The Real Line Between Good and Evil in the NarutoVerse.

Satsujinki

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually, yeah, I'm rolling with the theory that Madara had the hots for Mito, and was a fairly nice guy... But Mito went for bad boy Hashirama, who would turn out to be a massive prick, both in personal and political life.

After this, he went batcrap-crazy, and devised a huge plot spanning about 20 decades to turn reality into a huge dating sim where he can be with Mito forever.

Btw, it's not like Madara wasn't doing the hikkikomori thing for more than half of his life after the valley of the end battle. One has to wonder what was he doing all that time. :rolleyes:

edit: Can't wait for Sasg-ay to get the spotlight again. Really, the ammount of good-feeling-love-your-country-and-village-be-loyal-to-your-army messages in the last few chapters is making me sick.

Last edited:
Reactions: somniferous

EliteKakashi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you want to be serious about it, Obito isn't even "evil". He wants to turn the world in to a peaceful place. His way of going about it may be thought of as the wrong one, but the end result is not an evil one.

somniferous

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually, yeah, I'm rolling with the theory that Madara had the hots for Mito, and was a fairly nice guy... But Mito went for bad boy Hashirama, who would turn out to be a massive prick, both in personal and political life.

After this, he went batcrap-crazy, and devised a huge plot spanning about 20 decades to turn reality into a huge dating sim where he can be with Mito forever.

Btw, it's not like Madara wasn't doing the hikkikomori thing for more than half of his life after the valley of the end battle. One has to wonder what was he doing all that time. :rolleyes:

edit: Can't wait for Sasg-ay to get the spotlight again. Really, the ammount of good-feeling-love-your-country-and-village-be-loyal-to-your-army messages in the last few chapters is making me sick.
Holy **** that made me laugh! plus rep