LUMOS ULTIMATUM

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
From the Yonkou, we mostly know about Blackbeard's powers. He has a logia and a paramecia, the strongest one at that. From what we know, the Yami Yami no Mi can absorb devil fruit powers which somehow makes it unique.

Definition of the Yami Yami No Mi according to Wiki,

"The first and foremost strength, as demonstrated by Blackbeard, is that it allows the user to control darkness and its unique property of gravity. The darkness is visually demonstrated by a black smoke-like substance spreading out from the user's body. The darkness is a void that devours and crushes everything. Due to this, the user can absorb physical matter and attacks of any type by sucking it into the darkness. The user can also use this ability to irresistibly pull the opponent to them, regardless of their current state."

I think because of that unique ability, it is the strongest logia as it can counter other elements effectively. Attacks consisting of powerful elements like light is completely useless because darkness can absorb light.(Reference to black hole technique used by BB)

So, Blackbeard=Strongest Paramecia and Logia
Shanks=Strongest Haki (NOT CONFIRMED)
Kaidou= Strongest Zoan, possibly the emperor with the most physical strength and endurance. It is possible that he might be cyborg-like just like Franky but much stronger. (SPECULATION)

What about big mom?

Zeta42

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And Big Mom will have the strongest Rokushiki. :D

Or maybe she'll just be the strongest physically. Toughest body and all. And a powerful DF to boot, cause the world has a limit on badasses without DFs.

farhca

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I remember an episode in which Big Mom was dripping saliva and the place in which that saliva dropped would melt right away so that might be a hint to what kind of DF she has.

shon93

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Big Mom is a witch. This is my theory

[video=youtube;BIMg6IHIsgU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIMg6IHIsgU[/video]

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kaido ate the b*tch b*tch fruit for trying to sneak up on WB.

I like the theory of kaido having the typhon zoan DF & theory above my post about Big Mam's DF.

Naruto D Luffy

Legendary
Kin
81💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Big Mom - Its not normal for your spit to be acidic/heavily toxic liquid. So she must have san san no mi.

Shanks - Pretty sure his just a haki master. Bow down to him , when in his presence fools!

Kaidou - I saw pretty cool theory on here about him being this ancient monkey warrior thingy. Suggesting he has a monkey-zoan devil fruit

Blackbeard - Well we know he has the gura gura no mi & yami yami no mi.

Thread soloed
/
U_U