[Predictions] The Reincarnations of the So6p's Family

41 posts 3 reactions
Joined
Mar 13, 2014
Messages
41
Reaction score
3
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I have seen people saying that Sasuke will be the Reincarnation of the brother and others say that Madara is the Reincarnation of the brother.

As for me I think that Sasuke will be the brother, because the sage said that the two brothers were equal. We all know that Madara and Naruto are definitely not equals.

So who is Madara? Is he just some random joe who wants to take over the world? My answer to that is no, he is actually the reincarnation of the So6p's brother indra and ashira's uncle (I'm very sorry if I spelt their names wrong). This would make sense because So6p's brother is on the same level as the sage which would make him much stronger than his nephews on their own (Madara over powered both Naruto and Sasuke easily) but if the sons teamed up they could defeat the brother of the sage.

So yeah thats how I think that this will all be sorted out thanks for reading.=D
 
Last edited:

Calpal

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,225 posts 358 reactions
Joined
Mar 19, 2013
Messages
4,225
Reaction score
358
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
All I know is that they better show us Indras MS design or Ima get heated..
 

Tobi98

Member
7,146 posts 514 reactions
Joined
Mar 10, 2014
Messages
7,146
Reaction score
514
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Naruto - Ashura
Sasuke - Indra
Madara - Rikudou's brother
Obito - Rikudou
Kaguya - No one as she didn't die, she became the Reaper

Calling it
 

Ver55e

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
533 posts 14 reactions
Joined
Oct 26, 2012
Messages
533
Reaction score
14
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Nobody knows :whip:
 

Avery Namikaze

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
997 posts 101 reactions
Joined
Mar 2, 2013
Messages
997
Reaction score
101
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I just thought this to myself a little bit ago. Hopefully we're right! ^^
 
100 posts 7 reactions
Joined
Mar 19, 2014
Messages
100
Reaction score
7
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Eh, I sorta thought Indra might be Madaras papi. Everyone's got their own theory doe.
 

Flakez

Member
70,977 posts 1,947 reactions
Joined
Mar 28, 2012
Messages
70,977
Reaction score
1,947
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Probably. Since the Sage's brother looks like Madara.

You must be registered for see images
 

OWanime

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,304 posts 192 reactions
Joined
Sep 5, 2011
Messages
5,304
Reaction score
192
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
nice theory even the hair and everything is similar so I assume that's what madara is xd (there's always that uncle.. lol jk) naruto and sasuke after the powerups will defeat him together xd it should nicely play out
 
270 posts 21 reactions
Joined
Mar 10, 2014
Messages
270
Reaction score
21
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Then who the hell is Hashirama?
 

Almighty Ra

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
2,001 posts 224 reactions
Joined
Dec 20, 2012
Messages
2,001
Reaction score
224
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I think Hashirama and Madara are both the past incarnations of the Sage's son's. After Hashirama and Madara's deaths had passed the son's reincarnated in Naruto and Sasuke. Unless the Sage states that his brother and him had beef i'm not buying Madara is his brother's reincarnation.
 

Naruto99Uzumaki

Banned
Veteran
3,904 posts 196 reactions
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,904
Reaction score
196
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
its crearly that madara is the reincarnation of hagoromos bro, just look at the hair
 
Top