Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dean makes his way from purgatory to teach an old friend one last skill, before finally laying to rest.

"Keji, man. It's been some time, but it seems I will be teaching you something once more. Nonetheless, let us begin. What exactly is Rain?"

Dean asks, as the thunderstorm rages.

Pyro NB

Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dean makes his way from purgatory to teach an old friend one last skill, before finally laying to rest.

"Keji, man. It's been some time, but it seems I will be teaching you something once more. Nonetheless, let us begin. What exactly is Rain?"

Dean asks, as the thunderstorm rages.
Rain is water in droplet form that is caused when atmospheric water condenses enough to be pulled down by gravity. To some it's the tears of God and others product of a war torn planet. For me and my comrades it is both our defense and offense, our name sake and heart.

Last edited:

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"And how exactly does Rain Release work? Tell me a bit how Rain will work with your fighting style, and also tell me what you think Rain is weak to? And how you can make it work for you."

Dean says, as he brings forth a pie from his bag.

Pyro NB

Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"And how exactly does Rain Release work? Tell me a bit how Rain will work with your fighting style, and also tell me what you think Rain is weak to? And how you can make it work for you."

Dean says, as he brings forth a pie from his bag.
Keji listens to Dean's questions and once he finished speaking gave his reply: Rain release is utilized in two ways one is if there is natural rain surrounding the user and the other is rain created by the user. In the first scenario, the user channels chakra into the already existing rain shaping and manipulating it to their will. In the second version, the user must create the rain via channeling chakra into the sky forming storm clouds and producing rain similar to rain tiger at will.

Keji would then activate his byakugan turning his brown eyes white and causing the veins around them to bulge but it was at this moment that he noticed something different about Deans chakra network but he decided to carry on as if nothing happened. As you can see I've discovered some secrets about myself since the last time we saw. Anyways most use standard jutsu like Rain tiger at will to help them sense but as you can see I don't need that. I want to learn rain because unlike most elements I feel it has the best support capabilities, whether it's slowing your opponents movements, keeping them constantly on guard, or simply setting up sneak attacks to tip the favor in your way.

Rain release is weak to earth, strong against fire, and compliments lightning though the user has to be very cautious when doing so as the nature of rain is to get any and everything under it wet making lightning based jutsu harder to utilize.

As far as my fighting style when fighting alone I like to keep about mid-range jutsu wise and rain release would help to supplement current strategies whilst creating new ones. When fighting in a group I like to take a support role allowing my eyes to watch the battlefield and my allies and rain would help me support them at all ranges at any given time if used correctly. As I have discovered my heritage I've started to practice more in taijutsu both strong and gentle fist and from what I've read in the Ame libraries there are a few jutsu that would help me trap, ensnare, or force
people into cqc.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Great job, now as you just said, make it rain. And I don't mean money :pkun:, I mean, use Rain Tiger of Will to make the rain drops fall. After that, we will begin."

Dean says, as he grabs his raincoat from his bag. Reminds him of good old Amegakure.

Pyro NB

Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Great job, now as you just said, make it rain. And I don't mean money :pkun:, I mean, use Rain Tiger of Will to make the rain drops fall. After that, we will begin."

Dean says, as he grabs his raincoat from his bag. Reminds him of good old Amegakure.
Complying to deans request Keji weaves the necessary hand seals and channels his chakra into the sky.The moment the clouds begin to form Keji would open his umbrella just before the first drop would hit the ground.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"You won't need that umbrella, man. Nonetheless, I will explain the technique and I want you to analyze it for me. By analysis, I mean giving me like the strengths and weaknesses of the technique, as well as how you would use it in battle. Could you also perform it for me."

Type: Attack
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: By focusing chakra into the user's hand they are able to gather rain drops towards their palms, the rain is molded together by chakra and forged into a high pressured orb. Once done the orb will shoot away from the users hand and the user will be knocked back. If it hits the enemy the enemy will be sent away flying or unbalanced.

"A pretty simple technique where you will focus your Rain chakra into your hand, and gather rain drops towards your palms. This causes the rain drops that are gathered to be forged into a high pressure orb, much like a rasengan. However, this orb blasts from your hand towards the opponent, and hits them with quite some force, causing a bit of damage."

Pyro NB

Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"You won't need that umbrella, man. Nonetheless, I will explain the technique and I want you to analyze it for me. By analysis, I mean giving me like the strengths and weaknesses of the technique, as well as how you would use it in battle. Could you also perform it for me."

Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: By focusing chakra into the user's hand they are able to gather rain drops towards their palms, the rain is molded together by chakra and forged into a high pressured orb. Once done the orb will shoot away from the users hand and the user will be knocked back. If it hits the enemy the enemy will be sent away flying or unbalanced.

"A pretty simple technique where you will focus your Rain chakra into your hand, and gather rain drops towards your palms. This causes the rain drops that are gathered to be forged into a high pressure orb, much like a rasengan. However, this orb blasts from your hand towards the opponent, and hits them with quite some force, causing a bit of damage."
After listening to his friend's instruction Keji places the umbrella back on his back and pulls up his hood So just like old times eh? said Keji as he held his right hand out. Focusing chakra into hand rain drops would begin to gather in front of his palm forming what would appear to be a suiton based rasengan. Keji would then fire it off into the distance but as it launched from his hand the forced knocked Keji back two to three steps.

I personally only see about 2-3 advantages
of this jutsu, one of which being that if you hit your opponent they are sent flying away from you giving you distance if you don't like cqc or it can unbalance them leaving them open to a sneak attack or follow up. Actually, now that I think more on it that seems to be the only advantage for me.

Weaknesses? One it's short ranged only so really it is more
like a suiton rasengan versus and actually bullet. Another issue I see is that the rain drops have to "gather" around your hand makes it seem like it takes a little time to form unless the surrounding rain just instantly turns into a projectile orb. The last thing I saw is that it has a kick back to it which if used improperly would throw me off balance or leave myself open for a counter attack.

I would personally jutsu as a distraction, opener for a combination, or finisher in a fight with someone because otherwise if this was my main move and the opponent countered/evaded effectively it would put me in a bad position.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Awesome job, Keji. Let's go with two techniques at a time. Keep up that level of analysis."

Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage Points: N/A
Description: When user makes it rain and then changes the compounds of the water(materials in the air).Then makes the rain sticky which binds the opponent in place for 2 turns.this jutsu lasts for 2 turns.

"A pretty useful technique where when it is raining, you will change the compounds of the rain to make it like a glue. This allows it to stick to the opponent, and them to the ground, making it difficult for them to move. This lasts for two turns, and the technique also lasts for two turns."

Description: This technique creates a reflection of the user, this clone is unable to touch physical objects or cause harm. Every move that the user makes the clone mimics at the same time. The reflection clone is destroyed after one hit, this is a tactical technique.

"A weird technique where you will use your chakra to create a reflection of yourself. This clone basically mimics your movement, but they can't harm the opponent. Its basically to be used for tactical purposes."

Pyro NB

Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Awesome job, Keji. Let's go with two techniques at a time. Keep up that level of analysis."

Description: When user makes it rain and then changes the compounds of the water(materials in the air).Then makes the rain sticky which binds the opponent in place for 2 turns.this jutsu lasts for 2 turns.

"A pretty useful technique where when it is raining, you will change the compounds of the rain to make it like a glue. This allows it to stick to the opponent, and them to the ground, making it difficult for them to move. This lasts for two turns, and the technique also lasts for two turns."

Description: This technique creates a reflection of the user, this clone is unable to touch physical objects or cause harm. Every move that the user makes the clone mimics at the same time. The reflection clone is destroyed after one hit, this is a tactical technique.

"A weird technique where you will use your chakra to create a reflection of yourself. This clone basically mimics your movement, but they can't harm the opponent. Its basically to be used for tactical purposes."
Keji smiled and shrugged to Deans comment Isn't that what you would expect of one of your top students? he said in a joking manner. As he said this Keji would change the compounds in the rain around Dean making it into a glue-like substance binding him to the ground. As the rain took its hold on Dean Keji would channel chakra into the rain creating a reflection of himself.

Strengths for the first technique. This can be a life saver, literally turning the rain all around you up to mid-range into a binding trap is golden. Your opponent would have to continuously counter all the rain on the field meaning they would be wasting more chakra trying to fight you at the same time. This isn't including the fact that they most likely wouldn't notice the rain sticking to them until it was already done.

Weaknesses that I can think of are one a certain Sunagakure
jutsu that prevents rain from forming and the second one is dependent on this question. Do I control where the rain turns to glue or does it automatically cover all rain? Because if it changes all the rain this
jutsu would be somewhat of a hindrance as it would also bind the user to the ground.

The reflection like you said could be used for tactical approaches but I personally wouldn't. It doesn't seem to really serve a purpose unless you can effectively catch the user off guard with it. Since I hail from Amegakure I would personally use our Rain
refractionjutsu over this as it has a wider range and is a lot more versatile.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Good job, and it changes all the rain up to Mid range but it won't affect you since its your chakra. Anyway, let's move on."

Description: A jutsu that can only be used in rain to conceal oneself, this jutsu is considered a dynamic form of henge. After performing a row of hand-seals, the user seems to disappear. In truth, they have merely assumed a form that mimics rain. Fast movements and physical contact with others may reveal the user

"A pretty cool technique where you will use your Rain based chakra to do a sort of Henge, where you will disappear into the rain after forming some hand seals. You will assume a form that mimics the rain, but if you move fast or come into contact with others, it'll wear off."

Damage Points: 30
Description: The user manipulates their chakra to condense a single raindrop into a more solid form. The raindrop becomes as sharp as a blade. The disadvantage to this jutsu is that the raindrop falls in a straight line.

"Now, a very easily abused technique, where you will manipulate your Rain chakra to condense a single raindrop and form it into a more solid form, making it as sharp as a blade. Problem is, the raindrop falls in a single straight line."

Pyro NB

Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Good job, and it changes all the rain up to Mid range but it won't affect you since its your chakra. Anyway, let's move on."

Description: A jutsu that can only be used in rain to conceal oneself, this jutsu is considered a dynamic form of henge. After performing a row of hand-seals, the user seems to disappear. In truth, they have merely assumed a form that mimics rain. Fast movements and physical contact with others may reveal the user

"A pretty cool technique where you will use your Rain based chakra to do a sort of Henge, where you will disappear into the rain after forming some hand seals. You will assume a form that mimics the rain, but if you move fast or come into contact with others, it'll wear off."

Description: The user manipulates their chakra to condense a single raindrop into a more solid form. The raindrop becomes as sharp as a blade. The disadvantage to this jutsu is that the raindrop falls in a straight line.

"Now, a very easily abused technique, where you will manipulate your Rain chakra to condense a single raindrop and form it into a more solid form, making it as sharp as a blade. Problem is, the raindrop falls in a single straight line."
Understood said Keji as he began weaving seals that once finished caused his body to mimic the rain. He would then begin to walk around This could be a very useful jutsu when trying to infiltrate a building or village or simply maneuver yourself around the battlefield undetected. However, this is a jutsu that requires patience and time as moving too fast or making contact with another person would end its effects. Another thing you should worry about are dojutsu users and sensory shinobi as they would be able to track your location. After his analysis, Keji would return to his original spot and reappear.

After reappearing
Keji would channel his chakra into a single raindrop above Dean causing it solidify and sharpen as it fell grazing Dean's hand. Now I can see how this
jutsu can be easily abused as it is very effective. This is because at any point and time you could drop this on your opponent E.I. mid conversation. Its downfall, however, is that it moves in one direction meaning the target could make the slightest of movements and the jutsu would miss its mark. Another thing that can be a hindrance are sensory ninja unless since this jutsu and the rain tiger at will are the same rank and require the same amount of chakra they wouldn't notice the difference in the rain solidifying.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Good job, they could easily notice the change in the rain above them as the raindrop is solidified. Nonetheless, let's move on."

Description: The user of this technique must place chakra into one or more raindrops. As the drops of rain hit the ground they create a small sized spike of water from puddles on the ground. For this technique to work there must be water on the ground and it must be raining.

"A technique where you will place your Rain chakra into one or more raindrops. As the rain hits the ground, it creates a spike from a puddle of water, aiming to impale the opponent. Quite a sly technique, but easy to abuse as well."

Description: By using chakra to condense a large amount of rainwater into one place, the user creates a spear of water in the clouds. The spear can at any time be called down to strike an opponent with only one hand-seal. The water will stay in the form of spear for a short amount of time (three posts). If the spear is not used by that time it will fall uselessly as rain. The only warning this technique gives is a second pause in the rain when the water is gathered and condensed.

"After that, manipulate your Rain based chakra to condense a large amount of rain water int the air, at a single spot. This allows you to create a spear of water, that can be called down to strike the opponent at any time with a single hand seal. It remains a spear for up to three turns, and a pause in the rain signifies the creation of the spear."

Pyro NB

Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Good job, they could easily notice the change in the rain above them as the raindrop is solidified. Nonetheless, let's move on."

Description: The user of this technique must place chakra into one or more raindrops. As the drops of rain hit the ground they create a small sized spike of water from puddles on the ground. For this technique to work there must be water on the ground and it must be raining.

"A technique where you will place your Rain chakra into one or more raindrops. As the rain hits the ground, it creates a spike from a puddle of water, aiming to impale the opponent. Quite a sly technique, but easy to abuse as well."

Description: By using chakra to condense a large amount of rainwater into one place, the user creates a spear of water in the clouds. The spear can at any time be called down to strike an opponent with only one hand-seal. The water will stay in the form of spear for a short amount of time (three posts). If the spear is not used by that time it will fall uselessly as rain. The only warning this technique gives is a second pause in the rain when the water is gathered and condensed.

"After that, manipulate your Rain based chakra to condense a large amount of rain water int the air, at a single spot. This allows you to create a spear of water, that can be called down to strike the opponent at any time with a single hand seal. It remains a spear for up to three turns, and a pause in the rain signifies the creation of the spear."
Having heard Dean's words Keji channeled his chakra into the rain around Dean which once they hit the puddles that had formed over time due to the rain would cause a small spike to form stopping just short of Dean's knees. This jutsu has a couple advantages with one being that it doesn't require hand seals. This allows me to create spikes at any time whilst the target being unaware. Another advantage of this is that if combined with water that floods the ground or if it had been raining long enough you would have a vast amount of terrain to play with. The downside to this jutsu is that free-standing water is required in order to use, meaning that if the battle had just begun and you had just created rain you would probably not have any puddle or water for the spike to form from. This means that this jutsu outside of Ame could only be used maybe after 3 or so turns in a battle unless you use a water jutsu.

After speaking Keji channeled more chakra into the rain causing it to condense above Dean's head forming a spear. Keji would then weave a single seal dropping the spear down between him and Dean. This is one of the jutsu that I have read about and have been waiting to learn. With this spear I can manipulate the battle how I see fit in an attempt to trap my target. Having the ability to wait up to 3 turns to use the spear provides the user with various strategies with its only down side being the second pause in rain. I do have a question though. Once I spend a move to create the spear and lets say I wait a turn to use it do I have to spend another move to call it down? Also, can I manipulate the spear to adjust trajectory before calling it down to strike my opponent?

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"No, you don't spend a move and no, you can't change the trajectory, there is a later one that allows for that. Anyway, good job."

Description: This technique causes a target of the user's choice to "attract" raindrops. The water in the rain drops will attach themselves over an opponent. Once enough water has gathered over an enemy it will also attach to the ground, holding the user's opponent to the ground.

"Another cool technique, where you will manipulate your Rain chakra and focus it around an opponent. This makes them "attract" the raindrops, causing all water to rush towards them and gather. This forces the opponent to the ground. Pretty simple, yet useful."

Description: A jutsu that creates false clones of the user around drops of rain. Every clone is totally harmless and is destroyed by one hit or if they collide with the ground or the enemy. This technique is used as more of a distraction than anything.

"After that, you have a technique where you will use your Rain chakra to create false clones of yourself, around drops of rain. The clones are harmless in the sense that they can't attack the opponent, and they act more like distractions really."

Description: A jutsu that actually uses the victim's clothing as a medium to effect him or her. By filling the clothing with water-elemental chakra the user causes the clothing to fully retain all water it comes in contact with which will gradually cause the clothing to become heavier and heavier. Unfortunately, this jutsu that does not create water, so it is only useful in a rainy or otherwise wet environment

"Last but not least, you will manipulate your Rain chakra to use the opponent's clothes as a medium to retain all water it comes into contact with. Whilst in the rain, the user will become heavier and heavier, which in turn makes them slower too."

Pyro NB

Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"No, you don't spend a move and no, you can't change the trajectory, there is a later one that allows for that. Anyway, good job."

Description: This technique causes a target of the user's choice to "attract" raindrops. The water in the rain drops will attach themselves over an opponent. Once enough water has gathered over an enemy it will also attach to the ground, holding the user's opponent to the ground.

"Another cool technique, where you will manipulate your Rain chakra and focus it around an opponent. This makes them "attract" the raindrops, causing all water to rush towards them and gather. This forces the opponent to the ground. Pretty simple, yet useful."

Description: A jutsu that creates false clones of the user around drops of rain. Every clone is totally harmless and is destroyed by one hit or if they collide with the ground or the enemy. This technique is used as more of a distraction than anything.

"After that, you have a technique where you will use your Rain chakra to create false clones of yourself, around drops of rain. The clones are harmless in the sense that they can't attack the opponent, and they act more like distractions really."

Description: A jutsu that actually uses the victim's clothing as a medium to effect him or her. By filling the clothing with water-elemental chakra the user causes the clothing to fully retain all water it comes in contact with which will gradually cause the clothing to become heavier and heavier. Unfortunately, this jutsu that does not create water, so it is only useful in a rainy or otherwise wet environment

"Last but not least, you will manipulate your Rain chakra to use the opponent's clothes as a medium to retain all water it comes into contact with. Whilst in the rain, the user will become heavier and heavier, which in turn makes them slower too."
Got it. said Keji as he channeled more chakra into the rain causing the rain drops to be attracted to Dean. This would effectively turn Dean into a rain magnet causing the nearby drops to attach to his body then slowly attach him to the ground. This jutsu like others can come in handy when fighting faster opponents or capturing targets. Its advantage lie's in the ability to essentially turn your target into a magnet meaning no matter where they go rain would be attracted to them. The downfall to this is dependant on how long this attraction lasts whether it's one turn or the remainder of the battle will determine the user's strategy for using it.

Keji then channels more chakra into the rain creating two clones one on his left and the other his right. I view this one similar to the previous technique you taught me. While these could be good distractions dependant on the user they may not help me as much. Their downfall is that they are just like you said distractions as they instantly disappear the moment they make contact with a target or opposing object. I am however curious to how many clones you can make at once and if they count to the clone limit in battle since they can't actually do anything. Also are they like the previous jutsu and mimic my every move or are they autonomous like shadow clones?

After asking his questions Keji channels chakra into Dean's clothing causing it to absorb water which would eventually begin to weigh him down. This like the first Jutsu on this set is very helpful when fighting shinobi faster than you or capturing a target. Also, like the first
jutsu of this set I wonder how long does this absorption last as that will greatly determine my usage and strategy when using it.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Great job, and they just mimic what you do."

Chakra cost: 20
Description: A jutsu that creates a clone from the Rain clouds in the sky. The clone resembles the user but keeps the appearance of moving clouds with only the shape and color of the user. Because of this the clouds cannot be used as a distraction. The clones are able to attack and receive attacks.

"Now, a simple technique where you will create a clone from the rain clouds. This clone resembles you but keeps the appearance of moving clouds. These clones can attack and receive attacks, but it is not clear as to what exactly they can do. A really vague technique though."

Damage Points: 40
Description: The user does the necessary handseals and focuses chakra into the rain, the rain draws together and forms several bullets of rain. The "bullets" fall at an accelerated rate and feel like large rocks falling from the sky.

"Form the necessary hand seals, and focus your chakra into the rain. The rain draws together and forms into several bullets of rain, that fall at an accelerated rate, almost like large rocks falling from the sky. Pretty damn useful."

Description: User performs the necessary handseals and places their hands out in front of them. Using chakra they gather up a large amount of rain and create a wall of solid water. The water is dense and difficult to move through, thus protecting the user from most taijutsu attack and fire attacks. Earth based jutsu and Lighting jutsu are highly effective against this technique. The user must keep his hands connected into the wall at all times or the wall will return to its normal state. If struck by electricity it will move through the water and strike the user as well.

"Form the necessary hand seals, and place your hand in front of you. You will gather a large amount of rain, and create a wall of water in front of you, that is fairly solid in nature. This wall can protect you from Taijutsu and Fire based attacks but it is weak to Earth and Lightning techniques. However, you must keep your hands connected to the wall."

Pyro NB

Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Great job, and they just mimic what you do."

Description: A jutsu that creates a clone from the Rain clouds in the sky. The clone resembles the user but keeps the appearance of moving clouds with only the shape and color of the user. Because of this the clouds cannot be used as a distraction. The clones are able to attack and receive attacks.

"Now, a simple technique where you will create a clone from the rain clouds. This clone resembles you but keeps the appearance of moving clouds. These clones can attack and receive attacks, but it is not clear as to what exactly they can do. A really vague technique though."

Description: The user does the necessary handseals and focuses chakra into the rain, the rain draws together and forms several bullets of rain. The "bullets" fall at an accelerated rate and feel like large rocks falling from the sky.

"Form the necessary hand seals, and focus your chakra into the rain. The rain draws together and forms into several bullets of rain, that fall at an accelerated rate, almost like large rocks falling from the sky. Pretty damn useful."

Description: User performs the necessary handseals and places their hands out in front of them. Using chakra they gather up a large amount of rain and create a wall of solid water. The water is dense and difficult to move through, thus protecting the user from most taijutsu attack and fire attacks. Earth based jutsu and Lighting jutsu are highly effective against this technique. The user must keep his hands connected into the wall at all times or the wall will return to its normal state. If struck by electricity it will move through the water and strike the user as well.

"Form the necessary hand seals, and place your hand in front of you. You will gather a large amount of rain, and create a wall of water in front of you, that is fairly solid in nature. This wall can protect you from Taijutsu and Fire based attacks but it is weak to Earth and Lightning techniques. However, you must keep your hands connected to the wall."
Thanks said Keji as he channeled chakra into the rain forming a rain cloud clone of himself. I actually don't know how to analyze this one cause like you said its very vague. I mean can it use jutsu like other clones? Can it use anything I can like shadow clones? and what does it mean by take damage? Is it like a mud clone or can it actually sustain a good amount of punishment before dispersing, like up to B-ranked damage?

Keji proceeds to weave a few seals causing the rain above his clone to condense together and rapidly fall hitting it. This would cause the clone to disperse due to the rain hardening like rocks. This is useful as it turns the very rain into a constant attack around your opponent forcing them to take measures against it leaving you to attack dependent on their reaction. The downfall to this would be if you used it directly above yourself which I would believe harm you as well unlike the rain glue that doesn't affect you.

Keji then weaves more hand seals and holds his arms up in front of him. This cause the rain in the general vicinity to gather creating a large wall of water. Now dispersing the wall Keji speaks This can me very helpful when defending non-material assaults like water, wind, and fire. It's negative side however, is that you have to keep both hands fixed in place and touching the water to keep it remaining active. You also are very vulnerable to earth based jutsu as they for most likely just push their way through the water and lastly if fighting against a lightning user having your hands connected to the water would be a quick way to get electrocuted.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"No, no. Nothing like a shadow clone, I'd say its more of a appearance based technique which can be used to tank techniques of lower rank, I'd say. But for now, don't use it, till its fixed of course."

Description: By sending subtle chakra waves into the clouds, the user is able to create unusually large nuclei for the water droplets to condense on. The end result is big raindrops that fall to the ground at a faster then normal rate. They aren't big or fast enough to cause any real damage, but they are quite distracting.

"Send some Rain chakra into the clouds, and create unusually large nuclei where the rain will condense on. This creates larger raindrops which fall to the ground at a faster rate."

Description: This technique defines the users chakra control and for tactical measures for other techniques. The user creates the necessary handseals and every rain drop stops in mid air or wherever they are

"A technique where you will use your own rain chakra, and form the necessary hand seals, in order to stop all the raindrops in a mid range area around you. This stops them where they were, hanging in the balance."

Description: A simple jutsu that gathers the rain with chakra and then forms it into a dagger-like weapon. The chakra gives the water a more solid form so that it can be used for attacks. The water returns to normal shortly after creation. When the dagger cuts into something the water from the dagger expands within the cut to increase the damage.

"Lastly, a technique where you will manipulate your Rain chakra to form it into a rain dagger, which is solid like and can be used to attack the opponent. A very simple technique as well."

Status
Not open for further replies.