Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
Well what i know is its fluid movements, fast movements and strong strikes. The user of this style users his chakra to spread the damage of a strike from a focal point to a wider area, lowering the ammount of damage in a centered area but spreading the damage over a larger area creating a larger area of impact with each strike. The main stance of this style is a crouched position with both arms back, this allows the user to swing his arms gaining more momentum and also adds a small amount of confusion for the opponent as this stance allows the user to alter his movements quite easily. The style itself is just like a rock hitting water, creates ripples from a center area ^^

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay good.

Here's the stance you described:

You must be registered for see images

A large part of this style is swaying movements that go through the hips. So we need to make sure them hips are up to par.

*tosses you a hula hoop*

Do the hula.

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
does the hula-fails-

Crap.

grabbing the hoop again i begin to twirl it a little although i only get about 4 rotations before it hits the ground, grabbing it again i try once more only getting the same result. Stopping myself i clear my mind and relax my body. Now relaxed and loose i grab the hoop once more and begin twirling this time getting 15 rotations. seeing the improvement i try more and more slowly getting more and more rotations until i can keep the hoop on my hips as long as i'd like. This takes several hours

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
i hate ya face doge

Spinning faster and faster Grimmjows hips began to hurt so he took a little break. An hour later he got back at it for several hours and eventually after his hips moved as fast as lightning the hoop began to fall apart due to the momentum of his god like hips.

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good! Your hips are ready, now your mind!

*tosses you a back of rocks*

Go sit at the end of that pier. Toss the rocks into the lake one at a time. Observe the ripples of the water and meditate on it!

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
make my fist become one with your face -.-

A ripple is a type of shockwave the spreads outwards from a center point spreading the impact zone over a large area. The best example of this is when a rock hits calm water. The impact of the rock sends a shockwave through the water which created ripples on the surface which spread out. The harder the hit the further the ripples travel as they are driving by outward force, more force=more distance.

A ripple moves as one unit. The entire ripple starts from the initial impact point and goes outwards in a circular motion.The ripple will only move in accordance to the force used. A small impact will only send a small set of ripples out. A larger impact has more force meaning it will create a larger area of affect and as such will cause the ripples to travel much further.

Makes me feel stupid for answering this stupid ass question <_>

I am a living ripple.

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well done young rippling. *strikes wise master pose*

Your mind and body are now prepared, we shall learn the first techniques!

Do this in great detail:

(Hikasazanami-Ken Genjutsu: Hi-hirate kuresshendo) | Chop Hanging Rippling Fist Illusion Technique: Hidden Palm Crescendo
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage: 60
Description: For this technique the practitioner will form two hand seals and then slowly assume the basic stance of the Chop-Hanging Fist style. This activates the illusion portion of the technique. The opponent will see the user slowly lower their body, leaving brief after images. Once the stance has been reached the opponent sees the user disappear in a swirl of wind. In reality the user will have been focusing large amounts of chakra to their legs and will burst forwards once the illusion activates, closing distance at high speeds and unleashes a barrage of eight palms strikes in the blink of an eye, never stopping their forwards movement. The strikes and the damage from them will break the opponent out of the genjutsu (should they still be in it) by the time of which the user will have moves past them by about three meters.
-Can be used three times per battle.

In action:

Or here (setup is more accurate):
You must be registered for see images

*makes a clone*

Give it a try!

Make sure you're very descriptive. I want to see your understanding of the style and the basic stance.

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
Great detail urrg, my mortal enemy

Standing in a basic stance i begin by shifting my leg leg outwards and shuffling my right foot outwards as i slowly lower my center of gravity towards the ground. As this happens my opponent see's several after images of my body slowly moving downwards. As this happens i move my arms backwards and lean forward adopting the final stage of the stance. As i enter the stance i then swiftly stand back up raising my right leg before leaping forward while swinging my arms turning myself into a make shift torpedo towards my opponent. As i near the clone with my spinning motion i swiftly deliver 8 strikes to their body in one fluid motion before continuing through them to finish the stance behind my opponent

I do understand the style and the stance but im just bad at descriptions.

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay, good enough. You have mastered that one!

Next:

(Hikasazanami-Ken: Hyoro Darumadoru Kyuushuu) - Chop Hanging Rippling Fist: Swaying Daruma Doll Revenge
Type: Defense
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage: 60
Description: This technique is used to counter strikes towards the upper torso or head of the practitioner. Using careful chakra control they'll momentarily reinforce the point of impact to minimize damage while allowing their upper body to move with the strike by swaying their hips. They'll then use their hips to convert the momentum of their body and rebound towards the opponent at high speeds while striking out with both palms releasing a ripple through the opponent's body that can encompass their entire torso.
-Can defend A-rank and below taijutsu.
-Can be used three times per battle.

*Makes a clone*

The clone charges you, rearing back with his right fist and then driving it forward into the center of your chest.