SSU

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The upcoming filler will be great in the "development" of his character. We all know that the dreams will involve the user facing their fears and ultimately winning and ending in true happiness.

This will either make fans of the anime hate him even more (Because this is all a dream and he is playing them like a fiddle) or make them love him (because he is giving them peace of mind [like what happened to Yamato]).

So when he gets stabbed in the back (pun intended), it will be even greater for those who hated him. Or it will set up Kaguya in a better manner because people won't really see Madara as the ultimate "bad" guy. She'll be considered more evil and a more "appropriate" final villain.

Monxstaa

Supreme
Kin
31💸
Kumi
202💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The upcoming filler will be great in the "development" of his character. We all know that the dreams will involve the user facing their fears and ultimately winning and ending in true happiness.

This will either make fans of the anime hate him even more (Because this is all a dream and he is playing them like a fiddle) or make them love him (because he is giving them peace of mind [like what happened to Yamato]).

So when he gets stabbed in the back (pun intended), it will be even greater for those who hated him. Or it will set up Kaguya in a better manner because people won't really see Madara as the ultimate "bad" guy. She'll be considered more evil and a more "appropriate" final villain.
Maddy nerfed so bad

Mikeuhsomething36

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well how else was he gonna lose? :)
To Naruto and sasuke obviously, they would've unrestricted Naruto and Sasuke's powers a bit, only difference is that Naruto and sauce will be too exhausted to have a final battle, meaning either you deal with kaguya+Naruto sasuke final battle or madara and an even shorter Naruto vs Sasuke final battle if at all. In all honesty Naruto and sasuke could've taken madara. Madara's chakra isn't as vast as kaguya and RSM clones were enough to hold off limbo clones, madara gets wrekt by DMS Kakashi, Unrivaled strength Naruto and sasuke, or you know Naruto could give sasuke and crew his Chakra cloak like he did with the shinobi alliance :Sparks:.

Kushina san

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara or not, Kaguya is a terrible villain and meaningless.

However the ending of Madara I liked^^

I think everyone, the Madara fandom and Naruto readerbase as a whole, was anticipating so much worse. This was the best possible ending for him given the shit with Kaguya. No TnJ. No Rinne Tensei. No Naruto involved at all. No re-possession. No massive regret. No "I wanted to be Hokage". No "it was all Izuna". No "I was fooled".

Madara went out in character. Of Zetsu (and his surprise attack) and Kaguya I do not care.

SSU

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To Naruto and sasuke obviously, they would've unrestricted Naruto and Sasuke's powers a bit, only difference is that Naruto and sauce will be too exhausted to have a final battle, meaning either you deal with kaguya+Naruto sasuke final battle or madara and an even shorter Naruto vs Sasuke final battle if at all. In all honesty Naruto and sasuke could've taken madara. Madara's chakra isn't as vast as kaguya and RSM clones were enough to hold off limbo clones, madara gets wrekt by DMS Kakashi, Unrivaled strength Naruto and sasuke, or you know Naruto could give sasuke and crew his Chakra cloak like he did with the shinobi alliance :Sparks:.
The thing is that we've never seen Madara go all out. When he got both of his rinnegan he stalled Naruto and Sasuke out so he could fly up and cast IT. And then after that he awakened his 3rd eye which should grant him some new power up but we never got to see it.

But this is besides the point. The filler will put Maddy and Kaguya in a better spot in the story.

SSU

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I think everyone, the Madara fandom and Naruto readerbase as a whole, was anticipating so much worse. This was the best possible ending for him given the shit with Kaguya. No TnJ. No Rinne Tensei. No Naruto involved at all. No re-possession. No massive regret. No "I wanted to be Hokage". No "it was all Izuna". No "I was fooled".

Madara went out in character. Of Zetsu (and his surprise attack) and Kaguya I do not care.
I agree completely, thank god he was never TnJed. This just makes Kaguya look like the bigger threat.

Mikeuhsomething36

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

He got TNJ'd by hashi near his last death :bdpf:

Mikeuhsomething36

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, is not.

Madara died at peace with Hashirama (it was obvious) but has not repented of his actions.
You must be registered for see images

I'm sorry what :lmao:? Sorry but that sounds like repentance to me :bdpf:, want more proof? Naruto chapter 691 11-12, page 12 is just adding insult to injury though, you played well madara fan but it's time to be like your fave and accept facts :Sparks:

Kushina san

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

I'm sorry what :lmao:? Sorry but that sounds like repentance to me :bdpf:, want more proof? Naruto chapter 691 11-12, page 12 is just adding insult to injury though, you played well madara fan but it's time to be like your fave and accept facts :Sparks:
Lol? Let me guess, it is for the phrase "But... Perhaps that... Is the correct way."? :lmao: :lmao:

Please, stop trolling.

WalksInShadows

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the dreams aren't about them facing their fears. They're about the ppl under the genjutsu experiencing what their greatest desires were. If the dreams were about their fears, Yamato would've probably have been made to be w/o the ppl he considered his closest friends and allies.

Mikeuhsomething36

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol? Let me guess, it is for the phrase "But... Perhaps that... Is the correct way."? :lmao: :lmao:

Please, stop trolling.
Obviously not just that Kushina :Sparks:, the phrase of how his dream was crushed and hsshi's lives on, the part where he says hashi was always optimistic and he simplistic and how to say his that is the correct way is in essence showing that madara is admitting what he did was wrong, if I try to solve a problem by fighting it but another solves it by being peaceful, their way worked my way failed and I admit that their way is the right way therefore I am admitting that I was wrong, of you want to be a minamato and not accept the fact that you're wrong be my guess :bdpf:, but manga facts state otherwise :Sparks:, also I gave you the pages, chapter 691 11-12, i don't troll just post facts don't be a minamato :Sparks: