itachi4real

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The sage sword that obito had was it really the sages exact sword or was it an imitation?....sorta like how obito has the sage staff but its not his exact staff

Creedo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All Obito's weapons are made from this combination of 4 elements, which currently is in the shape of orbs. We still don't know whether real So6P used normal weapons (like Kin and Gin's) or the same combination as Obito, or even combo of 5 elements.

itachi4real

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All Obito's weapons are made from this combination of 4 elements, which currently is in the shape of orbs. We still don't know whether real So6P used normal weapons (like Kin and Gin's) or the same combination as Obito, or even combo of 5 elements.
Okay then........

TheMrVader

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The sage sword that obito had was it really the sages exact sword or was it an imitation?....sorta like how obito has the sage staff but its not his exact staff
I say imitation. But I don't think the staff is a physical object but one would obtain with sage and juubi jin. I think Obito's is black because of his hate filled "heart". Naruto would obtain the best version of that staff when becoming the juubi jin imho.

Gakido

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I say imitation. But I don't think the staff is a physical object but one would obtain with sage and juubi jin. I think Obito's is black because of his hate filled "heart". Naruto would obtain the best version of that staff when becoming the juubi jin imho.
The Sage had his own staff before he absorbed the Juubi.

You must be registered for see images