[Discussion] The remaining half of Kurama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CasualMisfit

Regular
Kin
15💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Haven't seen this being brought up yet so let's go.

Awhile back, alot of discussion and debate went on about the other half of Kurama's chakra.

You must be registered for see images

Notable theories were:
The half is gone for good.
The half would restore itself in time.
Kurama is just as powerful without it.

Now, more recently we have Orochimaru (glad to have ya back) undoing the reaper death seal and not only restoring the souls of the deceased Hokage but the chakra in his arms.

You must be registered for see images

It wasn't illustrated or highlighted... but is it a possibility that the sealed half of Kurama was also returned to it's owner.

If so would this see an increase in Naruto/Kurama's current power? Or perhaps cause problems, being instantly bestowed with more chakra, perhaps causing a shock to Naruto's system and the link he's made with the USA (United Shinobi Alliance).

Melly

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
maybe the chakra returned to Naruto but i highly doubt it would affect him in a wrong way,
besides i don't think Oro will purposely release Naruto's chakra..

Dribbles

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For a moderator you're pretty clueless when it comes to forum activity. This topic was posted by me 5 minutes after the chapter came out and by a lot more afterwards. I'd normally get infracted or have my thread moved somewhere else for posting a topic as repeated as this..

But yes, you're thinking correctly. Some say the chakra was sealed inside Minato himself, but that would make him a jinchuuriki, which really isn't that easy to do as Minato made it look.

yondaime4

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
MAAAN, this thread is so damn played out it pisses me off even to see it. REMEMBER SORA!!!!! in that arc it says the chakra was RELEASED FROM MINATOS BODY. the chakra cant be sealed by rds only the soul. so the chakra stayed in minatos body until decomposed then dudes pulled it out the air and gave to sora. done stop bringing this up its gone foget about it

CasualMisfit

Regular
Kin
15💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
MAAAN, this thread is so damn played out it pisses me off even to see it. REMEMBER SORA!!!!! in that arc it says the chakra was RELEASED FROM MINATOS BODY. the chakra cant be sealed by rds only the soul. so the chakra stayed in minatos body until decomposed then dudes pulled it out the air and gave to sora. done stop bringing this up its gone foget about it
LOL that's filler!

Anyway since the topic has been broached already I'll close this thread. And Dribbles? Don't assume too much of my activities on this site! There's a good boy!

Reactions: Ƒālconer
Status
Not open for further replies.