Prince Badman

Regular
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We see Invel thinking about Natsu in this particular panel...it sems likehe might be referring to the fact that Natsu is END but can it be something else?
You must be registered for see images

and the second panel is this...

he says Zeref wants to kill END but wasn't it the other way around? HE created END to kill himself and of course he wants fairy heart for defeating Acno so what is Invel talking about?

Last edited:

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
We see Invel thinking about Natsu in this particular panel...it sems likehe might be referring to the fact that Natsu is END but can it be something else?

and the second panel is this...

he says Zeref wants to kill END but wasn't it the other way around? HE created END to kill himself and of course he wants fairy heart for defeating Acno so what is Invel talking about?
Pics aren't working for me.

Zeref created END to get himself killed. That is in the past. Now just Zeref wants to kill everyone(Includes Acnologia & END too) and create a new world i.e., Ragnarok. Invel might be referencing about Natsu being END and that he has the potential of doing something or whatever.

Reactions: Cresee

Prince Badman

Regular
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pics aren't working for me.

Zeref created END to get himself killed. That is in the past. Now just Zeref wants to kill everyone(Includes Acnologia & END too) and create a new world i.e., Ragnarok. Invel might be referencing about Natsu being END and that he has the potential of doing something or whatever.
check now

Fire Goddess

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Invel says "the one to defeat E.N.D is not his Majesty, it's you Grey"

I think this says END will defeat Zeref (at least that was Zeref's original intent) but the one who can or who Invel thinks can defeat END is Grey...

Basically:
END destroys Zeref, Grey then kills END (not sure)

(I might have f*cked my post up, I guess I usually do if I have theories and hypotheses)

Last edited:

Prince Badman

Regular
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Invel says "the one to defeat E.N.D is not his Majesty, it's you Grey"

I think this says END will defeat Zeref (at least that was Zeref's original intent) but the one who can or who Invel thinks can defeat END is Grey...

Basically:
END destroys Zeref, Grey then kills END (not sure)

(I might have f*cked my post up, I guess I usually do if I have theories and hypotheses)
notice his wordings.....your logic is sound but he makes it like Zeref is targeting END...and in the first panel his observation about Natsu is a bit inconclusive...maybe he knows Natsu's true identity...Silver seemed to know it too

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
check now
Well Invel's comment on Natsu looks like a compliment!. Check my post in Chapter discussion thread!. And on Gray's is that Gray is the one that will defeat END. Kinda a foreshadowing for already foreshadowed scenario. And like I have already said above....Zeref wants to kill all and create a new world that is what is Ragnarok for him. And END is no exception either. It is true that he wants to be killed by END. But that is past and now he has changed. And now he simply wants to kill everyone and on top of all Acnologia.

Reactions: Cresee

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Zeref has a split personality that's tied with that black magic of his. Whenever he values life, he can't control that magic of his which then possibly can go berserk and kill everyone in the vicinity. Hence why he wants to die, to end the suffering he causes and why he created all the demons. However when he starts to value life less, he can control that magic of his. Of course now that he has become merciless, he has no quarrel killing people.

These two personalities have gone back and forth for several centuries now. When Zeref was introduced the former personality was dominant, but since the end of the Tenrou Island arc, that latter personality has begun to surface.