GrayParadise

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Of course not to say this arc (this very, very long arc) hasn't gven us it's fair share of goosebumps, but its no secret past arcs were more exciting.

In a nutshell, it's because Kishi is trying to include, characterize and develop too many characters at once. Literally every character ever except Team Konohamaru and Ebisu are on the field right now, and its just too much.

All the characters who could potentially lend a battle winning hand are being nerfed to the Nth degree, and to make it seem more reasonable its power up season, plus it's just a long fight.

There are too many characters on right now, and its causing a decline in quality. Take a look at past great arcs.
Naruto VS Pain arc: Naruto and Pain.
Itachi vs Sasuke arc: Itachi and Sasuke.
Chunnin exam arc: Main focus was team 7 encountering various roadblocks. It was Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura for the most part.
Chunnin exam arc 2: One on one matches.
Hidan/Kakazu arc: Shikamaru and Naruto vs those 2.

Anyway that's IMO. I believe his is natural though, every manga has its declining chapters. It'll get better soon though.

What do you think?

Mr Hiru

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think... that we are already reaching an end. Mysteries must be revealed, so it's natural there are things that won't be so surprising for us at the moment.

Basically, you're right. The climax passed long time ago from the moment the man behind the mask was revealed.

...unless of course, Madara do something about it.

scorezor

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
2,506💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Of course not to say this arc (this very, very long arc) hasn't gven us it's fair share of goosebumps, but its no secret past arcs were more exciting.

In a nutshell, it's because Kishi is trying to include, characterize and develop too many characters at once. Literally every character ever except Team Konohamaru and Ebisu are on the field right now, and its just too much.

All the characters who could potentially lend a battle winning hand are being nerfed to the Nth degree, and to make it seem more reasonable its power up season, plus it's just a long fight.

There are too many characters on right now, and its causing a decline in quality. Take a look at past great arcs.
Naruto VS Pain arc: Naruto and Pain.
Itachi vs Sasuke arc: Itachi and Sasuke.
Chunnin exam arc: Main focus was team 7 encountering various roadblocks. It was Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura for the most part.
Chunnin exam arc 2: One on one matches.
Hidan/Kakazu arc: Shikamaru and Naruto vs those 2.

Anyway that's IMO. I believe his is natural though, every manga has its declining chapters. It'll get better soon though.

What do you think?
i think that you're wrong , bc ppl are still saying that Obito did all those things when it was madara and are saying that Tobi is Obito when the badass Tobi is Madara and they also say that Madara actually died , when he did not died. People who don't have brain , say stupid things like that.

GrayParadise

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think that you're wrong , bc ppl are still saying that Obito did all those things when it was madara and are saying that Tobi is Obito when the badass Tobi is Madara and they also say that Madara actually died , when he did not died. People who don't have brain , say stupid things like that.
What the hell?