Donald J Trump

Elite
Kin
912💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was just thinking about the whole Naruto series as a whole. I have been watching it since I was 10 in 2009. I have probably spent over 6 thousand hours (256 days) if you add up all the hours watching/reading everything Naruto related.

It's really weird to think that no matter what happens, as long as I continue living the story of Naruto will be burnt in my memories even at the age of 70...

If I don't die in an accident, on my deathbed I will probably think back to the series once at least. Even If I become the CEO of the most successful company and have to make life or death decisions, that Japanese story meant for teenagers will be with me regardless of who I become.

Do you think it will be the same for you?

Last edited:

Sageflash

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree for the most part. Naruto and Dragon Ball Z played HUGE parts in developing myself and growing up into the man I am today. I will continue to watch the best parts and check in on them periodically for the rest of my life, despite the shitty spin offs and what not.

Yawn

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I started watching Naruto well over 10 years ago. As a child I made my own data books, filled my room with posters and own nearly every manga book. I admit I went off Naruto whilst studying for my undergraduate degree/A levels. However, it is something that I do think about now and again. I also work for quite a large company in a well paid job.

So yeah I do agree with your post. It's actually crazy how much information i've retained surrounding the NarutoVerse. I could probably complete a masters/PhD on the topic with relative ease.

However, for me the most influential media which helped me shape my moral compass etc would have to be Harry Potter - essentially being able to determine the difference between right & wrong. The Avatar verse played a huge role in learning how to pick yourself up when somethings gone wrong, and the importance of listening to your peers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Naruto X Hunter

eyesofthekyuubi44

Veteran
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am a State Farm agent at age 25 and I started watching Naruto at age twelve/B]. Naruto is the reason I come in Saturdays and Sundays, even though our office is only open 9 to 5. Naruto is the reason why I leave at nine, when I was supposed to leave at five. Naruto is a HUGE part of me. Naruto, Goku, Luffy, all of them. I maybe "old" now, but I have been a part of Narutobase (check my join date) since 2009 when I was just entering my senior year of high school, and even then Naruto had been with me years before that. The ending was not what I had hoped for, but nonetheless, Naruto was a great chunk of my life.

Want to thank YOU for bringing that up (even if you are my least favorite president haha).

Lord Orochimaru

Leaf Anbu Elite
Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Naruto is something that shaped the mind of a generation into the righteous path.Not only will it stay with us forever, we will try to pass the legacy forward. The current state of affairs in the world is soo bad, maybe a manga will bring back humanity..........