Veteran
Kin
78💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Her name is Rapsody. This is the only female rapper I mess with. The material she drops off constantly is constant and gives us a clear message that she is here to go hard, and sync into the rap game which is dominated by most males. Truthfully speaking, she has a huge talent and potential to actually make it, if she gets more exposure that is. If I had to pick a female artist to introduce rap to females, this is it, Rapsody.

Listen to 'Rapsody - Beauty and The Beast' and decide for yourself. Here's for the lazy:
[video=youtube;VGcxuktvgfo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGcxuktvgfo[/video]

Retsu

Elite
Kin
52💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hate to say it but she's boring. Maybe it's just that song but I couldn't make it past a minute before cutting it off. You can be one of the best lyricist in the world but if your delivery sucks you'll never make it. I honestly don't see the potential but she's got lyrics for days.

UNDFTD

Veteran
Kin
78💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hate to say it but she's boring. Maybe it's just that song but I couldn't make it past a minute before cutting it off. You can be one of the best lyricist in the world but if your delivery sucks you'll never make it. I honestly don't see the potential but she's got lyrics for days.
I have no idea if you have listened her songs before or not, or this was your first EP you have listened to from Rapsody, but you do realize that the first minute or most commonly, the first song gives us the introduction of the EP or an Album right? So by judging her from the first minute, is an very bad job of giving an impression on her.

Retsu

Elite
Kin
52💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have no idea if you have listened her songs before or not, or this was your first EP you have listened to from Rapsody, but you do realize that the first minute or most commonly, the first song gives us the introduction of the EP or an Album right? So by judging her from the first minute, is an very bad job of giving an impression on her.
Why not give one of her best songs instead of posting her entire album then?

UNDFTD

Veteran
Kin
78💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why not give one of her best songs instead of posting her entire album then?
Because you can't judge an artist by a song. Whereas an EP has a wide range of moods, expressions, beats, experimentations, tones, flows, and it just gives you an all together feel for the artist, instead of just judging an artist on a single song.

Waindo

Legendary
Kin
869💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Damn, I used this vid as a response to so many threads.
Here, you want a female beastly rapper? She does not automatically need to be American/UK.

[video=youtube;r1Co1mfz23U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1Co1mfz23U[/video]

UNDFTD

Veteran
Kin
78💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Damn, I used this vid as a response to so many threads.
Here, you want a female beastly rapper? She does not automatically need to be American/UK.

[video=youtube;r1Co1mfz23U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1Co1mfz23U[/video]
She is good indeed, well done for finding an artist that I'm impressed by, that hasn't sang an English language song. She's got a really nice flow, wordplay and aggression to her. However, like I previously mentioned, I am not going to judge her by a single song, give me an EP, album or an mixtape of her.

Waindo

Legendary
Kin
869💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She is good indeed, well done for finding an artist that I'm impressed by, that hasn't sang an English language song. She's got a really nice flow, wordplay and aggression to her. However, like I previously mentioned, I am not going to judge her by a single song, give me an EP, album or an mixtape of her.
Yeah, she is real, that's why she's awesome. Here's more with subs. She flows out in french while the guy sings in spanish.

[video=youtube;TNkCKjaicYg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNkCKjaicYg[/video]

UNDFTD

Veteran
Kin
78💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah, she is real, that's why she's awesome. Here's more with subs. She flows out in french while the guy sings in spanish.

[video=youtube;TNkCKjaicYg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNkCKjaicYg[/video]
I can see that she has worked hard for where she is now (If she's popular in France). She's pretty skilful, the impression of her I am getting is a positive one.

Waindo

Legendary
Kin
869💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can see that she has worked hard for where she is now (If she's popular in France). She's pretty skilful, the impression of her I am getting is a positive one.
I'm not sure if she is that popular in france, she is an underground hip-hop artist that is all about waking the people up. Encouraging them to question, to think, to act. I doubt she cares about popularity much.

Multiply

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Apparently ya'll don't know Lauryn Hill. Respect the culture fam. She's the queen of rap and no female artist out now is taking that from her anytime soon.