The series that will take Naruto's top spot : "Royal Fate : Rise to Divinity

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This series shows potential of the work of tite kubo of Bleach the series and Mosashi Kishimoto, It is about gods who far surpass gods of tiis current day and age,putting gods like kratos and asura to shame!What is the anime world's opinion on such a series?

Kirikoe

Legendary
Kin
1,465💸
Kumi
1,955💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
can u send me a link so i can check it out ? and even if naruto falls from the number 1 spot then onepiece and bleach or even fairytail will easily claim that spot

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
U_Ui will post a link asap for you guys , This series is beyond epic man i must say . It consists of gods who basically look down on other gods .Its titled Royal Fate because this clan is of gods whom were created by god to eliminate God's only possible threats .The "God Defyers "of which there are only few but they are unbelievably powerful nonetheless .These Defyers are so powerful they defy GOD ! To think any characters from current manga stand a chance is pitifully naive. You see these gods are what you call "Permenent Immortals " which means they cannot die or be slain at ALL and they are partially immune to God's will which is basically why thier considered virtually invincible throughout all the anime world. Let me leak a few of the villians who are some of the only "Permenant Immortals" (keep in mind they are not simply self proclaimed immortals like on our modern shows they surpass the greek gods exponentially although his series features the greek gods on thier greatest level of power)The Devil himself , "Lucifer Lucian Satan'' (in the story he is in his ultimate bodyso he is referred to as Lucifist" and "Einoshi" (translates to Eernal Death) is death in his ultimate body and "Galaxion ( a god so powerful he possesses every ability in existence) , and worst of all The almighty "KotoSana " ( The God Defyer himself , so powerful he can manipulate God's body into a physical being ) .These are examples and a small summary of the storyline.I have images of the characters and access to he story and thier site is in the making s we speak .THIS SERIES WILL BE NUMBER ONE .