Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oh my god, do you guys think H1N1 is back? In my school, i think there are 3 under quarantine right now. Tell me what you guys think, is H1N1 back? :( cause i really hear the injection needle is huge and i wouldn't want it going through me T_T. sooo guys... RUN FOR YOUR LIVES T_T!!!

Rambo200

<div class="bbWrapper">Yes, WHO said that its going to return .</div>

Rambo200

<div class="bbWrapper">Are u safe. Just take precautions or take the vaccine</div>

Yūsuke1

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Here :

Its not my country though, but my school has 3 students who has H1N1. Can't find it in the news yet. It might be in the news in the next few days or so.

-Yard-

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh my god, do you guys think H1N1 is back? In my school, i think there are 3 under quarantine right now. Tell me what you guys think, is H1N1 back? :( cause i really hear the injection needle is huge and i wouldn't want it going through me T_T. sooo guys... RUN FOR YOUR LIVES T_T!!!
needles have never hurt me
but i am a weight lifter and i can say that after the shot *the next day* my left shoulder *front deltoid* *where they stuck it* it felt soar and i couldnt lift for 2 days because it just wasnt right.

it wasnt magerly soar actually it was only enough for me too know it was there
but i didnt want too make anything worse so i didnt do anything.

Ishikage

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's just the Flu, folks. All flu are dangerous to the frail. The only reason it was newsworthy was because it happened in the spring, not typically flu season.

Scarface

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
O_O just to let you all know. H1N1 was all hype. I actually got it, never took the hospitals medicine and was just fine in about a week. Its just the flu but you get a higher POSSIBLE fever :|

Yūsuke1

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Haha, thanks Scar for that. It made me feel alot better, really :) . ^_^ I over-reacted cause my dad said i could die, and i though he was joking. Hehe, thanks for telling me Scar :eek: