The prophecy. NARUTO DIE??

Messages:290 Reaction score:16
Joined
Nov 2, 2012
Messages
290
Reaction score
16
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You know about the prophecy. So Madara will defeat Naruto, i dnt think Kakashi, gai and bee would allow him to extract kyuubi but. I have my own prophecy: wat da heck, i want three character to beat sasuke to death, madara, kabuto and juugo

If naruto died at the hands of madara which even in my dreams is impossible then rock lee or konohamaru will save the day
 

Hipster Madara

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Messages:16,212 Reaction score:1,556
Joined
Mar 13, 2010
Messages
16,212
Reaction score
1,556
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

natssuu

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Messages:9,133 Reaction score:490
Joined
Jun 18, 2011
Messages
9,133
Reaction score
490
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
how can Naruto die when he's the main character
why would jugo beat Sasuke when he's on Sasuke's side?
wont allow him to extract kyuubi? huh??

Being a main character doesn't mean you can't die, many manga series have proved that.
 

ahmadaliyuz

Member
Messages:80 Reaction score:7
Joined
Jun 16, 2012
Messages
80
Reaction score
7
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Translation
You know about the prophecy? So Madara will defeat Naruto, I don't think Kakashi, Gai and Bee would allow Madara to extract the kyuubi from him if he defeats Madara. I have my own prophecy: so what the heck, I want three characters to gang up and beat Sasuke to death, Madara, Kabuto, and Obito.

No i don't mean that. I meant naruto can't defeat madara as the prophecy said so, if madara defeats(not kills) naruto, he would like to extract kyuubi. Gai, Kakashi and b would like won't allow him and will try to stop him. I didn't post, madara,kabuto and jugo to gang up. But one on one... Beat sasuke like a thief. Ah
 

ahmadaliyuz

Member
Messages:80 Reaction score:7
Joined
Jun 16, 2012
Messages
80
Reaction score
7
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
eets okie den. wee cun sund as iliterait as wee wunt!

Okay mr. English don't be an illiterat, omission of letters is different from adding letters to the words. Let me teach you
 

ahmadaliyuz

Member
Messages:80 Reaction score:7
Joined
Jun 16, 2012
Messages
80
Reaction score
7
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
What a question
 
Top