[Theory] The reason Naruto dodged Limbo...

riccardo123

Member
12 posts 3 reactions
Joined
Oct 9, 2012
Messages
12
Reaction score
3
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
The reason naruto dodge it it was becouse of the power of MAtatabi same as yugito ability to dodge. That was why. What do you think?
 

Apêx1

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
6,929 posts 442 reactions
Joined
Mar 26, 2014
Messages
6,929
Reaction score
442
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
More like Hagromo's senjutsu blossoming within him.
 

Tobi98

Member
7,146 posts 514 reactions
Joined
Mar 10, 2014
Messages
7,146
Reaction score
514
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I don't remember Matabi having that ability
 

riccardo123

Member
12 posts 3 reactions
Joined
Oct 9, 2012
Messages
12
Reaction score
3
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I don't remember Matabi having that ability

If you remember the fight between naruto and other jinchuuriki

You must be registered for see images


I think matatabi moved naruto's body,becouse this movement was not made by naruto thats why he was suprised. I mentioned matatabi becouse yugito was able to dodge easyli the attack in the fight. If not matatabi it was one of the others bijus inside him
 

EVlL

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,936 posts 204 reactions
Joined
Apr 5, 2014
Messages
3,936
Reaction score
204
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
If you remember the fight between naruto and other jinchuuriki

You must be registered for see images


I think matatabi moved naruto's body,becouse this movement was not made by naruto thats why he was suprised. I mentioned matatabi becouse yugito was able to dodge easyli the attack in the fight. If not matatabi it was one of the others bijus inside him

in which part did matatabi/yugito dodge?
 

Kabanoid

Member
137 posts 12 reactions
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
137
Reaction score
12
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
If you remember the fight between naruto and other jinchuuriki

You must be registered for see images


I think matatabi moved naruto's body,becouse this movement was not made by naruto thats why he was suprised. I mentioned matatabi becouse yugito was able to dodge easyli the attack in the fight. If not matatabi it was one of the others bijus inside him

First of all, you're talking about Chomei and Fuu. Fuu was able to dodge Killer Bee's kunai because of the other Jinchuriki's rinnegan. They all shared vision, and could see there was a kunai flying towards her. Fuu dodged also the other attacks because she was fast, and saw every move from other perspectives. Though I don't know how Naruto managed to 'dodge' Madara's 'Limbo'.
 
Last edited:

Tobi98

Member
7,146 posts 514 reactions
Joined
Mar 10, 2014
Messages
7,146
Reaction score
514
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
If you remember the fight between naruto and other jinchuuriki

You must be registered for see images


I think matatabi moved naruto's body,becouse this movement was not made by naruto thats why he was suprised. I mentioned matatabi becouse yugito was able to dodge easyli the attack in the fight. If not matatabi it was one of the others bijus inside him
I saw the chapter again and all I saw Yugito doing was moving very fast, maybe Madara missed Naruto because he was moving very fast and because Madara was hurt
 

-ahhimane-

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,788 posts 1,162 reactions
Joined
Jun 12, 2012
Messages
8,788
Reaction score
1,162
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
The reason naruto dodge it it was becouse of the power of MAtatabi same as yugito ability to dodge. That was why. What do you think?

Matatabi and nii yugito never used such moves to dodge. In Edo form, there were at an advantage because of Sharingan and Rinnegan.

IMO,
My post on one of related threads

-ahhimane- said:
It felt like that Limbo just passed through him without affecting him. Since he felt the heavy wind, he assumed that he dodged while expecting a massive attack.

More proof : Naruto is standing where he was. Top right panel. If he would have dodged the focus of the attack, he would still be thrown away by the attack's effect. But Naruto is still standing in that crate.

You must be registered for see images

It means He didn't dodge it.
 

AaaaNinja

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
2,338 posts 200 reactions
Joined
Nov 29, 2012
Messages
2,338
Reaction score
200
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hey guys I just realized something. Seeing as it doesn't look like Naruto's dodge was voluntary, and Madara is surprised that his attack didn't work, I think maybe the tree did it.
You must be registered for see images


The tree let Naruto's attack hit it because it wanted to be hit and severed, so it made sure that Madara's attack would fail. Don't ask me why it was necessary that the tree be severed before it could speak to Madara and be absorbed. I think there was another thread somewhere where someone suggested that the severing unlocked something. If that's true, then I think maybe the tree influenced the fight to facilitate that happening.
 

Yahcob13

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,529 posts 436 reactions
Joined
Mar 14, 2013
Messages
3,529
Reaction score
436
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
It was probabbly Ashura
 
Top