Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
your fave series fate has trash writing all the master and servents have a very poor and bad writing relationship between them
Fate series is nowhere near my "fave". Fail attempt to rustle.

Fate series is an awesome series in terms of animation. I don't really care about the writing in it to be honest, the story is so linear that they can't and won't really make much out of it but it still is better than Boruto, no question about it.

Boruto struggles to even be relevant while Fate Series basically gives cards and sells millions everytime one is launched.

nearly everyone hated the second half of death note
Critics > "nearly everyone".

What? Lol
How do you prefer it? Tell me.

Last edited:

AllKnowingShinobi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
your opinion doesn't matter. the comments concerning the latest 12 chapters are mostly positive. now go suck sarada off
Lol wtf man why so toxic. Salamander just said what everyone here knows , if anything i do agree the manga should be weekly but the story is beyond shit and the anime doesnt help it. If anything would change it would have to be the writer.

Reactions: salamander uchiha

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol wtf man why so toxic. Salamander just said what everyone here knows , if anything i do agree the manga should be weekly but the story is beyond shit and the anime doesnt help it. If anything would change it would have to be the writer.
it's not shit only boruto the character obsessed haters say that