The Other Half Of The Nine Tails Chakra

Danial Uchiha

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay this is a concept that has really bugged me. It has been mentioned discreetly several times that Naruto has only half of the ninetail's chakra. And then we see this for sure when Minato seals half the ninetail's chakra in himself when he uses the dead demon consuming seal, supposedly the Yin half. This just feels important to me, but it hasn't shown up as an issue yet. So here are my questions:

Why DID Minato seal half the ninetail's chakra away and give half to naruto?

Does Tobi know this happened?

Will it effect Tobi's Eye of the Moon plan? Can they make the 10-tails without the full power of the 9-tails?

Is it more likely for Naruto to survive the bijuu being ripped from him if there is only half a bijuu in there?

Is it important that Minato sealed the Yin portion of Kurama? (AND WHERE IS IT THAT IT WAS THE YIN PORTION ANYWAY I JUST HEAR PEOPLE SAY THAT A LOT)

Will Naruto need to find some way to get the sealed half of Kurama's power? Is it even possible? (Izanami?)

Supposedly the souls that are both consumed by the death God are locked in battle in its stomach for all eternity... Does that mean Minato is trapped in there? Not to mention the 3rd. (I feel like Naruto wouldn't let this happen if he found out.)

LASTLY How awesome would naruto be if he got the other half of Kurama's chakra? I mean he's already totally awesome without it! xd

Reactions: Ōkami

Gama

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm, that is a good question, i kinda thought chakra Minato took from 9 tails shall regenerate as time passes..

DESTRUCTO

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The yin represents the spiritual side of chakra. In fact this act of sealing the yin half is the reason Bijuu mode looks the way it does instead how Bee's looks. All that exists inside Naruto is the life force half of Kurama. Yin deals with the forming of energy into reality i.e genjutsu. That's why he can never take the full form of Kurama. The Kyuubi did shrink in size initially when the chakra was devided. However it did not weaken the Kyuubi it simply removed its spiritual energy, whcih is extremely dark and full of hate. For all we know this act is the reason that Kurama even considered helping Naruto.

New knight48

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well im pretty sure sasuke is going to talk to the past hokages...maybe he might get them out of the death reaper's stomach i dont even know... but if these series of events happen it will make naruto really epic,sasuke will probably become good and we'll get to see hashirama and tobirama and maybe they will group up to kill madara and tobi...

AARB

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay this is a concept that has really bugged me. It has been mentioned discreetly several times that Naruto has only half of the ninetail's chakra. And then we see this for sure when Minato seals half the ninetail's chakra in himself when he uses the dead demon consuming seal, supposedly the Yin half. This just feels important to me, but it hasn't shown up as an issue yet. So here are my questions:

Why DID Minato seal half the ninetail's chakra away and give half to naruto?

Does Tobi know this happened?

Will it effect Tobi's Eye of the Moon plan? Can they make the 10-tails without the full power of the 9-tails?

Is it more likely for Naruto to survive the bijuu being ripped from him if there is only half a bijuu in there?

Is it important that Minato sealed the Yin portion of Kurama? (AND WHERE IS IT THAT IT WAS THE YIN PORTION ANYWAY I JUST HEAR PEOPLE SAY THAT A LOT)

Will Naruto need to find some way to get the sealed half of Kurama's power? Is it even possible? (Izanami?)

Supposedly the souls that are both consumed by the death God are locked in battle in its stomach for all eternity... Does that mean Minato is trapped in there? Not to mention the 3rd. (I feel like Naruto wouldn't let this happen if he found out.)

LASTLY How awesome would naruto be if he got the other half of Kurama's chakra? I mean he's already totally awesome without it! xd
I do believe that tobi's eye of the moon plan will be affected by the fact that naruto only has half of kurama's power. i dont think it is possible for naruto to get the other half, only if minato already had set a plan 16 years ago where he and the other restrained half somehow returned to the pure world.why minato sealed half of kurama is as of yet unknown, maybe he knew that the eight signed seal wouldnt be able to completely seal kurama's entire power or maybe he had an idea of what tobi wanted to do and decided to seal half incase he so happens to retrieve kurama from his son.