Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If we assume that feminism is nonsense, that men are superheroes and women are sidekicks, then the wole idea of women being the best parents is absurd.

If you have two parents, and one of them is female, and you need someone to look after the kids then I can understand the ideae of women taking that position.

But lets say the parents separate before the kids are born, and the kids either end up with one parent or the other. Then the ideal choice would be to end up with the male parent.

Otherwise, women suddenly become leaders, the main source of inspiration and guidlines in life and this is where everything falls a part?

Cus what happened to men knows best? Or you need a man in the house?

If there are no male figures then the whole thing falls apart on its own logic.

Even if women look after the kids, then men are still parents and that still counts.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Are you pitting the reasoning that people use to justify patriarchies' against itself? You have a point. Your scenario would mean it makes much more sense for the woman to be the one working rather than the man.

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But lets say the parents separate before the kids are born, and the kids either end up with one parent or the other. Then the ideal choice would be to end up with the male parent.

Even if women look after the kids, then men are still parents and that still counts.
I am so curious to know who raised you up OP.

The ideal choice will always depends on what kind of life situation and lifestyle each parent have.

It's not always about being female or male.

If the mother is drug addict or a toxic do you think she is the best parent to raise her kid? Same goes with the father.

FOR MY NEPHEW HIS PAPA WILL ALWAYS BE HIS PAPA EVEN IF THEY SEE EACH OTHER ONCE EVERY TWO YEARS.

Reactions: Michelle

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What do you think you are entitled to that I am not?
He's just posting generally and without real knowledge about how life's going

PS @Rei, I wanted to multiquote few messages I pressed +Quote to all and received the message that the message was added to multiquote and after I pressed Reply and I have just the message where I pressed Reply. Did I do smh wrong?

Edogawa

Regular
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also the sun rises in the East, humans have evolved to have opposable thumbs and Earth orbits the Sun.

Are we going to write down everything we know in this thread?

Clearly this is not what I asked.
Uh...So if you know then why did you ask in the first place? Let me give you examples, woman.

-If a woman shifted from full-time to part-time job due to pregnancy, does she deserve the same salary as a man? No. Women to this day want equal pay, when men are more privileged for higher pay because we work longer, harder and dangerous jobs.

-Does a woman deserve the same sport medals and awards as men? No because men are far, far better at sports thus men are entitled for better medals awards.

The list goes on, but hopefully you get the idea. Women are not entitled to the privileges men have and gender equality doesn't, never have been and never will be.

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Uh...So if you know then why did you ask in the first place? Let me give you examples, woman.

-If a woman shifted from full-time to part-time job due to pregnancy, does she deserve the same salary as a man? No. Women to this day want equal pay, when men are more privileged for higher pay because we work longer, harder and dangerous jobs.

-Does a woman deserve the same sport medals and awards as men? No because men are far, far better at sports thus men are entitled for better medals awards.

The list goes on, but hopefully you get the idea. Women are not entitled to the privileges men have and gender equality doesn't, never have been and never will be.
You are not and never will be in the position to teach me anything.

Not because you are a man and I am a woman, but because you are clearly an ignorant, privileged boy that got told all his life that he is better than his female classmates just because.

You can have your opinions and advocate them as much as you want, but not on this forum. Here we believe in equality. And if you don't, then maybe AB is not the right place for you to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.