Zise

Veteran
Kin
515💸
Kumi
9,747💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In the migration the system noticed colissions and automatically put number behind users that had same name as another user as the accents and special symbols didnt count. So for you to get number 2 means that there was two people with the username variations of Orochímaru before you. I will give you a username change if you'd like.

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
In the migration the system noticed colissions and automatically put number behind users that had same name as another user as the accents and special symbols didnt count. So for you to get number 2 means that there was two people with the username variations of Orochímaru before you. I will give you a username change if you'd like.
Can't you just remove the 2 now?

Reactions: Lord Orochimaru

Lord Orochimaru

Leaf Anbu Elite
Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Third* oldest snake.
Tried to steal the position but well...not the eraly bird I gueess...I mean early snake.

I Contacted an admin to remove the 2 from your name.
Thanks so much for that...

Can you do a Lord Orochimaru? Thanks in advance...

Reactions: Avaitto