Arugon

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Personally, I see 3 possibilities that will occur as the ending of this series. Listed in no particular order.

1) The Shinobi Alliance defeats the Juubi/Madara/Obito. Naruto and Sasuke challenge each other for the title of Hokage. Naruto wins the fight, but humbly decides to give the title of Hokage to Sasuke.

2) The Juubi/Madara/Obito manage to overpower the alliance once again resulting in Sasuke's death. As Sasuke is dying, he gives his EMS to Naruto. With the EMS and the Bijuu's Chakra's, Naruto awakens The Rinnegan. Maybe he will even talk to the Sage in his mind like he did with Minato and Hushina if this happens as well.

3) After defeating the Juubi/Madara/Obito, Orochimaru reverts to his evil ways and becomes the final villain. What happens from there, I honestly couldn't even begin to speculate lol.

Again, these are just the 3 possibilities that I see coming to fruition. Which one do you like the most? Which one do you think will actually happen?

Also, If anyone else has any other Predictions, Please, DO Post them!

SIGFOR

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He would not give the title of Hokage to Sasuke, the village needs to acknowledge Sasuke as a great trusted comrade. He has ****ed up that chance since day one of leaving the village. I more of agree with your 3rd outcome. Orochimaru will be the final villain