had yet to appear, combined with a certain sense of curiosity and boredom, the Nara would act to intercept the individual and inquire. To swiftly catch up to the man who was quite at a distance away, Vayne would summon the unique scales of the great snake sage which would allow him to enter SM, albeit in his unique variation. With the increased movement speed, Vayne would manage to intercept the man's travel before he leaves the area.

"Excuse me young man, I have a few questions to ask you if you don't mind..." The Nara would say innocently enough from 15 meters distance.

(Senpo: Hebi Sēji Hontai) Sage Art: Snake Sage's Body
Range: Short
Charka Cost: 30
Description: Snake Sage Mode users discovered the ability to summon the scales of the White Snake Sage. With summoning the scales, they have the ability to absorb natural energy and transfer the energy to the user. The user would summon the scales along their body. The user doesn't have enhance protection but just summons the scales along their body. These scales attach their selves to the user and gather natural energy and transfer the energy per turn at a 10% rate of the user's chakra for the following four turns. The percentage is based on the user's max chakra reserve so for an example if the users has 1000 max chakra reserve 10% of that chakra is converted into senjutsu chakra which is 100 so that is what is transferred to the user that turn and the following turns. The first turn the scales are summoned it auto converts 10% of the chakra and when the chakra is converted, the user enters Sage Mode that turn also; if they have not already. While this technique is converting chakra the user can only use two other jutsus until this technique ends. This can be used for all forms of Snake Sage Mode(Imperfect and Perfect Sage Mode) This cannot be used to prolong Perfect Sage Mode as per the rules but can be used to enter Perfect Sage Mode and get to its max level of senjutsu chakra which is 40% max chakra reserve.
-Only summoned by users of Sage Mode
-This technique last four turns or when the user cancels the technique.
-Can only be used twice per battle one turn cool down in between usage if a Perfect Sages but two turn cool down if Imperfect Sages. Perfect Sages can used this technique three times per battle
-No other Sage Mode jutsus in the same turn as this tech

( Fukanzen Hebi Sennin Modo ) - Imperfect Snake Sage Mode
Range: N/a
Chakra cost: N/A ( -10 turn to sustain )
Damage Points: Active + 20 damage to all ninjutsu and taijutsu up to S rank
Description: An empowered state of body achieved by blending natural energy with one’s physical and spiritual energy. The mode heightens performance on all levels by adding a new dimension of power to the user’s chakra. The state is a direct result of Senjutsu chakra circulating through the body. To enter this form, a minimum of 10% of the user’s maximum chakra reserve must be moulded into Senjutsu chakra, all subsequent technique employ Senjutsu chakra until the minimum cost (-10/turn) cannot be paid to sustain the mode. The user is resistant to damage, reducing 20 damage from all techniques for the duration of this technique. The user is able to passively sense chakra and his/her perception and reflexes are enhanced. Their ninjutsu and strength increases, empowering taijutsu and other close range physical combat techniques by +20. Additionally, the user is able to break out of Genjutsu, using Genjutsu release technique one rank lower than what he would normally be required to. Lastly, the user gains access to snake anatomy and other physical feats granted by Sage mode.
Note: Usable twice per battle . Must wait 2 turns before using this technique again. Perfect Sages can use either perfect or imperfect form thrice with a delay of 1 turn between modes.
Note: Imperfect Sages can convert a maximum of 30% of their total chakra reserve. Perfect Sages can convert a maximum of 40% of their total chakra reserve.

(Pitto No Kenjin) - Sage of Pits
Chakra: N/A (-10 more to SM per turn cost)
Description: One of the more naturally talented Snake Sage Mode users, Shady, had found a way to develope his sage mode to more fit the snakes he used. Specifically, he found a way to adapt his own bodily functions to be like that of the Crotalinae Species, or Pitvipers; A Species of snake that he himself discovered. Whenever the user enter sage mode, whether it is Perfect or Imperfect form, he would sacrifice more chakra in order to gain more unique snake features belonging to Pitvipers. This would pertain to their scales, senses and their passive abilities mentioned for basic Pitvipers. This includes their naturally advanced sensing through their pit organs. And the natural ability to camouflage their scales. Due to the minor change to the anatomy, the user would have access to these passives when entering sage mode.
Note: A passive ability that is activated along with Snake Sage Mode but must be placed in the bio and posted upon use (but not taking up a move slot)
Note: Must have learned Pitvipers Sub-species of Snakes
Mission Start
  • Practice very advanced ninjutsu on a live person [S rank]
  • Fight an enemy stronger than yourself [A rank]

Awakening from his nap by the sound of words of what may have seemed to be like a high school girl, Zapp yawns as he gets up from his relaxed position before exiting his canoe onto dry land. Surrounded by the forest that engulfed them, the Youngin notices the awkward looking man before him and wonders why he is even trying to talk to him in the first place. Ignoring the man he turns to his scientific tool Sensci who seems quite agitated by the man's presence. Tsch, I don't know why he looks like that either boy, just do me a favor and keep tabs on the area just incase he is up to no good. These parts are known for missing persons and I'm not tryna be one buddy!

Squeak, squeak, squeak!

If you have questions for me sir, then why are you so far away? Are you scared? I promise I don't bite, hahaha! If you wanna talk then come closer. You seem like a fool trying to conversate from such a distance.
The Youngin says as he manipulates the Tekkyu with the minute movements of his fingers, placing the tool in-between himself and the mysterious man 10m high into the air.
Type: Tool
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: N/A (-10 per turn)
Description: Sensci is a mini bot structured to mimic a chinchilla in form. Created and honed by one with a magnetism KG focused in iron sand, the mini bot is designed to aid its user in battle via its special abilities related to earth's magnetic field the bot is linked to. Draining chakra from it's user to fuel the aforementioned skill, the magnetic field Sensci is linked to spans Long range around the user in battle, also encompassing the landmark the user is within when in the NW, and allows the bot to feel physical movement and the dimensions of things within this realm, like a radar that senses magnetic fields. Sensci can then relay that information to the user, whose person the bot must stay in connection with, via a Mors code language which may just seem like normal rodent squeaks to outsiders. At the cost of a move Sensci is able to perform a special iron sand jutsu via using the user's chakra.

- Manipulating a source of iron sand within the sphere of Sensci's field, the mini bot can create a hardened, dense balled up chinchilla of iron sand that resembles the shape of sphere with a fluffy tail. The jutsu is defensive in nature and can range in size depending on the source amount, but can never exceed 10m in dimensions. The chinchilla is even able to be formed around the user, encapsulating them, serving as a full defense. Being A rank in durability this jutsu costs 30 chakra to initiate and can be used 3x per battle with a 1 turn cooldown, however, use of this ability disables Sensci's sensing abilities for the remaining turn as well as the next.

Type: Tool
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: N/a
Damage: 60
Description: Linking with its user's chakra signature, the Tekkyū is an advanced system designed to read the user's body movements and react to them, being formatted within a 1m dense, hard iron ball shell with magnetic qualities. Although heavy, the magnetic properties of the Tekkyū's shell helps the tool easily defy gravity which also attribute to the devices swift movement when in use (matching the user's), and can be passively moved by its user once used in non-aggressive manners. Costing a move the tool can be used as a guided offensive projectile controlled by the user, although the tool must start from at least 3m away from a target in order to build up enough momentum before striking. The Tekkyū weaponized tool comes with two special features that can be activated individually at the cost of a move.

Būsuto: requiring 20 chakra to be activated, the Tekkyū will amplify the magnetic field within short range of itself subsequently boosting the damage of offensive iron sand techniques within that realm. For that turn iron sand techniques within short range of the Tekkyū will be created more dense, compact, and hardened to near solidity which reflects as +20 damage. The user can activate this technique along with other techniques.
|>Can be used 3x per battle |>Has a 2 turn cooldown |>Cannot be used with Keijō

Keijō: activated by spending 30 chakra, this feature allows the user to coat the Tekkyū in iron sand creating an armor around the tool which takes on a humanoid shape with beastly qualities. The iron sand armor is A ranked and adds +20 damage to the Tekkyū and when guided by the user via body movements becomes more deadly giving the user more options for damage when controlling the empowered structure offensively. The armor around the tool can be made no bigger than 5m as a whole, and ultimately lasts for 3 turns.
|>When overpowered, tool becomes inactive for 3 turns |>Or tool has a 3 turn cooldown after completion, where it becomes inactive and falls to the ground |>Cannot be used with Busuto

{160/160 Health | 0/2,000 Chakra | 8 Speed | Tracking 24}

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Vayne