The potential of a genius

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto is supposeto be about how hard work surpases natural talent, but based on what happen evry strong character was either part of and old propecy or should be dead, and characters with potential to surpass them were killed of... like neji and itachi, i really wish there was a character who worked extremly hard and manage to keep up with these so called "god" characters, what do you guys think?

FreakensteinAG

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well there was Maito Gai who had the ability to kill Madara at the 8th gate, but his kick didn't squeeze his heart far enough. In that sense, Maito Gai was able to keep up with and suppress Madara, who was the Juubi Jinchuriki and Indra's successor.

V h o

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly prophecy doesn't ignore the notion that he worked hard. Now if he did nothing and still got the same results I would agree. Another reason why I don't like using fate with determining the future or the present, because it uses what has already happened and assumes that would always be that way regardless of effort or circumstances to alter that event.

Although if you are looking for a ninja who was not related to prophecy or famous clans then you can look at Gai or Lee, or even Sakura irc....

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly prophecy doesn't ignore the notion that he worked hard. Now if he did nothing and still got the same results I would agree. Another reason why I don't like using fate with determining the future or the present, because it uses what has already happened and assumes that would always be that way regardless of effort or circumstances to alter that event.

Although if you are looking for a ninja who was not related to prophecy or famous clans then you can look at Gai or Lee, or even Sakura irc....
No matter how hard they worked wthout six paths help they would have gotten destroyed, if they had unlocked that potential themselves it wouldent bother me, and the only out of the bunch who did something worthy was gai and it was because of 8 gates.

Arima

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto is supposeto be about how hard work surpases natural talent, but based on what happen evry strong character was either part of and old propecy or should be dead, and characters with potential to surpass them were killed of... like neji and itachi, i really wish there was a character who worked extremly hard and manage to keep up with these so called "god" characters, what do you guys think?

Don't forget Might Guy, almost everyone acknowledged his strength --> result of hard work

You must be registered for see images

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can only imagine the suprised look and madaras face if lee or neji manage to give him a decent fight without use of gates in hand to hand combat, it would of been amazing. ;_;

V h o

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No matter how hard they worked wthout six paths help they would have gotten destroyed, if they had unlocked that potential themselves it wouldent bother me, and the only out of the bunch who did something worthy was gai and it was because of 8 gates.
Well you do have to train extremely hard just to use the gates. Kakashi I believe applauded Lee for using that many levels of gates at such a young age in part 1.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well you do have to train extremely hard just to use the gates. Kakashi I believe applauded Lee for using that many levels of gates at such a young age in part 1.
What im trying to say is someone who worked equaly a hard but knew nothing of the gates wouldent be anywere as strong... but once again i do respect gai sensei alot...

xxSAGExx

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well there was Maito Gai who had the ability to kill Madara at the 8th gate, but his kick didn't squeeze his heart far enough. In that sense, Maito Gai was able to keep up with and suppress Madara, who was the Juubi Jinchuriki and Indra's successor.
Not really, Kishi heavily nerfed Madara as the Juubi Jin, 1 eye Madara can easily kill him if he was using his Rinnegan jutsus such as Deva path, weapon path, ect.. Plus he didn't use Susanoo, wood jutsus, katon jutsus or anything. Also Gai had help from Minato, Lee, Kakashi, and Gaara in that fight.