Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Get em all out. Your final opinions and thoughts on various characters, event and fights. Your official, final favorite characters favorite fights, favorite relationships; ALL OF THEM! All of your Naruto related final opinions on anything.

With the end of the series coming on in 2 or 3 days, lets wrap it all up here. Popular and unpopular opinions galore, come together as 1.

here are my thoughts-

Sasuke is my favorite character, now that he has explained himself and allowed himself to be persuaded. For the longest time, Naruto was my favorite. I always sort of liked Sasuke but thrashed him for being evil... But now I can appreciate it since he gave us insight.

Kakashi is the coolest character. Super calm, super cool.

Imo Itachi has always been boring. I tried fanboying him for about a week, but he's just not an exciting character. He was too perfect and always directed himself with no teacher or guide, and I find him extremely unrelatable.

Naruto is still stronger than Sasuke.

Sage mode is my favorite Naruto form. KCM second.

Shikamaru is the only interesting K11 member to me.

Shikamaru is mentally the strongest character in the series. Naruto only lost Jiraiya and almost went into depression. Shika lost Asuma who he knew way longer than Naruto knew Jiraiya, and immediately started plotting to get back. Kakashi, although he still remained good, only lost 1 person and resented him for a while. Shika still loved his teacher, and father. Sasuke lost both his parents and turned dark and reserved, and went to unreasonable lengths to gain power. Shikamaru lost his teacher and kept cool, and made a plan to get revenge while remaining sane. Then lost his father and stayed stoic as a stone, carrying out his plan. Tsunade lost her brother and Dan, a family member and lover and messed up her life resorting to gambling. Shikamaru lost both and still stayed loyal. Madara lost his brothers and kept a pointless war going that he knew he couldn't win, carrying the burden himself. Shikamaru lost his teacher and still kept his teammates close to him because he knew he couldn't avenge him alone. You get it now. Shikamaru has been through a lot... And he's still strong.

Rinnegan is my favorite doujutsu.

Kakashi and Minato are my favorite hokages.

Team 7 is my favorite team.

Madara and Pain are my favorite villains.

I hated Nagatos hair. Sucks because I really like him. But his hair sucked ass.

Madara has my favorite hair.

Forest of death and Sasuke retrieval arc were my favorite arcs.

Konohamaru won't amount to shit.

There is no best girl in Naruto. But if I had to pick one I'd say Hinata.

I will never forgive Kishi for that Black Zetsu killing Madara asspull. Worst asspull in manga history and I'm not changing my mind on that any time soon. Black zetsu is not faster than Naruto/Sasuke/Gai.

Naruto is the most inspiring manga character ever.

I'm disappointed in Kishi for not giving us a proper flashback of when the 3 Sannin were a team. I wanted to see what they were like as a team, and how they interacted with each other.

My favorite hype character is Sakumo.

Sakura stinks.

Sai got curved harder than any character ever and lost almost all relevance after

I hate how neglected TenTen was.

Konoha is too op.

Oonoki is lame.

Konan is the most pointless character. She only existed as a romance for Yahiko and a female for their 3 man team.

Neji and Sakumo are my favorite dead characters.

Kishi is stupid for only making Sasuke use Kirin once.

Tsunade should have died.

Gai is op.

Last edited:

Defence

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kakashi is my favourite character. He's story is so tragic but he's made the most of life. He is the perfect ninja

I will always remember the sad moments of naruto. I think these are the moments that separate kishimoto from other distinguished mangeka. For example

naruto's struggle at the very beginning to gain recognition (his first clones and when Iruka saves him).

The chuunin exams: Lee V's gaara fight (I loved Rock Lee's motto 'hard work over natural talent and how he kept going). Hinata V's Neji was another one

I loved the sasuke retrieval arc. In particular neji V's kidmaru

Naruto's first rasengan

Death of the Third and his funeral

Kakashi and jiraya back story both were very well written and so emotive

Naruto meeting his parents

Itachi and nagato: I love how these villans were never really villans. In naruto there's no black and white everyone has had their own struggles and thus reasoning for actions is impacted by it

Sasuke V's itachi : one of the best fights of the series imo

Asuma's death and team 8 revenge was awesome. Omg that shikamaru scene after asuma's death is so emotional. I was also impressed with Ino. As a character I think this was the defining moment for her. She went on to be really proactive as a secondary character.

Jiraya's death was also very deep and touching. And neji too.

Gai V's madara was epic. Loved how he went all out

Ah I will miss naruto.:T_T:

Last edited:

Limbo

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're a normal memeber, not just that but a 2014 member, this thread is shit, only a mod and higher should be alliwed to make this thread.

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakashi was, is and will always be #1 for me. We share the same personality

Nagato will forever be the best villain for me.

After all that has transgressed I am still a Sakura fan U_U

favorite fights are still Part I Sasuke VS Orochimaru in the forest of death (ninja wire + fire = Epicness), Naruto VS Pein, and Kakshi VS Obito (any fight with Kakashi is a favorite for me.)

Favorite sad moment? Jiraiya's death and Naruto's anguish from it

Favorite Clan? Senju

Favorite style/Mode of fighting? Sage Mode

The eyes or the body? The body

Itachi? cool but usless :snick:

Maddy solos your fav...even my fave :(

NaruHina is my choice

Honorable mentions to Minato, Orochimaru, and Hiruzen (believe in the Hype)

That's all I have.

DMS

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakashi's my fav. Although I wouldn't say he's only lost one person he has lost countless friends time and time again. The reason Kakashi is so quiet is because all of the deaths of his comrades changed him after awhile.