Elite
Kin
141💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Shin was white zetsu. I Have proof about it.

The battle between Sasuke and Itachi at uchiha hide out Sasuke won..Take a look at what white zetsu think about it
You must be registered for see images

White zetsu : Itachi passed out ?

White zetsu : No way

White zetsu can't believe that Itachi got defeated by Sasuke.

in every moment of that battle White zetsu wanted itachi to win.

It is evident that Kaguya wanted to create army
And people who traped in tsukyomi will eventally change in to white zetsus

It is even said that white zetsus created from mazou were the people who were trapped in tsukyomi
These white zetsus created from mazou are the army that Sasuke talking about in this page

My points are
1. Uchiha shin is actually white zetsu with sharingan.
2. The hooded akatuski guy who resembles towards shisui never tried to create any hatred in mind of Uchia shin.
There isn't any need of it because...when Shin born he already started to hate sasuke.

Last edited:

loj

from the east blue
Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The battle between Sasuke and Itachi at uchiha hide out Sasuke won

U can't win if u didn't kill the guy on 1v1 battle.
The third thing killed him not Sasuke.

So this is kinda wrong.Kinda.

Gray Uchiha

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I actually liked this theory! It makes a kind of sens, because sasuke said that there were more of white zetsu, plus that there were many other clones of Shin at the hooded mans hideout.

uchihamad

Elite
Kin
141💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I actually liked this theory! It makes a kind of sens, because sasuke said that there were more of white zetsu, plus that there were many other clones of Shin at the hooded mans hideout.
Yea that's what striked me when I saw that page..It's look like I am not the only one who thinks that shin was white zetsu.

Gray Uchiha

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
we also get to know that Kaguya had planed this long before the war, and this could lead to that Shisui was already manipulated from the begining to eliminate all the uchihas to gather all the sharingans to implant into white zetsu. but he failed, and Itachi took over. that's probably why Obito showed up and helped Itachi eliminate the Uchihas. And after that, only obito and zetsu knew were all the sharingans were. And if you look at the one eye of the hooded man, it looks like edo tensei. what could this lead too?

uchihamad

Elite
Kin
141💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
we also get to know that Kaguya had planed this long before the war, and this could lead to that Shisui was already manipulated from the begining to eliminate all the uchihas to gather all the sharingans to implant into white zetsu. but he failed, and Itachi took over. that's probably why Obito showed up and helped Itachi eliminate the Uchihas. And after that, only obito and zetsu knew were all the sharingans were. And if you look at the one eye of the hooded man, it looks like edo tensei. what could this lead too?
some kind of special edo tensei...Like one Kabuto used to revive Madara. Madara has his prime body with hashirama's head on chest. May be some one revived danzo ?? and put body features of shisui ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.