Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The Pits of Ccalras

The Pits of Ccalras consists of a series of sand dunes that have been upset by underground tremors. Locals tell tales of giant monsters slumbering beneath the restless desert, but no such monsters have yet been seen. Still, those who travel through these barren sand dunes run the risk of being drawn into one of the many pitfalls, invisible as they are in the sand, and suffocate. One especially large shard of the moon made impact in the dunes, and those close by that night could have sworn they heard monstrous screaming as the shard was pulled beneath the restless sands...

Last edited by a moderator:

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️

Coming to her last destination to spread the influence of the Mishima clan, Kazumi had reached the last landmark, The Pits of Cclras, where legends lie. She knew that this would be a great place for her people to evacuate to should there be any threats to her lands. After looking around scouting the area, she finally marked out a cave that was suitable for her people painting her clan symbol on it and moved towards her home land.

Claiming Landmark.

LLM

Sinthorus

Elite
Kin
3,644💸
Kumi
23,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[Coming from Here]

Mission start

- Steal valuable information from the enemy (A)

It had been a tedious chase but thanks to the chakra provided by Shukaku, Sin finally caught up to the last survivor of his attack on the group who had been hunting his bijuu all this time. Chasing him down he drew three kunai with explosive tags on throwing them so that they passed the man landing in front of him, causing him to slide to a halt before being caught in a blast. Both he and Sin stopped now standing 10 meters from each other. Though he'd been running, this last man did not look scared, if anything he looked confident, what was going on here?

"Thought you could just run away? Abandon your allies and that would be all? I'm putting an end to this." Sin was finally close to being free from this eternal hunt, a feeling that he welcomed.

"An end? Dear boy, how foolish can you be? Surely you didn't think the Cult of Nyx was that group of pathetic wannabees thinking armour made them strong? You're more nieve than we ever expected." The man began to laugh to himself. Though Sin didn't care about that, what was this cult he spoke about and why were they after him?

"The problem with cults is it's a bunch of brainwashed fanatics who always think they are in the right because some religious zealot tells them so." Sin spoke, though he was trying to bait more information from the man. He was clearly feeling superior in this situation, like he was in complete control, so maybe he would let his guard down.

"I'd be inclined to agree with you in most cases, but you have no idea what you're up against. The Cult of Nyx is all around you, it always has been. They were there when your brother died. They were there when you were born. You can't escape your fate boy. That foul creature within you will be the fuel used to bring forth the eternal night. Why keep fighting it? That thing causes you nothing but misery anyway." He was starting to sound convincing now.

"What do you mean? Why me? Why didn't you just take it before I was born? Wouldn't that of been easier? Why wait all this time?" He was trying not to lash out at anger and then mention of his family. As far as he'd come, Sin still struggled with the emotions that came with the loss of those he loved.

"You really don't know do you? Well they really did a number on your memories. That beloved father of yours betrayed the organisation, sealing the beast within you, scuffing our plans. And that do gooder mother of yours..." He spat on the floor, "she's the reason its taken this long. I heard she died, good ridence. Now as for that pathetic brother of yours..."

"Shut up!" Sin screamed, he couldn't contain his emotions any further. "Because of this beast, I killed my own brother, I don't need you to remind me!" Sin barked at the man.

"Hahaha, you really think that was you? You idiot, the Cult of Nyx broke the seal, your brother died thinking he could save you. Somehow he knew your father's sealing techniques, that sure put a spanner in the works. But you should know, your brother was just an idiot. As much as I'd love to blame the beast with you, he actually tried protecting your piece of shit brother..." The man laughed until he was caught completely off guard. Lifted from the ground in a burst of dust as the ground formed sand wrapping around his every body, compacting it tight.

Sin walked forwards, tears streamed down his face as he stopped 1m away from the man, consumed by rage, hate, loss, love. He wasn't stable but he wasn't done with his questions. The man fought against his bindings, his body releasing lightning to try and negate it but it was no use, Sin's power had grown too much.

"You're going to tell me everything." Sin spoke coldly.

"Like hell I am, I'm ready to di...." The mans words cut from his mouth as the sand around his little finger instantly compacted crushing it in an instant sending agonising pain through the man. "You... little.." 'crunch' and another finger.

"You have over 100 bones in your body. I'm going to break every single one until you're an inch from death. Then I'm going to heal you, and tear you apart... and heal you... and make you suffer eternally until your mind breaks and then... then I'll think about killing you. I'll enjoy every minute of it too. Your only way out is telling me what I need to hear... shall we try that again?" This wasn't the Sin from weeks ago who spoke, something changed in him.

"F...ine... the cult needs your beast to fuel their plans...." The man grunted, clearly in main but the sand tightened around his next finger now. "I ... I don't know what it is... some kind of weapon... all's I know is... the top brass ain't someone you wanna mess with... you wont find them..." His words cut off by the crunch of another finger as he screamed in pain. "W... whyyyyyy!" he screamed.

"That's no what I wanted to hear. Now lets try that again. Where do I find them? Who are they?" Sin spoke with a calm collected tone now, driven by rage.

"I... don't know.. no no wait... don't... none at my level know, they keep underground and hide in the shadows. They use their time to study something... something they say that the world originates from. Some say they lost their mind when they saw the truth or some shit like that. All's I know is ... 2 years back... when that... thing... was released in the ocean... the rejoiced... like it was the coming of their lord or some crap. That's why they came after you... they wanted that beast as a prize..." He had a sound of begging in his tone as he prayed his finger wasn't crushed.

"So I'm just an after thought. My family just an after thought so you can treat Shukaku like a prize you can give to mummy to hope she's proud? Are you being serious?" Sin crushed the man's next finger without meaning to, hit rage getting the best of him.

"God dammit I told you all I knew. It's not like that... the beast... they wanted to change it... the Cult of Nyx... we.... wish to flourish like the childen... " He panted the pain was too much.

"Children? What children?" Sin tightened the sand on his entire body now.

"Children.... of... Tiamat..." He panted.

"Tiamat, who the hell is that?" Sin was getting impatient now.

"The divine mother. She who appeared, who gave new life to the oceans... that was merely her avatar. Its all about to change and you have no clue. It doesn't matter if you kill me. The world as you know it is going to...."
You must be registered for see images
Blood splattered as the man was instantly crushed to death. Sin heard all he needed to. So he was up against a cult who sided with the shit that polluted the world itself. It would seem needed to do two things. Learn to control the true power of the Shukaku and find some allies.

Mission end.
LLM