2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
20.(Ninpo: Shinku Kiji Ryuu)- Ninja art: Scarlet cloth dragon
Type: Supplementary
Range: Long
Chakra cost: 25
Damage cost: N/A (+10 for explosive tags)
Description: the user opens a scroll and performs the following seals: tiger dog horse. This then releases multiple cloths with spiked tastles on the ends that is infused with chakra and allowing the user to control its path of direction. The scarlet cloth dragons are then able to trap the enemy by wrapping round the legs shoulders and arms and restrains their movements. The spiked tastles are then thrust into the ground to act as ankers to hold the enemy down. This can also be used by applying explosive tags to the cloth to use as extra damage after holding the enemy still.
Note: This jutsu can be used in conjunction with explosive tags to cause damage.
Note: can only be taught by Toku

Such a delightful technique, it would fit my arsenal very nicely ;)

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
20.(Ninpo: Shinku Kiji Ryuu)- Ninja art: Scarlet cloth dragon
Type: Supplementary
Range: Long
Chakra cost: 25
Damage cost: N/A (+10 for explosive tags)
Description: the user opens a scroll and performs the following seals: tiger dog horse. This then releases multiple cloths with spiked tastles on the ends that is infused with chakra and allowing the user to control its path of direction. The scarlet cloth dragons are then able to trap the enemy by wrapping round the legs shoulders and arms and restrains their movements. The spiked tastles are then thrust into the ground to act as ankers to hold the enemy down. This can also be used by applying explosive tags to the cloth to use as extra damage after holding the enemy still.
Note: This jutsu can be used in conjunction with explosive tags to cause damage.
Note: can only be taught by Toku

Such a delightful technique, it would fit my arsenal very nicely ;)
I'm sure you understand the way the technique works...otherwise you wouldn't be asking for it...lol...show me how you would use it on this clone...

*create a clone*

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm sure you understand the way the technique works...otherwise you wouldn't be asking for it...lol...show me how you would use it on this clone...

*create a clone*
I wonder if it could be used like this

*after doing the necessary handseals, cloths shoot out of a scroll like snakes, darting straight towards the clone. Instead of binding him, though, they use the "tastles" to directly pierce my opponent*

Also, can I summon the cloths with explosive tags already, or do I need to place them after I summon them?

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wonder if it could be used like this

*after doing the necessary handseals, cloths shoot out of a scroll like snakes, darting straight towards the clone. Instead of binding him, though, they use the "tastles" to directly pierce my opponent*

Also, can I summon the cloths with explosive tags already, or do I need to place them after I summon them?
they sure can...they can be summoned with or without the explosive tags...try detonating them on the clone...

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
they sure can...they can be summoned with or without the explosive tags...try detonating them on the clone...
*performs the same ritual, now retrieving a scroll that possesses tagged cloth. After binding the cloth to the clone's arms and legs, I do one handseal, detonating the clone*

Nice.

-----

Btw... what are tastles? From the context, I assume they're blade thingies to anchor stuff. But... I can't find them on google.

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

The tassels are what hang on the end of the cloth...except on mine they're spikes...

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the technique that once almost killed me would be nice...I am an earth fiend after all...

(Doton: Usagi no Bibiri) Earth Release: Cowardly Hare

Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: The user creates 10 small hare-like earth structures, which appear from the ground at least 20 meters from the opponent, all around. Their purpose is to approach the target and once they touch it, they blast outwards, with a small explosion, just like Paper Bombs. They're as fast as normal hares, but they're also as coward. They hide underground while the opponent is looking in their direction, and only move when in the opponent's blind spot. The transition between hidden and moving is almost instantaneous, and while underground they're undistiguishable to the naked eye (Can be seen or sensed by Byakugan and Chakra Sensors)
*Can't be used twice or thrice at a time. The user can only create a new set of hares once the first one has either reached the target or blocked in the way there*
*Can only be used thrice*

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
the technique that once almost killed me would be nice...I am an earth fiend after all...

(Doton: Usagi no Bibiri) Earth Release: Cowardly Hare

Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: The user creates 10 small hare-like earth structures, which appear from the ground at least 20 meters from the opponent, all around. Their purpose is to approach the target and once they touch it, they blast outwards, with a small explosion, just like Paper Bombs. They're as fast as normal hares, but they're also as coward. They hide underground while the opponent is looking in their direction, and only move when in the opponent's blind spot. The transition between hidden and moving is almost instantaneous, and while underground they're undistiguishable to the naked eye (Can be seen or sensed by Byakugan and Chakra Sensors)
*Can't be used twice or thrice at a time. The user can only create a new set of hares once the first one has either reached the target or blocked in the way there*
*Can only be used thrice*
Ah, that's an awesome technique, I got the idea from a show (Fairy Tail) back at Kiri. Easy enough, create an assortment of earth made hares. They will be aware of your opponent's blind spot, and thus, will only move, above ground, when they're in the blind spot. Otherwise, they will simply remain motionless underground, indistinguishable from normal ground by the naked eye. If chakra sensors happen to look or focus on their location, they will see a blob of chakra, otherwise nothing. Byakugan, since they don't really have a blind spot, are quite immune to this technique, unless you do something to deviate their attention. Likewise, if your opponent is blind or being blinded by something, everywhere is his blind-spot, so they always move.

Would you like to give it a try?

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ah, that's an awesome technique, I got the idea from a show (Fairy Tail) back at Kiri. Easy enough, create an assortment of earth made hares. They will be aware of your opponent's blind spot, and thus, will only move, above ground, when they're in the blind spot. Otherwise, they will simply remain motionless underground, indistinguishable from normal ground by the naked eye. If chakra sensors happen to look or focus on their location, they will see a blob of chakra, otherwise nothing. Byakugan, since they don't really have a blind spot, are quite immune to this technique, unless you do something to deviate their attention. Likewise, if your opponent is blind or being blinded by something, everywhere is his blind-spot, so they always move.

Would you like to give it a try?
awesome, I'll try it on this clone...

*creates a clone*

I begin to channel earth chakra into the ground around the clone at about 20m from it and mold it into hares made out of earth that stay underground except for the two on his blind spot which rush towards it detonating themselves on his back giving the other hares a chance to move forward until they make contact to cause more damage...

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
awesome, I'll try it on this clone...

*creates a clone*

I begin to channel earth chakra into the ground around the clone at about 20m from it and mold it into hares made out of earth that stay underground except for the two on his blind spot which rush towards it detonating themselves on his back giving the other hares a chance to move forward until they make contact to cause more damage...
Exactly like that. We're done then, thanks :)