artondrius

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We've been TRICKED! lol... The previous titles posted for May 26th and beyond were fakes!
Episode 463 is canon...

#460 (May 12) - "Ōtsutsuki Kaguya"
#461 (May 19) - "Hagoromo and Hamura"
#462 (May 26) - I Created the Past
#463 (June 2) - The Surprising Number One!
#464 (June 9) - Ninshu
*Definition:

#462 SUMMARY
It indicates we will see Kaguya vs her sons in this episode...

#463 SUMMARY
Naruto and Sasuke work together in order to seal Kageya, they try by all means but it's no use. So Naruto proposed to Sasuke to use "that jutsu" to seal her.

STAFF:
460: Masaya Onishi & Mifumi Tomita (Pierrot)
461: Naoki Takahash i & Shinichi Suzuki & Yuuko Fuji (Outsourced)
#462: Unknown
463: Fuujii Toshiro & Retsu Okawara (Pierrot)
464: Unknown

Source: This time they included images of the magazine to confirm it...

Last edited:

Masterpiece7

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Haha I dunno why but I think they decided to remove the fillers after they saw all the negative comments :p
Welp anyways, I'm happy we're gonna see canon this month! Thanks for the post :3

artondrius

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Haha I dunno why but I think they decided to remove the fillers after they saw all the negative comments :p
Welp anyways, I'm happy we're gonna see canon this month! Thanks for the post :3
Lol SP must afraid of all the negative comment :sigar:

That would be funny, but it's just some person on the Japanese boards who did it

Reactions: Yatori

Darkboy85

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For real, maybe canon actually starts with zpisode 462 (at least part of it). I mean, the title looks like it's a reference to black zetsu manipulating the uchiha stone and all.

lord seventh

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Watch all of the fillers after they are done animating this show. Thank god the cannon is returning, there's no point in giving a shitty villain it's background when they have Naruto vs Sasuke coming up.
I also want to see naruto vs sasuke but SP is doing a great job in providing kaguya some background otherwise a final villian came out of blue just to got sealed away again is shit

Obito the supreme jin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I also want to see naruto vs sasuke but SP is doing a great job in providing kaguya some background otherwise a final villian came out of blue just to got sealed away again is shit
Just watch people being disappointed of this fanfic fillers. I just want the Naruto series in general to be wrapped up so they can move on with their lives.

Obito the supreme jin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
While i agree with you somewhat, i can almost guarantee they'll do an anime for gaiden and the boruto series..
They would do anything for the money so I can definitely see this being a possibility. Sometimes I wonder what's the point of all this though, to appease the fans after they have dragged Shippuden for 9 years starting from 2007.

Don't forget the novels as well.:wesobi: