Jaded210

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
lWell after reading the first time, for some reason i just thought it was black zetsu, and still didnt believe sasuke was referring to tobi, madara, or oro as "the one who knows all'
after reading over from a different site by accident i saw small things were translated differently.
Im NOW convinced "the one who knows all" is of course the first hokage!
(sorry always slaughter his name)
the one who knows all is obviously a different character than those previously in it.
Kabuto helped the war by strengthening dna of the first, and as tobi showed him he already knew some what about it.
kabuto also said they knew about the rinnegan.
Oro has been known to experiment w/ the firsts dna hence tenzo/yamato.

In conclusion, i think whats on the scroll is how to mix the dna right or use the first dna in general.
I believe sasuke wants to talk to oro on how to free the 1st from being frozen in the statue and get him to a "conscious" state to talk to him.

Last edited:

Kakashi Hatakeo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OMG so many theories on what could happen next and they make sense well some more than others i dont know whats going to happen next but thinking about it would make my head explode NARUTO THE ANIME IS TOOOOOOO AWESOME AND THE BEST THING SINCE WATER LOOOOOOOOOOL

Barronator

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you're right and the one who knows all is Hashirama and Sasuke is going to somehow "revive" him then we could see Hashirama v Madara round 2 lol.

One thing I will point out though. Sasuke most likely doesn't know about Hashirama being under the akatsuki hideout and Orochimaru wouldn't know that either. I doubt that's information Tobi is willing to share.

Jaded210

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If you're right and the one who knows all is Hashirama and Sasuke is going to somehow "revive" him then we could see Hashirama v Madara round 2 lol.

One thing I will point out though. Sasuke most likely doesn't know about Hashirama being under the akatsuki hideout and Orochimaru wouldn't know that either. I doubt that's information Tobi is willing to share.
well sasuke did fight a bunch of zetsu to train, but like i said i think he will learn about the first from the scroll. it showed sasuke asking questions; what is a clan, what is a shinobi? the first created a clan and was an honorable shinobi that even madara respected. hes seen what danzo could do w/ the firsts dna as well as seeing yamato from time to time.

Killahkels

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well sasuke did fight a bunch of zetsu to train, but like i said i think he will learn about the first from the scroll. it showed sasuke asking questions; what is a clan, what is a shinobi? the first created a clan and was an honorable shinobi that even madara respected. hes seen what danzo could do w/ the firsts dna as well as seeing yamato from time to time.
right the first was loyal to his clan his village and was a good shinobi. he may have answers

but my second guess what if he is going to get a prophecy from an elder snake sage like naruto did with the toad. that would be kind of cool

squigles

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke most likely doesn't know about Hashirama being under the akatsuki hideout and Orochimaru wouldn't know that either.
That's not Hashirama's actual body. It's what you would get if you took some skin and grew it into a Hashirama using wood element release.

Also, I just want to throw this out there: what do you guys think would happen if Kabuto used Hashirama's body to revive Madara?

chathana

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've read both of the recent chapters. The first one only refers to ONE person, but chapter 593 talks about "them". How many "know-it-all's" are there?

Anyway, if I'm correct then the person or people who know everything, must be tied to Konoha OR they must be really really really immortal/ancient and know everything. Like Jesus.

We're gonna get juked I bet. OMG...it's...actually the Ramen Shop owner in Konoha!!!!

No, but in complete honesty, I have AN EXTREMELY EXTREMELY good hunch that the person has to be related to Naruto; that is, the person who knows everything is in fact the leader of the Uzumaki clan, who is in fact an immortal being, who evaded death and destruction in the Great Ninja War along with his fellow clansmen. Lulz.

Last edited: