Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Logic thinking only please

When Minato and Obito fought Minato beat him due to greater speed. With his super speed plus reflexes he barley hit Obito so you could say speed isn't gonna kill him. Guy Sensei has been drained the whole fight pretty much and i have a feeling he is gonna die. I am pretty sure ever since we first found out about the 8 inner gates that we all knew Guy was going to use it eventually and i think he will use it to kill Obito. If a person is fast enough Obito won't be able to track their movements and be able to activate his Kamui and they can nail him.

Just to let people who are gonna say the Sharringan track all movements Kakashi couldn't follow the movements of the guy that had a crush on Gurin, and Sasuke with Mongekeo Sharringan that are better then Itachi's couldn't follow the Raikage's movements so someone using eight gates that is GUY SENSEI probably is gonna be faster

but of course this is just speculation and we dont even know what the eight gates will do exactly

Reynfall

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think it might actually be very plausible with Gai's 8 Gates

Be so fast and so strong that you can one-shot Obito without him becoming intangible, killing him

It actually makes a lot of sense, but it's not the most thrilling way to take the plot, so I don't think it's going to happen.

2big

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think it might actually be very plausible with Gai's 8 Gates

Be so fast and so strong that you can one-shot Obito without him becoming intangible, killing him

It actually makes a lot of sense, but it's not the most thrilling way to take the plot, so I don't think it's going to happen.
Yeah thats the problem unless kishi has some way to make it super interesting it would be lame lol

Servant Riku

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
umm..i think gai wud use 8 gates against madara? like what shikaku said,only taijutsu works on madara..and not on obito since he can make himself/part of him intangible..and ofcourse, it will be obito vs naruto

2big

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
umm..i think gai wud use 8 gates against madara? like what shikaku said,only taijutsu works on madara..and not on obito since he can make himself/part of him intangible..and ofcourse, it will be obito vs naruto
Yes that is plausable and now that i think about it guy would be perfect to kill both because he trained with kakashi so much he said he learned to not look him in the eye and follow his feet plus if he went eight gates that would make up the disadvatage