The ReaL reason Sasuke don't teach Sarada a Chidori...

Obito the supreme jin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The real reason is because he saw Sarada punching the ground nd he was like fuk it.

His arm is not needed because he taught Boruto Chidori using his sword, the real reason is because he hates that word Shanraoo every time he sleeps with Sakura in bed.

Pukkake Pokayo

<div class="bbWrapper">Salad: SHANAROOO<br /> <br /> Sasuke: **** this. You're no daughter of mine. I'm out.</div>

DanesoulX

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe. I'm just saying she inherited Sakura's, rather than the Uchiha's affinity.

Doesn't look like she is doing anything but being a Sakura clone in this movie
Hopefully not. She has a lot of potential i'd hate to have a 3rd Tsunade Dx
hopefully Sasuke teaches her some fire release cause you are right up till now she has not used any ninjutsu. in one of the movie descriptions it said Sarada has a weird relationship with her father and she even says dad is so "Shannaro!" my interprtation is that he at least spent some time with her to make a relationship

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hopefully not. She has a lot of potential i'd hate to have a 3rd Tsunade Dx
hopefully Sasuke teaches her some fire release cause you are right up till now she has not used any ninjutsu. in one of the movie descriptions it said Sarada has a weird relationship with her father and she even says dad is so "Shannaro!" my interprtation is that he at least spent some time with her to make a relationship
It says she has a weird relationship with her father.

The movie fluffs also say she has the Sharingan, and she inherited her mother's fighting style XD