Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This is not part of my Batman fan fiction this is completely different.
I hope you like it.

Intro

The helicopter landed safely on top of the roof, their mission was to extract their leader before he was assassinated from whoever intruded their secret orgnizations headquarters.

Their boss was not there to greet them but their trusted caller was, one of their best had wanted them there for an extraction, there was smoke from beneath the building, chaos had erupted it was clear.

"Who did this?"

The agent just looked at the pilot, right in the eyes and said - "me".

The pilot was shot and the helicopter taken, this agent was now Rogue and flew off after having assassinated the highest rankd member of their organization.

People didn't understand why, but they knew they had a dangerous opponent to face.

Part 1 - The Hunt

Whenever a head is cut off, someone has to fill in that gap. Her name was "mother", and she now commanded the deadliest secret organization of the globe.

Their mission was to find the Rogue Agent, problem is he was one of their best, her solution was to send their best.

His job was not a peaceful mission, his job was that of an executioner.

Finding the Rogue wasn't hard, as these days with the right equipement it wasn't hard to find anybody.

Perhaps the Rogue knew about this, perhaps his plan was always that of a sucidie mission, surely he couldn't have underestimated the organization, after all he used to be one of them.

The Rogue was hiding in a small country known to the outside world as a dictatorship.
Whatever he was doing there was beyond them, but he was friends with it's leaders that much was clear.

"Welcome," said the Rogue, staring right at the agent tasked with hunting him down.

"My name is -"

"You are the Rogue Agent, and I'm the one that's gonna kill you."

"I see you have been indocrinated into the customs of our organization, to them we are nothing but tools, tasked with performing jobs.
We never have time for a life, never time to dig deeper."

"I don't really care, what are you doing here?"

"I bought the country, now I own the place, it's loyalty and it's weapons, should anything happen to me, any random populated area will be blown up, .- I'm quite literally, holding the world hostage."

"I think you need therapy, not a country."

"I beg to differ."

The Agent has a shot but hesitates in taknig it, the Rogue sends soldiers after him and he makes his escape instead.

Part 2- Rebellion

"Make no mistake, this is a war, and I'm waging it."

"I am speaking as the voice of God, hacing hijacked the radio of several major cities."

"There is a new world order arising, and I will lead it's way. from now on, all crime is legal, because there is no police, there is no law, there are no politicians, no prosecutors or military.
The ones trying to impose these authoritarian tools will have to deal with my friends who have been stationed in all of these places I am broadcasting too.

Some of you will call them highly intelligent organized mobsters, I call them friends.

My goal is not to make a social experment, my goal is to usher in a new era for humanity, where we find order from chaos.
Not from oppresion.
Make no mistake, the rebellion is here."

The orginization was secret but well known.

A private organization raising kids that had no where else to go to become intelligent well trained assassins, the best of the best.

Nobody had declared them legal but nobody dared to stand against them, these people had truly brought order into the world, whenever a drug dealer would grow too notorious, whenever a dictator made one too many beheadingst, they were there to do whate they thought needed to be done to create a safer world.

People had come to not just tolerate than but praise that. These people were no heroes, far from it, they were the most mean people on the planet, ruthless killers with cold blood.

But they did what needed to be done, they did something that made a difference.

Now? The entire world was being threatened by someone who should never have been trained by them, for alll that knowledge, all of those tools, they were now being used to go the opposite direction of the organizations core principles.

Chaos erupted, as more and more time passed, due to more and more inaction form the organization, not willing to risk the world for their own vengeance, people started to come closer to a world you couldn't trust.

One by one, agents fell as the Rogue killed them off, blew up their secret hideouts, powerless they saw only one option, to break their rule of doing what they thought was best, and do something they thought was needed instead.

With crime going rampand across the globe, people had come to realize how much they depended on social contracts, for now? People did truly whatever they wanted, and it caused chaos for everybody else.

Anarky reigned. As people were forced to accept a world they barely survived in.

Part 3- The Anarchist Manifesto

Once again, the Rogue stood in front of his executioner.
The hunt was on again, and it still wasn't hard to find him.

"So you chose to fight me, knowing that innocent people will die, knowing that the whole world will know of your actions and therefore dishonor you."

"Nobody is gonna live under your tyrannay, lunatic, and people will know we stoop up for what was right, we wont drop the bombs you will."

"You chose your pride over altrusim, which means I was always right."

"Why are you doing this? What's the angle here? What's your grand plan? Your psychological motivation, did someone hurt you? Are you insane?"

"I am poised by a concept, a concept called freedom and justice, why? I don't know. But I will tell you everything I believe in.

I believe, the concept of "good" doesn't exist.

What really dirves us all, is being cool.

We call it by different names, "manners", "codes", "laws", they are all just popularity contests cus in the end we are all still monkeys wanting to be part of a group.
No matter how good someone is, if they lack decensy we lose faith in them, and we let that dictate what we believe morality is.

Morality comes after survival of the fittest.

Cus morality is not even a fact, it's an opinion, and all we try to do is come up with one that alot of people can agree with.

This is pathetic.

I am beyond that now."

"Because you have issues?"

"Because I'm more mature than anyone else, I know there is no good, I don't believe in it, this makes me an adult."

I may not be able to outwit you, so in the end you will look right, but know this, you are not "good"!

A fight erupts, they fight with guns and when the bullets are out they fight with knives, as the knives disappear in the brawl they start fighting with their firsts, it's life or death, and neither will yield.

Part 4- Conclusions

A bomb goes off, thousands of innocent lives are lost.
Everybody knows what has happened, the whole world will turn against the organization, it's only a matter of time.

But the deed is not done, inside rubble the two men, equally tired lies broken and damaged.

"I think you are a liar," says the exeuctioner.

"I think you pretend to have a noble cause, when really you are just a sad little moron."

"I never said noble, you see, you fail to grasp the extent of my knowledge, it's a fundamental idea that makes all of this irrelevant.
People will never be able to evolve if they are stuck, believing fairy tales of what actual problems look like."

"So what do they look like?"

"There are two polarized sides of this world, but neither of them is right.

As we grew up we learn to pretend they are both the same, that good is right and that bad is wrong.
This is a false statement.

Really, it makes sense to be evil.
It's rational to be cruel.
Evil has certain patterns, with time we make profiles of them, be it psychological, ethnical, sociological or whatever.
What it really is is a form of racism.
We categorize those who are bad for the rest of society, and we discrimiante them based on the belief we are doing something good.

But we think we are not evil, we think we are not crossing a line because it all makes sense, it's all rational and since the core idea is not about race we get away with it.

This realization makes you cynical and mistrusting of peoople.

But this is also a flawed notion.

For the people causing revolts are the criminals you are trying to stop from taking ovet the world and set a new normal.

The people who imagine themselves as being oppressed, the people who don't wanna be victimized, the people who are the very opposite of law and order.
Are not good either.

People only realize truths when those truths are forced upon them, when someone has power.
Not through listening to people, but through fearing them.

We can't live if we allow people to be evil.

But this core concept that is at the heart of everything we pretend is good, is worse.

People need to see that, they need to see that for all the chaos, nothing can be worse than living under oppresion of the organization."

The executioner begins to laugh.

"You will never be remembered because you fail at making sense, nobody can understand you and if they would they would reach the conclusion you are insane.

You need therapy, but you don't deserve it."

The Rogue fails at the oldest trick in the book.

He gets emotinonal, angry over the taunt he rushes to finish his oppnent off, instead his opponent sticks a sharp rock into his stomach.

"I hope you suffer.," the executioner says, as the Rogue Agent dies, along with his words and misunderstandings.