The Origins Of Dojutsu

TheOtakuBoss

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In the beginning, there was the 'Byakugan'.
You must be registered for see images
Then one person from a distant land ate a fruit, this fruit gave her an unbelievable power called the 'Eye Of The Juubi'
That person then gave birth to two sons, one was born with the 'Byakugan' while the other one was born with two different eyes, the 'Byakugan' and the 'Sharingan' which looked like a little 'Eye Of The Juubi'. But instantly after birth, his eyes mutated into something that seemed like the 'Eye Of The Juubi' but it gained a purple tint and it was tomoe-less. We know it as the almighty eye called 'Rinnegan'.
That man then had two sons of his own, one was born with no ocular prowess while the other one was born with the 'Sharingan' which later on transformed into the 'Mangekyou Sharingan'.
His brother also had two sons, one was born with no ocular prowess while the other one was born with the 'Byakugan'. This son was the ancestor of the Hyuuga while the other brother's son that was born with the 'Sharingan', he was the ancestor of the Uchiha.

Two noble clans, the Hyuuga and the Uchiha. Two powerful sets of eyes, but could they mutate into the 'Rinnegan' if you acquired both the 'Byakugan' and the 'Sharingan', the answer is no. You'd would have to be born with both eyes, but there was a way of acquiring the 'Rinnegan... A way that was limited to two set of people, the reincarnations of the sons of the man with the 'Rinnegan'. If one of the reincarnations got the others chakra, they would awaken the 'Rinnegan', and one man succeeded in doing so and he also acquired the 'Eye Of The Juubi' in the future.

Then one person gained a new mutation, a mutation that I call the 'Sharinnegan'. It gains the purple tint from the 'Rinnegan' and it looks like the 'Eye Of The Juubi'/'Sharingan'. This eye was acquired by the last Uchiha and the reincarnation of the son that was born with 'Sharingan'. I believe that this eye isn't actually a 'Rinnegan' but something like a 'Ultimate Sharingan'. The 'Sharinnegan' hasn't show any similarities to the 'Rinnegan', except for the color.

These are the origins of dojutsu. And my first semi-theory. (I give credit to Veritas for giving me this idea.) Thanks for reading and share your thoughts.

Xēnovia.

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The elder son's eye is perhaps the first ever "EMS" due to him receiving half of the sage's yin power due him being a direct link to his father, and as time goes on his lineage degraded over the years.

TheOtakuBoss

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The elder son's eye is perhaps the first ever "EMS" due to him receiving half of the sage's yin power due him being a direct link to his father, and as time goes on his lineage degraded over the years.
That's probably the same reason Sasuke has got the 'Sharinnegan', because of the yin power.