The reason why orochimaru doesnt care about the war...

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
is because he knows that madara and tobi has already failed the moment nagato betrayed them.

their only way of reviving people now is through edo tensei and as madara and tobi themselves discussed.

Madara cannot be the host of the bijuu due to the fact that he's nothing but a moving corpse at the moment.
As for now, Orochimaru will let madara be sealed and tobi be killed.

Orochimaru will most likely be the unlikely hero to aid them with the bijuu.
As for the war it self, theres no point getting involved.

madara and tobi already lost it before it even started.

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
you make a good point but i dont think thats the real reason why he didnt join the war i personally believe he would want to wait it out see who won then fight them even if its madara or the shinobi alliance

ero sannin

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Makes sense but I see obito trying n failing to be juubi host naruto tbb it and minato disappearing due to his soul finding peace at naruto surpassing him controlling kuruma and saving world while sasuke and kakashi sharingan the **** outta the juubi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Makes sense but I see obito trying n failing to be juubi host naruto tbb it and minato disappearing due to his soul finding peace at naruto surpassing him controlling kuruma and saving world while sasuke and kakashi sharingan the **** outta the juubi
obitos personality is very much like naruto, he'll try anyway.
still, if he can "revive" people with the supposed "rinnegan" why didnt he just revived madara instead of letting kabuto use edo on him?

They failed long time ago. not unless, obito wants to be the host himself as he doesnt trust madara.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you make a good point but i dont think thats the real reason why he didnt join the war i personally believe he would want to wait it out see who won then fight them even if its madara or the shinobi alliance

yeah but whats the reason of just fighting them?

if you have no reason to fight the victors, thats just being pointless and thats not orochimarus personality.

sasuke, yes.

as for oro, no. its unlikely of him to do something pointless like that.