The Great Second Hokage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Was rewatching the war arc and was loving the scenes with the seven ninja swordsmen. Was wondering which blade you would want to use if you could only choose one and why.

Alternate question: How did Zabuza come into possession of the executioner's blade? From Juzo dying with it and it suddenly coming to zabuza I don't see how he had the time to master it and run with the seven ninja swordsmen of the mist. Am i LD or is the timeline a little screwy?

NarutoX28

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Was rewatching the war arc and was loving the scenes with the seven ninja swordsmen. Was wondering which blade you would want to use if you could only choose one and why.
Samehada given what Kisame accomplished with it. Even Zabuza would be better off with it since the Hidden Mist can bewilder shinobi and sap chakra from wasteful jutsu that is intended to locate and tag Zabuza. Likewise, simply because his movements are elusive within the mist (completely silent), he can whittle his opponent by sapping his opponent's chakra directly. Either way, I found Samehada to be the best and provide the most utility towards its user, but that's highly dependent on one's skill in using it.

Alternate question: How did Zabuza come into possession of the executioner's blade? From Juzo dying with it and it suddenly coming to zabuza I don't see how he had the time to master it and run with the seven ninja swordsmen of the mist. Am i LD or is the timeline a little screwy?
I don't know, perhaps when Kabuto was scouring for DNA, he managed to locate the Executioner's blade? Or perhaps it's bound by a summoning contract that enabled Zabuza to summon it voluntarily? It's a rather hazy question tbh.