the ones who know everything

ismael

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,366 posts 69 reactions
Joined
Feb 15, 2012
Messages
1,366
Reaction score
69
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I was thinking about the new chapter at the part where sasuke was in konoha and i was wondering what was his goal. what did he want to do in konoha. he wanted to talk to the ones who know everything about the uchiha massacre. i don't think that sasuke and orochimaru will go back in time or use the reaper death seal (like some people say). I'm pretty sure the ones who know everything are danzo's 2 friends.
What do you think ?:shrug::D
 

Guardian of the Rain

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
6,826 posts 710 reactions
Joined
Apr 6, 2012
Messages
6,826
Reaction score
710
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
That'll be disappointing, but it is possible.
 

Mihaelz

Member
382 posts 42 reactions
Joined
Nov 30, 2012
Messages
382
Reaction score
42
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
He was looking at the spot where Naruto's rasengan did more damage than the chidori.

Nah i'm kidding. I believe he's just wondering at this point. Because of what itachi said. As for the ones who know everything I can't say.
 
Last edited:
Top