The Red Spirit of Yoshigakure - Ace Korimachi of Hexoshigakure

princeharris

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is my OC from my fanfiction that I can hopefully make completly here on Naruto Base.

NOTE: THE INFOMATION HERE IS ALL TRUE, BUT THE CHAKRA ELEMENTS AND NINJA RANK ARE YET TO BE ESTABLISHED ON NARUTO BASE, WHICH MEANS THAT I WON'T BE ROLE PLAYING UNTIL I GET SOME OF THIS STUFF APPROVED. IF I HAVE TO, I'LL COME BACK HERE AND FIX/MODIFY HIS STATS SO I CAN MAKE HIM EXACTLY LIKE HE IS IN MY FAN-FICTION, OR AT LEAST NEAR IT.
Enjoy The Read! For more info about the thing read here and for further understanding, Clcik this link:

The Helixians knew how to modify DNA to the fullest extent, which resulted in the the clans highly skilled Shinobi and also contributed greatly to their most powerful abilities and techniques.

Basic Information:
Name: Ace Korimachi
Nickname: Ace of the Omegatri, Ace of the Phasion Technique, The Red Spirit of Yoshigakure.
Clan: The Helixian Clan

Looks: His hair favors Clouds from Final Fantasy. He's almost always seen wearing a White Wifebeater, Black Pants (similar to Kakashi's), Black Boots (Similar to the footwear Kakashi wears), and a White Cloak.

Personality: Calm, Easygoing, Serious when the situation calls for it.

Village of Birth: Hexoshigakure - The Hidden Helixian Village
Village of Alliance: Konahagakure - The Hidden Leaf
Village Info: Hexoshigakure was wiped out in an accident caused by Ace's daughter, Niyya Korimachi, when she was 4 years old. She was born with extremely dense chakra, that built up constantly. When the Helixians realized what was occuring, they calledd for the village leader, but it was too late. Niyya's condensed chakra released itself, destroying everything in the village. Kiki Asannoo, Niyya's mother, sensed the massive chakra change and used her Denjiton: Light-Speed Technique to travel to Hexoshigakure instantly, where she found her child shortly after. She then retured to Konaha and told the Hokage what had happened. Ace and his family was in Konaha when the incident occured and Niyya was visiting her grandparents.

Rank: Kage - Purazumakage of Yoshigakure - The Hidden Proton Village
Chakra Info: Ace is a member of the Helixian Clan, a clan known for it's members having an affinity for 3 elements instead of 1. A mutation occured in Aces DNA, resulting in him being born with 7 Elemental Affinities.

Chakra Types & Obtainage Info:
Plasma -GENTON- Plasma Style -- Obtained through Mutation in DNA.
Aura -ORATON- Aura Style -- Obtained through Mutation in DNA.
Space -SUPESUTON- Space Style -- Obtained through Mutation in DNA.
Time -JIKANTON- Time Style -- Obtained through Mutation in DNA.
Space -JIKUTON- Space-Time Style -- Obtained through Mutation in DNA.
Space-Time -JIKUTON- Space-Time Style -- Obtained through Mutation in DNA.
Electromagnetic Radiation -DENJIHOTON- EMS Style -- Obtained through Mutation in DNA.
Learned Chakra Types:
Earth -DOTON- Earth Style
Water -SUITON- Water Style
Wind -FUTON- Wind Style
Fire -KATON- Style
Lightning -RAITON- Lightning Style
Kekkei Genkai Granted Elements:
Creation -SOZOTON- Creation Style - In the Left Eye of Ace's Ultimate Phase Omegatri. Only usable with Ultimate Phase Omegatri activated.
Destruction -HAKAITON- Destruction Style - In the Right Eye of Ace's Ultimate Phase Omegatri. Only usable with Ultimate Phase Omegatri activated.

Specialty: Fuinjutsu (Sealing Techniques), Kinjutsu (Forbidden Techniques), Space-Time Jutsu (Space-Time Chakra Based Techniques), Shurikinjutsu (Weapon Based Techniques) and Taijutsu (Fighting Techniques).

Fighting Styles: Instant Taijutsu - Aces speed is the fastest known to exist as he is able to move and hit his target instantly when using this fighting style. This fighting style requires 4 other Factors/Techniques to perform. Combined with the 8 Trigrams 64 Palms Technique and Destruction Style, Ace can break all defences but the True Ultimate Defence.
When Ace achieves all 6 factors/techniques, his fighting style becomes Gentle Furious Fist Style: 256 Palms of Destruction.

Summoning Creature: Kryonosis - Alien Dragon - User Ability Ditto Type Summon.

Ace's Ninjutsu List: NOTE: I left out the description in some to conserve space and keep things organized.
ENGLISH / JAPANESE / ELEMENT TYPE / [OFFENCE-DEFENCE} / Forbidden Scroll # Location

1. Gamma Ray Burst / Ganma Sen Basuto / EMS / {Offensive}
2. Forbidden Technique: Expanding Fire Stream /Hi Kinjutsu: Kakudai Faiasutori Mu / FIRE / {Offensive}
3. Thermal Effect / Netsu Ko ka / FIRE + EARTH + WIND + EMS / {Offensive & Defensive}
4. Black Hole / Burakku ho ru / SPACE / {Offence}
5. Worm Hole / Wamu ho ru / Space / {Offensive}
6. Grand Prominence / Gurando Purominensu / FIRE + EMS / {Offensive & Defensive}
7. Diamond Grid Defence / Daiyamondo Guriddo Bo ei / EARTH / {Defensive}
8. Forbidden Technique: Time Dialation / Jikan Dialation / TIME /{Supplemary}
9. Forbidden Technique: Time Rift / Jikan Rifuto / TIME / {Supplemary}
10. Forbidden Technique: Time Rift Destruction / Jikan Rifuto Hakai / TIME / {Supplemary}
11. Forbidden Technique: Atomic Destruction - Singularity / Genshi Hakai - Tokui-sei / SPACE / {Offensive}
12. Forbidden Technique: Dimensional Medium Transition / San-jigen Chu Sen'i / SPACE-TIME / {Supplemary}
13. Secret Forbidden Life Technique: Instant Rebirth / Hi Onmyoton Kinjutsu: Insutanto Ribasu / YIN + YANG / {Supplementary}.
14. Secret Forbidden Technique: Inevitable Fate - Eternal Stasis Cosmos Seal / Hi Kinjutsu: Fukahi Unmei - Eien Kosumosu Shi ru / UNKNOWN / {Offensive}
15. Secret Forbidden Technique: Infinite Seal / Hi Kinjutsu: Mugen Shi ru / UNKNOWN / {Offensive}
16. Secret Forbidden Technique: Instantanious Counteraction Elemental Seal / / UNKNOWN / {Offensive}
17. Secret Forbidden Technique: Existance Destruction / Hi Kinjutsu: Sonzai Hakai / YIN-YANG / {Offensive}
18. Time Accelleration / Jikan Kasokudo / TIME / {Supplemary}
19. Forbidden Technique: Hyper-Sonic Pulse of Annihilation / DESTRUCTION / {Offensive}
20. Dark Realm Illusory Technique: Ephemeral Death {Supplemary}
21. Dark Realm Illusory Technique:
22. Denextrium / AURA / {Offensive}
23. Neroku / WIND / {Offensive}
24. Super Nova / FIRE / {Offensive}
25. Lightning Core / LIGHTNING / {Offensive}
26. Plasma Edge / PLASMA / {Offensive}
27. Aura Sphere / AURA / {Offensive}
28. Metro Sanga / UNKNOWN / {Offensive}
29. Forbidden Technique: Negative Lightning Bolt / LIGHTNING / {Offensive}
30. Thermal Effect / FIRE / {Offensive}
31. Secret Forbidden Technique: Existance Destruction / Hi Kinjutsu: Sonzai Hakai / YIN-YANG / {Offensive}
32. Secret Forbidden Life Technique: Instant Rebirth / Hi Onmyoton Kinjutsu: Insutanto Ribasu / YIN + YANG / {Supplementary}
33. Mother Giga / All ranges / EARTH / {Offensive}
34. Epicenter After-shock / EARTH / Offensive
35. Earth Whip Array / EARTH / {Supplemary}
36. Earth Barraige / EARTH /{Offensive}
37. Hyper-Sonic Phoenix Flower / FIRE / {Offensive}
38. Arua X / AURA / {Supplemary}

Non Jutsu Based Techniques - Definition: Non-Jutsu Techniques don't use handsigns, phrases, seals or marks. They rely on the complete will of the user. The users will has to be very strong or else the technique can malfunction then hurt, or possibly kill the user. The techniques originated in Hexoshigakure, and was the only village with shinobi that used the techniques. After Hexoshigakure's demise, the remaining Helixians moved to Konaha and formed the Helixian Clan. Once these techniques were revealed, other villages started developing Non-Jutsu Techniques of their own.
Non-Jutsu Based Techniques List:
1. Phasion Technique - Secret Helixian Technique
2. Interactive Phasion Technique - Secret Helixian Technique
3. Ghost Technique - Secret Helixian Technique

Background Info:
History: The Helixian Clan is known as the most knowledgable clan in the Ninja World due to their vast knownledge, including All 35 Chakra Types, Advanced Knowledge of Doujutsu, and vast knowledge of Physics, Jutsu, and Chakra. Ace has always trained hard, even as a kid. He picked up things faster than his peers did and often came out on top, thanks to his clans special ability, Helixian Wisdom, which passes down the experience and knowledge of their parents to them when their young.

Weapons:
Custom Shuriken
Dual Katanas
Custom Needle Kunai
Creation Chakra Blades

Metrochronus - Aces main weapon of choice when when decides to fight with weapons. It was given to him by his father when he was just a kid. His sword was already made of Creation chakra, making it indestructable, so when he fused it with Metrochronium, a synthetic metal he created, that's when his sword gained it's notable abilities.
The Properties of Metrochronium:
P1: Indestructable - Can't be damaged or harmed in any way or form.
P2: Weight Neglect - Due to it's complex molecular structure and design, as well as being fused
with Creation Chakra, it has no weight what to ever, allowing it to defy the laws of physics to a certain degree.
P3: Absolute Absorbsion - Metrochronium is absolutly black, allowing it to absorb all forms of Radiation. It's design allows it to completely absorb the momentum and force of other objects that come into contact with it. In very unique conditions, it can absorb Chakra and even Gravity
P4: Ultimate Release - Allows the user to release the built up force, chakra, exc that the sword absorbed.
P5: Command Phase - Allows the user to change it's shape by saying a certain phrase.

Picture:

Theme Song and Background Music List

Entrance Theme Songs:
Forsaken Neon - Dimrain47
A Spectrum Wind - Dimrain47
Frozen In Black and Silver - Dimrain47

Lets Go! / Bring It! Theme Song:
The God of Noise - Dimrain47

Warming Up Just Befor Battle Theme Songs:
Surface - Dimrain47
The Prototype - Dimrain47

Fighting Theme Songs:
Jetstream - Dimrain47
A Question of Fate - Dimrain47
Operation: Evolution - Dimrain47

When in the Face of Defeat Theme Song:
Infinity (2008) - Guru Josh
Twilight Techno - Dimrain47

Battles Won: 0 (For Now...)
Battles Lost: 0

NOTE: MORE INFO ON THE OMEGATRI COMING SOON!

THANKS FOR READING! xd

Last edited:

Mattobi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Beginners Guide: -How to make a Biography?
First make sure that you won't start RP'ing if you are going to be inactive... You will just be wasting your time if you create a Biography and you won't use it.

• Creating a Biography.

~ To create your first Biography you need 50 posts. So please refrain from making a Biography when you haven't reach this amount of posts, if you do your bio will be declined without any doubt.
    Of course, each rank has got improvements for your skills. How higher your rank, how stronger the jutsus are that you can learn.

~ Once you have reached 50 posts, your fun can begin. But every funny thing has got something you have to do first, in this case you have to create a Biography.
    Luckily enough, Hazure and Nexus each posted a Biography Template. Thanks to this template, creating a bio is not that hard. Just click and copy the PHP code.

~ When you have copied the template you go and you create a new thread wich has got the name of your bio.
    You have got the choice between two types of Biographies:
    • Cannon (from the manga)
      If you create a Cannon Biography, you can go to find the information about the character you want to use. But -sometimes-, you have to make sure that your stats answer the restrictions of a cannon character. The rules for the Special Abilities and Characters are listed .
    • Custom (invented by you)
      If you decide to be creative and create a Custom Biography you will have to invent everything by yourself, thus the personality, looks, history and village information. There are sites wich can provide you images of random manga characters, but I recommend to just use Google Images.

This is everything I think and I hope this helped a little...

princeharris

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know, I didn't want to get into too much detail since it's not valid yet. I know I have a lot of Ranking Up to do as well as more research to make it way better.

-There's ALWAYS room for improvment-

princeharris

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
LOL
This is funny
You really think you can just join a site and make an indestructible bio?
Nobody could win fights against each other
He doesn't have an indesructable bio. He can be beaten, and his weakness is in plain sight. I think i made it quite clear. What I don't understand is that people talk about your work because it isn't better than their own. Well, you know what? -> You have your way of explaining your Bio, and I have mine, even though I screwed up by making one way tooo soon to begin with.

There's a templete for a bio, but what there is not a templete for is how descriptive you have to be, and based on most of your comments, (I'd say you think my bio should be as top-notch, detailed, and as superior as your owns). <- Your wrong. I describe my creation how i want to, not you.

Now if you would excuse me, I have reading and posting to do, so I can actually learn to compete with the likes of you all.

& THANKS Yanto, and Mattobi. At least there are still people on the net that don't flame & put down others work, especially if they are new. Help the Noobs, and hope they become better in the near future. Don't put them down, that's just wrong and inconsiderate. Doesn't makes scense the way people treat others of lower rank or class, because if it did, they wouldn't treat them the way the do in the first place......