chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When will we learn who's ship this was? The WG preserved it's bell at Marine headquarters.

Was it the ship of the defeated ancient kingdom?

Was it the WG's first battleship?

Also fun fact about the bell ringing.
When a sailor dies the bell is rung 8 times. WB and Ace died at MF. 8 rings for Ace, 8 rings for WB.

I know the main purpose was to hide Luffy's message and secondary purpose in 16 bells symbolizing a new era but this is also another thing the 16 bells could mean.

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
When will we learn who's ship this was? The WG preserved it's bell at Marine headquarters.

Was it the ship of the defeated ancient kingdom?

Was it the WG's first battleship?

Also fun fact about the bell ringing.
When a sailor dies the bell is rung 8 times. WB and Ace died at MF. 8 rings for Ace, 8 rings for WB.

I know the main purpose was to hide Luffy's message and secondary purpose in 16 bells symbolizing a new era but this is also another thing the 16 bells could mean.
Judging by how the world govt likes to keep 'trophies' of their victories, i wouldnt be surprised if its a town bell from the ancient kingdom, not a ship. Ancient kingdom if they were as mighty as professor clover explained then i find it hard to believe theyd only have one ship, with one bell on it, thus to me a town bell is more likely.

Examples of 'trophies':
1) At marineford when shanks asked for whitebeard and ace's bodies, a vice admiral was like 'hell no, we hold pride in showcasing their bodies to the world".

2) At Mary Goeis, inside Pangea Castle. Massive Strawhat.